Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Valjean View Post
    Kinda well played, but since I work in sales (IE, paid by commission like this woman) I know the fake flirt move...

And do you really think that girls like all that cussing when you first meet them?
    True, but i brought in a broken phone, i only paid for a deductible bc i had insurance on it, no commision for that, just starderd procedure. Idk she was cussin a little too idk she was feelin it
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    not sure why people hatin , you look fine (no homo)

You didnt get her number , you gave her your number which is never good. Yes ball is in her court but most girls are too shy to call first. You should always ask for the number and call ... judging by the convo she would definitely have given you her number.
    thanks mane.yes this is very true, but i thought since she was the older girl it would be over the top to ask for her number and i kinda like the wait you know? and the instant knowing that shes interested if she texts
    "The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive."

Throw dirt on my name, I come out a wild flower no homo

Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Staggy73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Natural.Lifter View Post
    lol, win

-N.L
    ha right when i said that, i knew i was postin it on the misc lol

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    u did ok bro..

but when she asked "what spontanous things are you talkin about"

u should have said.. "My cawk massaging ur tonsels"

nah, u shouldnt have said "anything you want" something along the lines of, "ill surprise you" or some****
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

LOL, not sure if serious. A girl in her low 20s will likely not date a 19 year old. Also, you gave her YOUR number. /facepalm

"hey guys, I talked to a chick today, but don't remember her name. It's not important, but the details of the convo were."

Originally Posted by hashish View Post
    u did ok bro..

but when she asked "what spontanous things are you talkin about"

u should have said.. "My cawk massaging ur tonsels"

nah, u shouldnt have said "anything you want" something along the lines of, "ill surprise you" or some****
    yeah well hied sights 20/20
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    LOL, not sure if serious. A girl in her low 20s will likely not date a 19 year old. Also, you gave her YOUR number. /facepalm

"hey guys, I talked to a chick today, but don't remember her name. It's not important, but the details of the convo were."

k? was not going to ask for her number considering i dont have a cell phone right now... and she does to save it in facepalm.jpg

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Staggy73 View Post

k? was not going to ask for her number considering i dont have a cell phone right now... and she does to save it in facepalm.jpg
    Ok, you're right and you're a pimp.

Originally Posted by Staggy73 View Post
    yeah well hied sights 20/20

Oh ya, I forgot, a number would be way to hard to write down or memorize. Nope, they can only be stored in cell phones.

Oh ya, I forgot, a number would be way to hard to write down or memorize. Nope, they can only be stored in cell phones.
    haters gonna hate bro your showin way to much interest in this. u mad youre socially awkward?

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, I give you props for giving her your number...if this is even a true story.
    It puts the ball in her court and it keeps you from wasting your time if she's not interested.

Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    It puts the ball in her court and it keeps you from wasting your time if she's not interested.
    EXACTLY what im sayin, plus cant do much with her number when i dont have a cell as of now

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dood i used to be like op, i would never remember anyone's name.. for some reason my mind would go blank when saying "my name is what is yours" etc etc.. it was like i was trying to think of what to say next when they were telling me their name. This happened with everyone...male,female, old, young.

I actually googled this problem and many people tend to have the same issue. I learned that you have to concatenate on the name and than use it shortly in convesration .say something like "where were you born davind" or "what hs did you go to kelly"... pretty much use their name when talking to them about anything.

Also it helps with girls because saying her name soon after you meet her builds comfort and makes it seem you have known each other for a while when irl you just met her. It also gives you plus points when putting her number in the phone... saying whats your name again after asking for her phone number has negative impact and you have to know her name when calling her.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
    Trust me on this, speaking from experience its never a good thing give a girl your number. Shows lack of confidence, its beta because you are not leading the way you are following. Most girls WILL NOT call you because they are too shy to make the first move. That is why girls rarely approach guys and most girls are used to guys calling and setting up dates, not the other way around.

Plus if you were a hot girl and guys were all over you and some guy gave you his number... would you bother calling him when there are 3-4-10 other guys calling you trying to get you on a date and get into your pants. IMO only girl that will call is the desperate ones that have no other guys lined up, very outgoing non shy girl that think you are super super hot, or if an OP made some great impression on the girl and she really really really wants him.

Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zirob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'd give you my number OP...(no homo)

The **** You Gonna Do? Troll_Patrol's Avatar
    Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gjdm
    <3 http://i.imgur.com/pnCvw.gif <3

Location: From the same block Metta World Peace learned to play ball, Oman
    Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lasers1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, if your sig is some form of Lil Wayne's verse from "No Love", you butchered the $hit out of that line. No wonder you're red
    ✔ I always rep back 1k+. Just ask, I will find you...and I will rep you...

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice

Dood i used to be like op, i would never remember anyone's name.. for some reason my mind would go blank when saying "my name is what is yours" etc etc.. it was like i was trying to think of what to say next when they were telling me their name. This happened with everyone...male,female, old, young.

I actually googled this problem and many people tend to have the same issue. I learned that you have to concatenate on the name and than use it shortly in convesration .say something like "where were you born davind" or "what hs did you go to kelly"... pretty much use their name when talking to them about anything.

Also it helps with girls because saying her name soon after you meet her builds comfort and makes it seem you have known each other for a while when irl you just met her. It also gives you plus points when putting her number in the phone... saying whats your name again after asking for her phone number has negative impact and you have to know her name when calling her.
    thank bro i will def try that, wish could rep you

Trust me on this, speaking from experience its never a good thing give a girl your number. Shows lack of confidence, its beta because you are not leading the way you are following. Most girls WILL NOT call you because they are too shy to make the first move. That is why girls rarely approach guys and most girls are used to guys calling and setting up dates, not the other way around.

Plus if you were a hot girl and guys were all over you and some guy gave you his number... would you bother calling him when there are 3-4-10 other guys calling you trying to get you on a date and get into your pants. IMO only girl that will call is the desperate ones that have no other guys lined up, very outgoing non shy girl that think you are super super hot, or if an OP made some great impression on the girl and she really really really wants him.
    uhh yeah idk guess well see? she seemed very friendly and into me so i thiink she will
    Originally Posted by Zirob View Post
    i'd give you my number OP...(no homo)
    thanks man (no homo)
    Originally Posted by Troll_Patrol View Post
    Gjdm
    thanks mane
    Originally Posted by yesmad View Post
    OP, if your sig is some form of Lil Wayne's verse from "No Love", you butchered the $hit out of that line. No wonder you're red
    yes it is, but its put into terms that makes for the message of the line more clear.

stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    y r u red

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so basically you don't know the difference between "your" and you're" or "there" and "they're"

SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SRTPUN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U really winked at her brah?

Who does that in 2010?

Originally Posted by stephano5 View Post
    y r u red
    asked for a mod neg lol feelsbadman
    Originally Posted by Tech2TheLimit View Post
    so basically you don't know the difference between "your" and you're" or "there" and "they're"
    no, i do, but i basically dont give a **** on a forum
    Originally Posted by SRTPUN View Post
    U really winked at her brah?

Who does that in 2010?
    lol yeah and she loved it, made her laugh. i was feelin confident so just did it for the lulz

Thumbs up

UPDATE

Original story at bottom with cliffs, cliffs for second one is bellow as well

So i got my new phone in the mail, but i put my phone in rice while i waited for it to come in and so i knew this was my perfect opportunity. I went to the store hoping she was working and it was not busy. One of those were the case.

It was busy as hell, but she was workin, second desk, but since it was soooo busy it actually helped me bc it was just scattered people so she saw me smiled and waved, did the same, she was helpin someone but i like waited behind them, then she, IN THE MIDDLE OF HELPING THIS 3 GUYS THAT LOOKED SEMI RETARDED (srs), and we both went to the back room.

(what we were trying to do was use hte new battery that was delivered to me with he new phone, and put it in my old phone to retrieve my contacts. So at first a guy was in there with us but we were chatting it up, [bold] started like touching my sides n ****, and then the guy left and im like prayin it would work and makin jokes makin her laugh awesome.[/bold] Then she says once it works Well since i saved your life i guess you owe me dinner or somthing she put her number in my phone and have been texting.

there is a problem

[bold]As we were talking she was saying how shes about to be 21 in two weeks, im in the US and am only 19, so i NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT AND GIVE ME A GOOD FAKE ID REPLATE, THATS ALL I NEED, i know how to do the rest, so please someone help me out. pm me[/bold] hope you guise can help

Cliffs
    -flirted talked alll good
    -gave me her number beeen texting
    - she tells her i owe her dinner for savin my contacts on my phone
    - i said definatly
    -she turns 21 in 2 weeks im 19 and i NEED A FAKE ID TEMPLATE so i can make one and chill with her, so please help a brotha out and pm n ****
    -cliffs dont do justice, just read its not to long

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

ORiginal Story

Alright so dropped phone in water, go to verizon and this hot solid 7.8/10 comes up with a big smile, and not the friendly i have to smile cus your a customer smile, but the your hot and im happy i got you smile, could tell from the eyes (srs)

So i tell her the story how i was helping my grandfather park his 36 foot silverton when it was really windy and just me and him and i fell in the water trying to get the lines on the t bar, she laughed and said aww at the helpin grandfather part, during this we were making mad eye contact and just smiling at each other, she had an amazing smile and ive been told i do too.

So this is when the flirting happens paraphrazing, more talking took place

Her- so idk if i can help out a boston fan (then turns and smiles at me)

Me- ooohh so i see we have a Yankees fan eww (she laughs)

Her- Yep i am

me- well i dont reallyy watch baseball to much anymore bc boston is suckin now

her- yeah agreed, so what are you doing for the forth of july?

me- umm not sure yet prolly jsut chill and drink how about you?

her- well i wanna like spontaneously drive to NYC with my girls but there not spontaneous enough, *** theyd rather sit around the fire and drink.

me- wow thats sick you might be going to NYC if you need anyone to go with im so down (smile at each other laugh), i totally know what your talking about we do the same **** when i wanna actually do stuff.

her-so how old are you? (this was not question for the phone)

me- oh im 19

her- ohh a little baby hah

me- nahh im about to be 20 (lie i turn 20 march 2011 lulz)

her- oh well you look old for your age you probably would have no trouble gettin into bars with me (turns to me smiles)

me- hah yeah i dont have any problems getting into bars with or without you (like sarcastically she laughs)

we keep talking for longer (when my phones been done for like 5 min) and then im like:

oh im all set?

her- yupp good to go

me- well if you wanna do some spontaneous **** sometime you should hit me up, you have me number (we smile at each other and i say this as im getting up and she gets up to and like gives me a high five [yes sounds wieerd but it was like not gay as it sounds bc we were makin the eye contact and smilin]

her- yeah sure

This is where i got smart, i knowingly left me credit card with her

i walk out, she notices and runs out the door and i turn around shes like

You forgot your card!

me- Oh wow thanks im an idiot hah

her- nah happens alot, so whats your number again 555-2343?

me- um yeah 555-2343, if you forget you can alwasy look it up!

I start to walk away like 3 feet turn around and say:

You better throw me a text or ill be very dissatisfied with the service i received gave her a wink

her- oh i will, and what spontaneous stuff you talking about? (smiling)

me- Anything you want (walk away) and then say thanks for your help wave and smile.

howd i do bros? good ****? hope she textes me feels good

Cliffs
    -went to verizon
    -hot bish helps me
    -spit game and such
    -she says im a baby and too young (shes prolly 22)
    -i disregard and keep spiting game
    -tell her to hit me up when i leave
    -leave credit card there on purpose
    -she runs out gives me credit card
    -i say i better get a text or ill be dissatisfied with the service winked she smiled and said i would
    - asked me what spontanious stuff wed do (bc as we were flirting we were talking a bout our non spontanious friends and how boring they are)
    - i respond anything she wants and walk to my car

cliffs dont do justice, just read its not to long

bump

N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000) N.W.A is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz fake IDs can be found easily on college campuses. Just ask around.

Originally Posted by N.W.A View Post
    lulz fake IDs can be found easily on college campuses. Just ask around.
    its summer tho i can do the rest with the template

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i said the word spontaneous to a chick, I'ld get the bertstare for sure.
    "How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"- Based God
    "These hoes ain't loyal"- Bill Clinton

Originally Posted by rdog3 View Post
    if i said the word spontaneous to a chick, I'ld get the bertstare for sure.
    she said it first.. and went on about how she loves to be it...lol

S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S2K has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She probably just gave you your new cell phones number and got you excited, until you call and reach your own voice mail LOL

espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) espracer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf that update is confusing to read dude, why'd you put your phone in rice again??

Originally Posted by S2K View Post
    She probably just gave you your new cell phones number and got you excited, until you call and reach your own voice mail LOL
    Except i have been texting her all night LOL dumbass
    Originally Posted by espracer View Post
    wtf that update is confusing to read dude, why'd you put your phone in rice again??
    when phones get wet the batery is the thing that fries, the phone can get better when put in rice bc rice absorbs the moisture from the phone, so the phone worked bc i got the water out and the new battery made it possible to get my contacts from my original phone.

EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do I believe a red? hmmm

You got some Rodney Dangerfield looking eyes my dude.