I've been following layne's contest prep article the whole way through and it has worked wonders, so thanks a lot for that! I have a lot of questions about some things, I'm trying to get this done right. any answers are much appreciated.
1. for tanning I have pro tan overnight competition color and dream tan #2, heard so many good things about them. I'm either gonna do one coat each day tuesday-friday, or one coat on wednesday, thursday and 2 on friday. then I heard you're not supposed to shave after you start putting on your pro tan coats, so how would you able to put coats on that early if you can't shave after that? layne even recommended starting 7 days out but i don't see how that would be possible if you're not supposed to shave after that.. so I'm not sure what to even do here or when I should shave for the last time. advice on this?
2. I'm putting on my dream tan an hour before prejudging like you're supposed to. do you put on another coat of dream tan an hour before the night show? and i heard this stuff is messy and stains clothes, so that does that mean between prejudging and the night show you have to stay in your posing trunks the whole time or what?
3. do you shave your arms pits and arms? I'll probably end up shaving my pits but I didn't think you really needed to shave your arms. the hair is so thin there that from a distance you can't even see it. but idk anymore, I figured it wouldn't hurt to shave it. what do you guys think?
4. what's a good meal to have 2 hours before prejudging? the article says something with 75-90 carbs, 20-30 fat, and 1000-2000 mg sodium. what's a good meal that fits those macros?
5. what exactly happens in the night show? individual posing routines to music i know, but do you go back out there as a group and do mandatories again or what?
6. and dumb question but does it matter what you wear to check-in that friday night? i know for the meeting that next morning you're supposed to wear a dark baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, didn't know if the same applies to the friday night check-in.
I know it's a lot lol, I just don't wanna mess anything up. I may have some more questions later that I'm forgetting, but these are the main ones that I was concerned about.