Closed Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink Whatevergirl's journal...Hoping to Tri!

Decided to start a journal...think it will help me to stay on track, and I'd love any feedback, encouragement and advice you all can offer. Feel free.

Some background...

I plan to enter a triathlon next year--first one ever. A few years back, had decided on the same thing, but developed plantar fasciitis, and it took over a year to heal from it. I recently came back to running, (this year) and for the past five months, have been really upping my training as it relates to a tri. I am thinking of maybe two for next year, have a friend who wants me to enter the Siesta Key one next spring, and then I am going to do the one in the Florida Keys in Oct of 2011. Siesta Key, I could do that now, but just to get the experience, I think I might do that one, too. I'm registered for two 5k's so I can get into the swing of being around the racing crowd and to provide challenges that will help me as I work towards the tri.

Relating to bodybuilding, I'm working with a trainer who's put together a great yet challenging routine for me, to mix in with my cardio for the tri. I have to add swimming into the mix soon--need to join a Y. I keep saying that and I'm dragging my feet on it. Why, I don't know, swimming is my strongest sport so I really like it, cycling second...and then, running last, since I had to drop out of it for a while. My goal with running is an 8 minute mile...Right now I hover around a 10 minute mile for 5 mile stints. I think I can get there before the tri's next year for sure.

Just wanted to give some background on my goals, and heading now to spin (I have a spin bike at home that I follow a spinning series for) Anyone familiar with Coach Troy Jacobsen? He's awesome, he has competed in several IM (Ironman) events...and his series will make you drip with sweat! I love his series in particular, because it's designed to make you a faster cyclist specifically for races, and triathlons. Would never push myself like this on my own. I also love outdoor cycling, yet it's been raining everyday here...and will all week! Grrr! What's with this Florida weather lately? Then, will be doing a partial lower body routine today--probably squats and lunges. (my favorite...not!) Well, squats are growing on me, I actually like them now...I have to say without a doubt, deadlifts are my new fave exercise...love how one exercise can work so many different muscles. I'm amazed every time I do them.

Happy 4th all. Reminded of how much others have sacrificed so I have the freedoms I do...what a great country America is!

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck and just keep pushing!
    David

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any details on your weightlifting routine?

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3nd
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In, subbed and good luck!!!

ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChimarraoMate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

-=FLEX=-
    I second that ask, and would like to see your average daily calorie intake too.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6nd.

Wow, are you really over 35? I'd have never thunk!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A run instead...

Thx for the replies. I will put together more details later...as I need to bake a cake that I promised my daughter, and just got back from a run. No spin today...weather is nice and cool, opted for a run, instead. Nice spritz of rain over my skin throughout...kind of felt good. I might have a slice of cake, which I'm pretty strict with my diet, so this will be a mini cheat of sorts. Oh...and thinking of some wine with my neighbors. I probably should choose one or the other...wine or the cake. Hmmm....I really like this wine I bought though...it's calling my name after the stressful week I've had. And my run was pretty good, so....(justifications)

My run:

10 min stretch
    10 minute walk/warm up through neighborhood
    5.05 miles
    9:54 min/mile pace
    10 min stretch to cool down

*just under the 10 min mile...yay, I'll take it. Ran with my neighbor, who runs marathons, and she times me...has helped me improve so much, I can't believe it. She said she'd run my first 5k with me...to keep pushing me during the race. Hmmm...would that be cheating?

Slowly but surely inching my way towards that 8 min mile.

I'm not done yet...squats, weighted ab work, and lunges later...if I'm not too tired after baking. lol The kitchen and me...we don't always get along, see.

I will then post what I'm doing with weight training and my diet.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    6nd.

Wow, are you really over 35? I'd have never thunk!
    Yeah...don't say that too loud now!

Originally Posted by ChimarraoMate View Post
    I hover between 1400 and 1600 calories per day. Sometimes 1800 calories, if I have a scheduled longer run or ride. I take in about 1200 calories on the day when I schedule a planned ''no workout'' day. I *try* to eat 6 small meals per day, but I admit, it can be challenging ....I just try to eat balanced meals...lean proteins, lots of veggies and fruits, and low carbs...to maintain a healthy weight.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Yeah...don't say that too loud now!
    I honestly thought you were 7-8 years younger than 35.

Anyway, I don't know anything about running, as I loathe it. So I'll be watching.

I honestly thought you were 7-8 years younger than 35.

Anyway, I don't know anything about running, as I loathe it. So I'll be watching.
    I repped you for this. I'd rep you all day if I could. lol Thank you!

People usually think I'm around 30. I'll take it.

You should give running a try, unless you have an injury...it is very freeing...

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

-=FLEX=-
    Originally Posted by ChimarraoMate View Post
    These, and some pics and videos as well!

Good luck to you. Keep your mind focused on your goals, and remember that you can always achieve more than you think.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    These, and some pics and videos as well!

Good luck to you. Keep your mind focused on your goals, and remember that you can always achieve more than you think.
    Thanks Charles! I think for me, my overall goal with weight lifting, is to enable me to being a faster runner, and it actually is. I'd say a second goal, is for overall well being, and to just be stronger. The look of becoming sculpted has also been gratifying, I have to say...I'm not a vain person, but I definitely like the way weight lifting has transformed my body. I was in good shape before, but with weight lifting, I find that my shape just has.... changed...in ways I didn't know it could. lol I should have said this in my opening, but I'm not new to weight lifting, but never had a true focus with it; I also believed a lot of myths such as increasing weight will cause a woman to look too ''big.'' Fell into the trap of endless reps, with little weight...and saw results, but not like I've seen over this past month, with increasing the weights and doing LESS reps. I feel foolish for wasting so much time over the years, not seeing the results I wanted to.

I'm still not lifting anything near to what I read on here, but will post the specifics of my weight lifting, as I go along.

Here's what a typical week looks like:

2 days upper body, arms, back, chest
    2 days lower body
    4 days per week, ab work
    3 days per week, run
    2 days cycling/spinning
    I have a complete rest day, every week.
    *I also will be adding brick workouts this week...so run/cycle will be at least one day a week. And evenutally need to add swimming.
    *Currently, the weight lifting is sometimes coupled with cardio days, sometimes I don't do cardio, and only weight lifting on a given day. (with maybe 15 minutes cardio to warm up the muscles, only) I also do pilates for strength training as well and will combine the routine with free weights, as I own a reformer. (see my blog for a pic of the machine)

Question for others here...Is it wise to maybe move one of my weight training days to the day off, therefore I'm working out everyday, and just have the ''off'' day as a light recovery day? Maybe split my lower body w/out, to say squats and lunges on that day, and say move deadlifts and wall sits to another day. Just don't want to get burnt out, because soon enough, I have to add swimming to the mix, and I don't want my weight training to take second stage.
    Last edited by whatevergirl; 07-04-2010 at 02:40 PM.

You should give running a try, unless you have an injury...it is very freeing...
    I used to run a lot when I was in school. Did pretty well at long distance running, but now I can't because I had knee surgery in January. It's still healing.

I used to run a lot when I was in school. Did pretty well at long distance running, but now I can't because I had knee surgery in January. It's still healing.
    wait, you're 27...you thought I was close to your age? haha

I'm so sorry about your knee injury...ugh. That sux...my sister just has knee surgery, ironically, and she is in agony. I will pray that you make a full recovery, soon!

Did ab work, holding 10 lb dumbbell--3 sets of 25 ...regular crunches, and worked on obliques. Ouch. Feeling it now. Then, my son and I do this thing, he learned in football...Legs are straight up, you're laying down...and you hold on to someone's feet standing above your head. The person standing pushes your legs down, and then you bring them back up, as quickly as you can, yet controlled. And he did that for me today...owee! Did 2 sets of 18.

That's an effective exercise, but dayum! lol

No squats, didn't feel like it--between dinner, and the cake, and my son leaving on a date...just couldn't get to it. But, tomorrow...planning a ride, and lower body workout.

Oh and I did have a small slice of cake...mmmm....I enjoyed every bite.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Is it wise to maybe move one of my weight training days to the day off, therefore I'm working out everyday, and just have the ''off'' day as a light recovery day?
    I would recommend you keep the day of rest. Our bodies need time to recover; to repair, rebuild and strengthen. Plus, being able to take a mental break from training is just as important. It's easier to focus, when we don't have to focus ALL the time.

If your goal is to build muscle, remember that cardio and hypertrophy (muscle building) are like two opposite ends of a seesaw. If you want to be lean and slender, put more weight on the cardio side. Your body will put more emphasis on developing the slow twitch muscle fibers, the ones that give us endurance. If you want to build muscle, then less cardio is better. Heavy weights will develop the fast twitch fibers, which give us explosive strength, and size as a byproduct.

Some scientists have said that our bodies come with ambiguous fibers, that are not predefined. These fibers can be developed as either fast twitch, or slow twitch, depending on our training style. This means that it would be more difficult for a marathoner to become a competitive bodybuilder, when compared to a person who has never run before. And more difficult for a powerlifter to become a competitive cross country runner, for example. Just something to consider when deciding on what direction you want to build your body.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

I don't really drink all that much, but last night...ugh. Went to my neighbors who are super fun people, but partiers to the max...woah! I went over for an hour or so...and drank a little too much. Ouch...feeling it now.

Well...have a planned lower body workout today...and a long bike ride!

Wish me luck!!! I need it today, guys.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I would recommend you keep the day of rest. Our bodies need time to recover; to repair, rebuild and strengthen. Plus, being able to take a mental break from training is just as important. It's easier to focus, when we don't have to focus ALL the time.

If your goal is to build muscle, remember that cardio and hypertrophy (muscle building) are like two opposite ends of a seesaw. If you want to be lean and slender, put more weight on the cardio side. Your body will put more emphasis on developing the slow twitch muscle fibers, the ones that give us endurance. If you want to build muscle, then less cardio is better. Heavy weights will develop the fast twitch fibers, which give us explosive strength, and size as a byproduct.

Some scientists have said that our bodies come with ambiguous fibers, that are not predefined. These fibers can be developed as either fast twitch, or slow twitch, depending on our training style. This means that it would be more difficult for a marathoner to become a competitive bodybuilder, when compared to a person who has never run before. And more difficult for a powerlifter to become a competitive cross country runner, for example. Just something to consider when deciding on what direction you want to build your body.
    charles, thank you. this is so helpful!

I look to the weight lifting to keep my body strong for running and cycling, but at the same time, I don't want to gain too much muscle, as to where it creates mass that hinders my speed with running, if that makes sense. I think I'd have to get pretty big for that to happen though--lol! I want to maintain a healthy body weight, and I look to the weight training also, to help me with that. You've given me something to think about, so thanks for this advice.

Well...hmmm...really tough workout today for me. Just feel overwhemingly sad this afternoon about my separation, not sure why. I think when I'm by myself, I think about it more--kids are with their dad today. When I'm at work, with friends, I tend to not think about it all. But can't stay busy 24/7, and maybe it's not good to ignore the feelings I'm having over it, I dunno.

Anywho...

So, a friend of mine rode with me today. Went 12 miles in 35 minutes, not a bad clip for how I was feeling. I don't know if I was dehydrated or feeling blue or just being hung over, but it just took so much more energy to go that 12 miles today. It's not that hot out today, but feels like an oven, for some reason. We got back to my place, and talked for a few minutes. She could tell something was wrong...she has been through two divorces, and said that it's imperative that I don't go off track with my sleep, diet and workouts, as when life throws a lot of stress at us, if we are prepared health-wise, we'll cope better. I thought that was interesting advice. She told me I shouldn't have drank last night--no sh!t. Told her I got that memo. She's a good friend...she wants to see me succeed. I know she comes from a good place in her heart, but strangely, I still felt sad even after the bike ride...I can always count on a workout to pull me out of a mood. But, not today, for some reason. Hmmm.

She left, and I did squats, deadlifts, wall sits, and lunges, using free weights.

Deadlifts:
    Have been using the bar only for the past month, to get my form down. My son (who lifts) suggested the last time I did these, that I try with 25 lbs, a few reps, and then 50 lbs, a few reps. So, that's what I did today.

10 reps at 25 lbs
    5 reps at 50 lbs
    (only 1 set each)

[It is probably light to most here, but I am still getting used to these. The trainer I see, and my son (who is into lifting) said that it's an exercise that can do a lot of harm if rushing the weight, so, just ease into upping it.]

Squats using free weights:
    30 lb dumbbells each (60 lbs) holding up, secured on shoulders
    3 sets of 10

Lunges:
    20 lb dumbbells
    3 sets of 10
    *these hurt, whoever invented these is a sadist...or a masochist...whichever one likes to see people suffer--I confuse the two.

Wallsits--no weights, just held for 3 minutes, 3 sets. 1 minute rest in between.

Also did squats using my pilates reformer. Hoisted the incline 45 degree angle, and did 3 sets of 10 (heavy resistance, bands 2,3 4, note to self) Legs are definitely feeling shaky after the cycling, and lower body workout...(I like that feeling)

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to lift ''heavy,'' but think it's a goal of sorts...just to prove to myself that I can do it.

Thx for reading, if you have hung in there with my ramblings for today. Hope everyone had a happy 4th. Glad I have off of work tomorrow, I need it. lol

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well...hmmm...really tough workout today for me. Just feel overwhemingly sad this afternoon about my separation, not sure why. I think when I'm by myself, I think about it more--kids are with their dad today. When I'm at work, with friends, I tend to not think about it all. But can't stay busy 24/7, and maybe it's not good to ignore the feelings I'm having over it, I dunno.

Anywho...

So, a friend of mine rode with me today. Went 12 miles in 35 minutes, not a bad clip for how I was feeling. I don't know if I was dehydrated or feeling blue or just being hung over, but it just took so much more energy to go that 12 miles today. It's not that hot out today, but feels like an oven, for some reason. We got back to my place, and talked for a few minutes. She could tell something was wrong...she has been through two divorces, and said that it's imperative that I don't go off track with my sleep, diet and workouts, as when life throws a lot of stress at us, if we are prepared health-wise, we'll cope better. I thought that was interesting advice. She told me I shouldn't have drank last night--no sh!t. Told her I got that memo. She's a good friend...she wants to see me succeed. I know she comes from a good place in her heart, but strangely, I still felt sad even after the bike ride...I can always count on a workout to pull me out of a mood. But, not today, for some reason. Hmmm.

She left, and I did squats, deadlifts, wall sits, and lunges, using free weights.

Deadlifts:
    Have been using the bar only for the past month, to get my form down. My son (who lifts) suggested the last time I did these, that I try with 25 lbs, a few reps, and then 50 lbs, a few reps. So, that's what I did today.

10 reps at 25 lbs
    5 reps at 50 lbs
    (only 1 set each)

[It is probably light to most here, but I am still getting used to these. The trainer I see, and my son (who is into lifting) said that it's an exercise that can do a lot of harm if rushing the weight, so, just ease into upping it.]

Squats using free weights:
    30 lb dumbbells each (60 lbs) holding up, secured on shoulders
    3 sets of 10

Lunges:
    20 lb dumbbells
    3 sets of 10
    *these hurt, whoever invented these is a sadist...or a masochist...whichever one likes to see people suffer--I confuse the two.

Wallsits--no weights, just held for 3 minutes, 3 sets. 1 minute rest in between.

Also did squats using my pilates reformer. Hoisted the incline 45 degree angle, and did 3 sets of 10 (heavy resistance, bands 2,3 4, note to self) Legs are definitely feeling shaky after the cycling, and lower body workout...(I like that feeling)

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to lift ''heavy,'' but think it's a goal of sorts...just to prove to myself that I can do it.

Thx for reading, if you have hung in there with my ramblings for today. Hope everyone had a happy 4th. Glad I have off of work tomorrow, I need it. lol
    Great workout.. As for the emotions, that is normal. I was feeling kind of down this weekend and I have been separated for 14 months with the D supposed to be final next. It does get easier, it just takes time

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Great workout.. As for the emotions, that is normal. I was feeling kind of down this weekend and I have been separated for 14 months with the D supposed to be final next. It does get easier, it just takes time
    You are right, I'm sure it does. Thanks Taz...for your reply here. Hugs for you too during your situation. In the grand scheme of things, when I look at what others have to deal with in life, guess it's not so bad.

You are right, I'm sure it does. Thanks Taz...for your reply here. Hugs for you too during your situation. In the grand scheme of things, when I look at what others have to deal with in life, guess it's not so bad.
    We have our health, we have our kids, we have our friends, and we have support// What more do we need?

We have our health, we have our kids, we have our friends, and we have support// What more do we need?
    That's right! I am so glad you dropped in here and said this...you lifted my spirits, thanks.

I wanted to rep you, but apparently I have repped you recently? lol

So, I get back from my ride with my friend, and there's a note on the door...from the neighbors of last night, apparently everyone has off tomorrow and they're having another party tonight...hahahahaha I just laughed and said to myself...think I'll pass tonight.

That's right! I am so glad you dropped in here and said this...you lifted my spirits, thanks.

I wanted to rep you, but apparently I have repped you recently? lol

So, I get back from my ride with my friend, and there's a note on the door...from the neighbors of last night, apparently everyone has off tomorrow and they're having another party tonight...hahahahaha I just laughed and said to myself...think I'll pass tonight.
    Good Choice.. Waiting for the pics from last night to surface

Good Choice.. Waiting for the pics from last night to surface
    haha trust me, you don't want to see those hahahaha! omg. It's nice to see that I still have some partying left in me ....

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed. If I am going to do a triathlon, I want to see how others train for it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Subbed. If I am going to do a triathlon, I want to see how others train for it.
    so....does that mean what i think it does? are you gonna consider one???

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sub'd!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794