fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow How to use animal Pak ?

How to use animal Pak ’ ?
    I have been practicing sport powerlifting
    What is the time to pick up where Animal pak ?

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your question is kinda worded funny, but i just take a pak with breakfast and call it a day
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually take mine at breakfast

fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fethi_power has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

pfffffffff

Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    your question is kinda worded funny, but i just take a pak with breakfast and call it a day
    my friends
    I'm not that good to speak English
    My language is Arabic, not English
    Thank you for your good sweet talk

Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
    I usually take mine at breakfast
    thanks my friends

Can I eat and after training, for example, half an hour?

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fethi_power View Post
    my friends
    I'm not that good to speak English
    My language is Arabic, not English
    Thank you for your good sweet talk
    lol

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks my friends

yes

The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks my friends

you can, but honestly its kind of unnecessary. 1 pak is loaded with all the nutrients you could really need. just means you have to buy more sooner, which means you have to spend more money.

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you can, but honestly its kind of unnecessary. 1 pak is loaded with all the nutrients you could really need. just means you have to buy more sooner, which means you have to spend more money.
    Great physique, man

How much was spent? I do not understand what you mean by my brother
    Do you use animal pak in the breakfast better than the use of half an hour after training?

NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedStrengh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you use animal pak in the breakfast better than the use of half an hour after training?
    yes use animal pak after breakfast no need for it after training.

Originally Posted by NeedStrengh View Post
    yes use animal pak after breakfast no need for it after training.
    body needs vitamins to those after strength training hard?
    Please note that I am practicing in the evening hours of the day
    Do you mean that the presence of vitamins in the body before the training better? Or the presence of vitamins in the body only the best and has nothing to do with training?

Originally Posted by NeedStrengh View Post
    Great physique, man
    thanks alot man

i only use one pack at breakfast. the suggested dose is two packs, one with breakfast and one after training. however, one pack (half of the suggested dose) is PLENTY for your body for the day.