Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

OC23s first night clubbing/ask me anything V2 (following rules)

*mods i did my best to remove all the illegal content that broke the rules, if i missed anyone please just pm me or remove it yourself i really want this thread open to get some feedback thanks*

-danced with 2.5 girls
    -rejected by 2.5
    -asked 5 girls, well 4 girls and 1 group of girls
    -tired as fck cuzzz
    -numbers none

verdict

Man i dont even know where to start. im so fcking tired right.

my friend picked me up, we drive to the mall to get on the party bus. not what i expected at all. its basically a school bus jam fcking packed by bunch of people doing all sortsof stuff, girls wearing the shortest fcking short shorts imaginable. everyone got a yugioh card which ment they were part of the bus. i got magician king:

anyways on the bus everyones chilling, , etc. finally we get there im feeling really nice ready to hit the dance floor. i go with my friend and everyone splits up. so me and my friend we run around looking for everyone. im thinking wtf why dont we just dance cause im really in a dancing mood i was feeling nice.

we spend the first 1:30 - 2hrs fcking walking around seeing what rooms were good, what music, etc. and looking for people.

I GET COCKBLOCKED we find some room with some seats and ****. me and my friend sits down. these 2 girls sit down beside us. the 1 i talked to was a legit 8/10 brunette i forget what the other one was. anyways she comes up and asks me "hey you know what sucks? they took my cigarrettes when they checked me at the door!" i was feeling really good so i had my wheels working and i say "aww that sucks cause they checked me at the door and let me in with my w**d, you jealous?" and i show her my weed wrapped in a piece of paper. she gives the shocked facial expression and gives me the finger and pouts her lips out. at this point im thinking man i got the wheels yo and was about to say something like " hey that wasn't very nice, dont think you're gonna be smoking any weed with me tonight." or something like that. at this point some ******* comes and cockblocks me and asks her some stupid ass question, and right at the sametime my friend gets up to go look for more people. i followed my friend cause i didnt know wtf i was doing.

we walk around and **** and i lose my friend and find some other friend. we go to the main dance hall and we are looking for poon. man honestly ALMOST ALL THE GIRLS THERE WERE WEARING PRETTY MUCH NOTHING. there were bitches on these podeum stages wearing literally a tubetop and a g string. nuff boners man.

so my first approach to a girl and i just got up behind her and started grinding. she was a legit 8/10 brunnette. different from the first one i met. she moves forward away so obviously i got rejected. i was smashed so i didnt care. i walk around the dance floor again. this time, i get a success. i see this legit 8-8.5/10 asian chick dancing with her friend whos dancing with a guy. so im thinking man she obviously wants someone to dance with her. i go up and we start grinding, im feeling her legs and her inner thighs. shes wearing super tight super short sapndex like shorts. im thinking OMFGGGGGG EJACULATION VOLCANO. we dance for a good 30 seconds-1 minute until my fcking friend cockblocks me and drags me away cause he wasnt dancing with anyone and he said lets go find my other friend. im thinking wtf but i didnt care much at the time cause i was smashed. we go around then we find my other friend and everyone else. so now its 3 guys rolling, me, my friend, and my new friend who also works at abercrombie & fitch, so obviously hes a good looking guy no homo.

we go around trying to wheel bishes. i see this 6/10 asian so i just go up and grind and we grind good for a good 2-3minuntes. she was aiight, but after 2-3 mins i think she got bored and she just left. i dunno though, all we did was sway left,right,left,right, but w.e it was all good. we walk around some more. this is when my friends start getting gay and they just wanna walk around and lean against the wall, and complain how we cant find girls. i then see a group of 3 hot brunnetes and 1 blonde and i go up and ask if they wanna dance with me and my 2 friends. they just looked away/turned away. im like ok w.e. we then go downstairs to the main dance floor and we try to find poon. my friend pushes me into this 6/10 thick blond chick and we start dancing. thing is, she was going way to fast i couldnt really dance with her fully. she was shaking her ass fcking every direction i didnt know how to follow so we danced for 15 secs or so and she walked away. so that means i danced with 2.5 girls.

throughout the night im texting f16 back and forth trying to make something happen but no cigar. coulda been epic. if i got some hot girls i coulda brought them to f16s place and we woulda had another tinychat night (srs). oh well man.

even my friend who works at abercrombie & fitch was getting rejected a lot. he probably danced with the most but he also got rejected by the most. it just shows you that even the "good looking guys" get rejected.

first time clubbing experience wasnt bad. i was having fun in the beginning until later on when my friends started being stupid and i started sobering up. next time il be more prepared and know what to expect.

from what i saw, ALOT of people were getting rejected. you just gotta go around and find somoene to dance with cause eventually you will. i think i have overcome that stage of approaching girls to grind. from what i saw, its best to just dance instead of ask. my problem is is that, wtf am i suppose to do to game her besides dancing? club is loud as fck, cant hear **** captain. i cant even say anything to her.

also from what i saw alot of people were wearing stuff/did stuff to themselves to stand out. like shades, dyed/crazy hair styles/gelled hair, earrrings, necklaces, watches, bracelets, bunch of ****. i just went really conservative with a button shirt with sleeves rolled and some jeans. i fcking forgot cologne. oh well.

i think next time its better to just go with one wingman or by yourself and if you see pussy just go get it. also it seemed it was ahrder to find people to dance with the later it was since everyone started wheeling early and later on the girls already had people talking to them.

this is what i wore, tired as fck...

does the misc think i failed? howd i do for a first time?

how am i suppose to get a number or even talk to a girl on the dancefloor its loud as fck. my throat hurts right now my voice is all raspy. honestly man if i kept tlaking to that very first girl i woulda def got a number and spat game. i was really feeling it.

gonna go shower and make some food. give me some input misc for reps and ask anything.

edit: i need to fap too. omg i was constantly like a feet away from the most undressed girls i could just sense their pussies omg this night has really motivated to work on my game and PUA skills. it will be like a new sport. i never knew how competitive it was. so many guys were like sexual hounds just lurking for pussy man.

man cant believe so many girls were there dressed like COMPLETE SLUTS.

honestly this night validates my determination to never have a daughter.

and the 2 people tht cockblocked me, 1 person i didnt know, the other was more of an acquantance i met just tonight a friends friend.

finally i saw a bunch of shorter guys than me dancing with hot chicks, made me feel decent abut my height lulz.
    360/260/500

KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u see my 2nd post in last thread?

HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000)
    You wore all black? Were you going to a funeral?

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KingBoss View Post
    u see my 2nd post in last thread?
    yeah man. next time ill prob grow out my hair a bit, style it. maybe wear a silver chain, i dunno just something more.

and yea i agree i was relying my friends too much tonight, it was my first night though and had no idea how the cliub was organized, where everything was, etc.
    360/260/500

Registered User SUMTINGVEWYWONG's Avatar
    SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get a better wingman dude. seriously. sounds like you just followed him around all night and he didnt do sh*t.
    Studying for NASM CPT
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

Originally Posted by HansF View Post
    You wore all black? Were you going to a funeral?
    naw. dark blue button shirt with like gold/yellow ish stripes going down or something. it looks nice in person imo. black jeans.
    360/260/500

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    son i am dissapoint.jpg
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    clubbing sucks dick, cock teasing attention whoring girls, and way way overpriced drinks.

and any decent party bus would use pokemon cards, yugioh sucks cawk.

ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im seriously tired of you and Non30 this is ridiclous
    boo hoo chacha is serious

Originally Posted by SUMTINGVEWYWONG View Post
    get a better wingman dude. seriously. sounds like you just followed him around all night and he didnt do sh*t.
    dude i thought my friend who worked at A&F had sick wheels. or atleast what i heard. he just did the same thing as me, except he asked more girls to dance and ****.

FCK MAN i need franchise16 to come.

it was so hard to talk in the club though. how do i do it? how do i spit game when we're dancing?
    360/260/500

G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was thinking of going on holiday to Canada but I heard 90% of all bishes are stuck up ****s.

huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just curious OP do you hang around other asians a lot or no?
    http://www.purpleegg.net/

Girls love dat ish

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    take their hand and lead them somewhere

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    like i said in my other thread, my little brother went to guv tonight for that all ages event

just grind on every ho you think is hot

especially in guv there was for sure literally thousands of people

you will dance with at least 30+ girls
    you will make out with 10+
    you will get some kind of real play

100%

all ages/under 19 clubs are the EASIEST place to pick up ******** on earth

enjoy your youth. kill it next time

Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chocwhey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OC23 View Post
    dude i thought my friend who worked at A&F had sick wheels. or atleast what i heard. he just did the same thing as me, except he asked more girls to dance and ****.

FCK MAN i need franchise16 to come.

it was so hard to talk in the club though. how do i do it? how do i spit game when we're dancing?
    you can't.

if you plan on spitting game, stay the **** away from clubs, because nobody is gonna hear a word you say.

just have to dance and hope you pick a girl who is slutty enough to put out.

Originally Posted by huu View Post
    Just curious OP do you hang around other asians a lot or no?
    ive always chilled with white people pretty much all my life. i have a few good black friends and some asian/brown acquaintances. im whitewashed
    360/260/500

G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Talk at the bar not on the dance floor. Read up on some cool drinks and find out what you like. Bishes seem to talk to guys that order something different not the usual Coors Light ****.

Or reserve a table. Srs, I worked in a bar for like a year and whenever a couple of dudes had a table (as long as you dont look like sloth from the goonies) girls flocked to them. There was 3 dudes once who booked a booth. They got like 3 pitchers and a couple of racks of shots. They basically got a load of girls coming over to them allll the time. Girls got drunk and the guys walked out with them so I presume they scored.

Thick but not Joocy shroomdizzle's Avatar
    shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shroomdizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe if you stop smoking you won't be such a fukin failure (no hate)
    It ain't about how much you lift. It's about how much you can lift and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500) calibrah2010 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol at going to a club and getting 0 numbers that is sad srs. oh and for the thread did not read lol

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea brah. clubs are not ment for talking really. just dancing/grinding/small talk. not conversation talk etc.

just grind and make out with a few chicks... and if ur lucky... after u made out with one. u can invite them to ur car to fk...
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    he just did the same thing as me, except he askedmore girls to dance and ****.

lolwut

you dont ASK anything...especially in an under 19 club

when you get older and have to go to the occasional "posh" club where every bitch has a stick up their ass, then worry about game. for now just grind on any girl you want. if she likes you, she wont stop you and if she doesnt, she'll move....nexxxxt!

read young one

Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    like i said in my other thread, my little brother went to guv tonight for that all ages event

just grind on every ho you think is hot

especially in guv there was for sure literally thousands of people

you will dance with at least 30+ girls
    you will make out with 10+
    you will get some kind of real play

100%

all ages/under 19 clubs are the EASIEST place to pick up ******** on earth

enjoy your youth. kill it next time

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what was the illegal part? i missed it

HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000)

even my friend who works at abercrombie & fitch was getting rejected a lot. he probably danced with the most but he also got rejected by the most. it just shows you that even the "good looking guys" get rejected.
    I've been inside and A&F and have yet to see an ugly person that works there. So if even he was being rejected then I don't know what to say.

Registered User SUMTINGVEWYWONG's Avatar
    SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    honestly, i wouldnt even want to have a long drawn out conversation with a club chick. just suck my dick and keep it moving..
    Studying for NASM CPT
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

My Business Is Serious InternetsUser's Avatar
    InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Threads like this make me feel old.

Also, the 18 year old who said clubbing sucks was accurate. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by JM3K View Post
    what was the illegal part? i missed it
    Caaaaaaaaaannabis

gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OC man atleast your out there trying, just keep going out and it'll happen for you

edit: tell your friends to fuk off if they try to drag you away when your with a girl they should know better

Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    lolwut

you dont ASK anything...especially in an under 19 club

when you get older and have to go to the occasional "posh" club where every bitch has a stick up their ass, then worry about game. for now just grind on any girl you want. if she likes you, she wont stop you and if she doesnt, she'll move....nexxxxt!

read young one

Yeah man from what I experienced, don't ask just grind.If she moves away, on to the next one
    360/260/500

KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah man. next time ill prob grow out my hair a bit, style it. maybe wear a silver chain, i dunno just something more.

and yea i agree i was relying my friends too much tonight, it was my first night though and had no idea how the cliub was organized, where everything was, etc.
    That was my 1st post, but anyway yea that's understandable. Also getting kind of particular but don't screw around too much when you get in the place (e.g. spending an hour just looking around), and instead just chat up the hottest girls you see. As far as the whole 'how to talk' thing...in clubs it's about getting physical as soon and as much as possible. Don't worry if you can't dance, do weird ****, and throw/push them around and ****.

my other post:
    yea just keep going out there man, you'll get better for sure.

i'm not gonna play up that line on the first 8/10 to be ToTaLlY ePiC but yea man it was smooth. Honestly you seem like a pretty sharp guy I'm sure you can pull **** like that naturally NP u just gotta relax. you were on the right track

edit: oh, and of course replace the "you jealous?" with "u mad?"

man the girls there were like all in a trance. i dunno wtf they were on but they were all moving to the beat and on point and everything
    360/260/500