Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle pharm assault frauds!!!!

Okay listen, I am here to give you the honest opinion about Muscle Pharm Assault from someone who has purchased the product and has used a variety of pre-workouts (supplements overall) in the past. I had just finished a cycle and was purging to clear out my body, and I due for a Liver Detox so I even did a cycle of that to completely cleanse my system. So keep in mind my absorption rate was very high since I had a cleansed liver so everything could process more efficiently for when i was going to start my new stack. Anyways I purchased this product because I was very surprised with the product being so new that it had so many ratings and was so highly rated for being new to the market.

In my previous stack i used NO SHOTGUN and it gave me an awesome boost and did the job, so I figured I wanted something in comparison to NO while not being as ridiculously strong as JACKED (from what i have seen when people take it). Keep in mind I am not bashing JACKED, just from a honest perspective of seeing people take it, it worried me with how many people seemed to create an addiction for the product and became very moody when not on the product or was being weened off of it because it lost some of its effectiveness over time, like all supplements do when they become to recognized by your body and you build a tolerance. Like I said I am not bashing JACKED, it is a great product and I would recommend it to people, I am just giving my insight of what I have seen.

Anyways, I mainly chose Assault expecting at minimum decent results, but when I started taking the supplement I found it to BARELY MIX with water (leaving lots of clumps of powder) and though it tasted decent, did not give much of a boost at all. It may give you more of an overall endurance factor (A SLIM ONE), but it did not pump me up, make me focused, etc....I was honestly shocked, because I usually research my products and I am never disappointed, but I do admit I got a little lazy and TRUSTED THE REVIEWS. This is where I want everyone to pay attention please. The reviews for the product ARE COMPLETELY FALSE, if you notice many of the reviews are from people who have made the profiles the same day (Examples, ...--bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JSLAZZY--... ...--bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ytrebel--..., and sadly their RECENT) and have not added any info and the first thing they did was rate the ASSAULT product and that was all. I know a lot of companies do this, but this by far is the worse one I have come across when it comes to people LYING about the product and when it came to how USELESS and INEFFECTIVE the product was.

I am here to give FOR WARNING to any of those considering to buy the product to please save your money and find a better pre - workout such as JACKED, NO SHOTGUN, MRI Black Powder, and all those others THAT WORK FOR YOU....IF IT WORKS, DON'T CHANGE IT...you will only waste your money and disappoint yourself. I hope this post helped some of you.

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was one of the first people picked to do a log for them when Assault came out, and posted a review about it.

Had great strength gains on it, and also leaned out a bit. One of the products I've actually bought a few more times.

I had no problems mixing it either. Very rarely did it clump, I should let it be known I was using a shaker bottle though.

Different strokes for different folks. What may work for one may not work for others.
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bclark22 View Post
    rofl

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

gorillaboy26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really?

I have tried tons of pre workout supps and Assault , by far, has shown the best results.

It mixes well, tastes good, and does what a pre workout supp should.

I could believe this if you were talking about NO Xplode, NaNo Vapor, or even SuperPump.

But, whatever. It didn't work for you. So be it. Considering that it gets hella good reviews, you would definitely be in the minority.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WildBill0771 View Post
    I was one of the first people picked to do a log for them when Assault came out, and posted a review about it.

Had great strength gains on it, and also leaned out a bit. One of the products I've actually bought a few more times.

I had no problems mixing it either. Very rarely did it clump, I should let it be known I was using a shaker bottle though.

Different strokes for different folks. What may work for one may not work for others.

Dis.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I picked up a tub of MP Assault for $32 and have it saved to be used in 2 months when my current pw is overwith, and I'm very excited about it, don't care about the reviews, but I do care about the ingredient profile
    Reps on recharge owed to:
    You!
    ===
    De_eb & PinchTheBear, I have to spread some love b4 I can rep you two.

AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL please feel free to check out this same post on a different section of forums where the MP marketing fan boys really have no legible argument haha....--forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=512815343&posted=1#post512815343--....

wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Assault works for me. Maybe make your 3rd post about the same thing and see if the response is any different.

Originally Posted by wilsongers View Post
    Assault works for me. Maybe make your 3rd post about the same thing and see if the response is any different.
    Haha you following me around I see....your profile is pretty bland their sir, im glad to see that u dont even attend a gym....maybe you should put something in profile to make us think ur legit....btw what r ur goals, seems u dont have any, have u hit a sexual plateau, im sorry to here that

wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No just happen to see the same post again.. Assault works for real men, not men that are the size of girls. It is ok I understand your emotional, that is what happens when your a bitch.

KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AwwwwMuffin View Post
    if you notice many of the reviews are from people who have made the profiles the same day (Examples, ...--bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JSLAZZY--... ...--bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ytrebel--..., and sadly their RECENT) and have not added any info and the first thing they did was rate the ASSAULT product and that was all. I know a lot of companies do this, but this by far is the worse one I have come across when it comes to people LYING about the product and when it came to how USELESS and INEFFECTIVE the product was.
    Oh we've seen worse and continue to see worse everyday with a specific product...

That's why people who soley rely on reviews are idiots...anybody could write anything, good or bad.

I don't read the marketing claims on the back of the bottle, I read the ingredients, and after a while you understand whats great, what's good, what's decent, and what is useless...

and somehow, every pw that I've taken has been great

PS the reason you're not feeling anything is because you have a higher caffeine tolerance than what is inside 1 scoop of Assault...

It's sad when people say they're not feeling anything because of their caffeine needs...and the pump?

You do realize that you don't need pws for pumps right? They can be achieved with or without...
    You!
    ===

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awwww Muffins mad
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Awwww Muffins mad
    Poor little guy I wish I could give him a big hug. He's so cute when he's mad.

Lol yes I know u can get a pump without a pre-workout, I was basing my post off of the product's effectiveness...and yes I know the tolerance levels and all of that jazz....people sit here and talk **** all day, but I bet half of these people don't know what there talking about, for example the hormones produced in thyroids that effect your metabolism, what controls that, and other important information that is keep to know for bodybuilding....all I keep hearing is "THIS **** WORKS, OMFG!!!! AMAZING, I WOULD SELL MY SOUL FOR A BOTTLE....AND SINCE I CAN TALK **** AND GOT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IM GOING TO REPLY ON THIS GUY'S POST AND CONVINCE PEOPLE THIS **** IS GOOD THROUGH SHEER NUMBERS, NO FACTS, NO INFORMATION, JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SAYIN HELL YEAH!!!!" LMFAO....btw Wilsongers, I bet this lil *bitch* LOL could out lift ur ass pound for pound anyday u ****in pussy

Bud my dick weighs as much as you little boy. Just make sure I never see your girl or you know the saying..

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol yes I know u can get a pump without a pre-workout, I was basing my post off of the product's effectiveness...and yes I know the tolerance levels and all of that jazz....people sit here and talk **** all day, but I bet half of these people don't know what there talking about, for example the hormones produced in thyroids that effect your metabolism, what controls that, and other important information that is keep to know for bodybuilding....all I keep hearing is "THIS **** WORKS, OMFG!!!! AMAZING, I WOULD SELL MY SOUL FOR A BOTTLE....AND SINCE I CAN TALK **** AND GOT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IM GOING TO REPLY ON THIS GUY'S POST AND CONVINCE PEOPLE THIS **** IS GOOD THROUGH SHEER NUMBERS, NO FACTS, NO INFORMATION, JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SAYIN HELL YEAH!!!!" LMFAO....btw Wilsongers, I bet this lil *bitch* LOL could out lift ur ass pound for pound anyday u ****in pussy

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like this thread is going as good as your last one about Assault, Muffin boy.

MPLifer that's right!

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by wilsongers View Post
    Bud my dick weighs as much as you little boy. Just make sure I never see your girl or you know the saying..
    I will give it to u, ur dick is the fresh maker....wait datz right its a TIC-TAC so size isnt everything right, well in ur case u should be fine....I mean u got BIG ego to make up for it, but then again that never seems to satisfy a woman...and trust me dude my girl would laugh at ur ass and secondly if I did ever see ur lil punk ass in real life, I bet u be sayin wat nice kicks I got on since ya face gonna be on the ground wen u sleepin from da right...........U should post another pic so I atleast know if thats what u really look like or ur just a fat kid hidin behind a big guys image LOL, plus it will help me identify you wen i slay ur ass

Originally Posted by mythman View Post
    Looks like this thread is going as good as your last one about Assault, Muffin boy.

MPLifer that's right!
    Haha always does go smoothly when I give a REAL REVIEW about a product and then u got some of the pussies using multiple accounts to talk **** or just try and find ways to divert from the subject LOL....pretty soon these people wont know what the thread is about, good strategy

Hey have your girl hit me up. I would love to tear that pussy up. Have you ever stuck your dick in a glass of warm water.. That is what happens when your girl fks a brotha. No hype just real **** little man.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soooooooo....because the product didnt work for you, it HAS to be trash? Theres no other explanation other than that?

ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was looking at anadraulic state the other day and noticed a lot of fake reviews from people saying the pumps are amazing. now i take it and i like it but it really doesnt have anything in it to give you an extra pump so its obvious these are bogus reviews, not saying their arent a lot of real reviews giving it good ratings. but hey for every 1 person who doesnt buy it because of the fake reviews there are 10 people who will.

Originally Posted by mythman View Post
    Ok good luck man hope you find some time to work out while your hate for MP goes on.. With as much stamina and energy you showed on the forums tonight, not sure you need any pre workouts.
    Maybe I will even bring my laptop to the gym and post on forums between sets, I will look sooooooooooooooo cool...then to top that off I will record a video of me savagely beating a bottle of MP to pieces and then post on the internet to show how bad ass I am.....I know, my stamina is impressive, I can eat, lift, and **** all at the same time =D

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread is a disaster. how the f**k is it 5 stars?

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    this thread is a disaster. how the f**k is it 5 stars?
    I don't fn know, but it's a refreshing thread from the 10 that get posted everyday about something else.

Let's hope somebody doesn't get accidentally caught up in the Wi-by shooting.
    Last edited by KashMoni; 07-01-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Posted a pic
    You!
    ===

Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    I don't fn know, but it's a refreshing thread from the 10 that get posted everyday about something else.
    Lol it is refreshing because its entertaining for everyone obviously haha, and also if people are truly noticing how biased people's views are and how defensive some of them get for no reason.....also if u check the profiles u will notice that they arent even true members, and the MP fan boys are definitely trying to hard to defend their product....can't wait for the response I get to this and how they try and bash me next.

Lol it is refreshing because its entertaining for everyone obviously haha, and also if people are truly noticing how biased people's views are and how defensive some of them get for no reason.....also if u check the profiles u will notice that they arent even true members, and the MP fan boys are definitely trying to hard to defend their product....can't wait for the response I get to this and how they try and bash me next.
    Just on a fn serious note...

You do realize that it's entertaining for everyone because they're laughing at you right?

there's fanboys everywhere...mac vs pc, X360 vs PS3, who gives a f***?
    You!
    ===