Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle pharm assault frauds!!!!

Okay listen, I am here to give you the honest opinion about Muscle Pharm Assault from someone who has purchased the product and has used a variety of pre-workouts (supplements overall) in the past. I had just finished a cycle and was purging to clear out my body, and I due for a Liver Detox so I even did a cycle of that to completely cleanse my system. So keep in mind my absorption rate was very high since I had a cleansed liver so everything could process more efficiently for when i was going to start my new stack. Anyways I purchased this product because I was very surprised with the product being so new that it had so many ratings and was so highly rated for being new to the market.

In my previous stack i used NO SHOTGUN and it gave me an awesome boost and did the job, so I figured I wanted something in comparison to NO while not being as ridiculously strong as JACKED (from what i have seen when people take it). Keep in mind I am not bashing JACKED, just from a honest perspective of seeing people take it, it worried me with how many people seemed to create an addiction for the product and became very moody when not on the product or was being weened off of it because it lost some of its effectiveness over time, like all supplements do when they become to recognized by your body and you build a tolerance. Like I said I am not bashing JACKED, it is a great product and I would recommend it to people, I am just giving my insight of what I have seen.

Anyways, I mainly chose Assault expecting at minimum decent results, but when I started taking the supplement I found it to BARELY MIX with water (leaving lots of clumps of powder) and though it tasted decent, did not give much of a boost at all. It may give you more of an overall endurance factor (A SLIM ONE), but it did not pump me up, make me focused, etc....I was honestly shocked, because I usually research my products and I am never disappointed, but I do admit I got a little lazy and TRUSTED THE REVIEWS. This is where I want everyone to pay attention please. The reviews for the product ARE COMPLETELY FALSE, if you notice many of the reviews are from people who have made the profiles the same day (Examples, ...--bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JSLAZZY--... ...--bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ytrebel--..., and sadly their RECENT) and have not added any info and the first thing they did was rate the ASSAULT product and that was all. I know a lot of companies do this, but this by far is the worse one I have come across when it comes to people LYING about the product and when it came to how USELESS and INEFFECTIVE the product was.

I am here to give FOR WARNING to any of those considering to buy the product to please save your money and find a better pre - workout such as JACKED, NO SHOTGUN, MRI Black Powder, and all those others THAT WORK FOR YOU....IF IT WORKS, DON'T CHANGE IT...you will only waste your money and disappoint yourself. I hope this post helped some of you.

Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bam-Bam619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have to agree as I was highly disappointed by this product. The only good thing about it was that it prevented me from having any burn from lifting and I was lifting for 2 hours. But there was absolutely no pump whatsoever and not much focus either. And I also experienced clumping as well (I tried with mixing with a spoon and shaking with a Blender bottle). This is the only product of their's I was really disappointed in. Recon and Battle Fuel worked really good for me. Haven't tried Bullet Proof or Combat. I think Assault is really good for MMA fighters or those whom are working out for more than 1 hour in a single session whom need to get through without burning muscle or major fatigue. But as far as a pump product for bodybuilders, I would definetly say it sucks. Maybe just me but I've tried No-xlpode, GNC Maxertion NO, Torque, 1mr, Nitro Active and Maximize and had much better results pump wise with those.

AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwwwwMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thankfully I have a reply from an honest person who has unfortunately experienced the same thing I have.....I am using both the Assault and Bulletproof and trust me man Bullet proof isnt any better. The orange raspberry tastes very chalky and doesnt go down well lol, and ofcourse it doesn't mix well either. With muscle pharm I noticed you have to use twice as much water if not three times as much to hopefully get everything to dissolve. Yes I am talking about using shaker bottles, blenders, stirring, etc... (w/e method u use, it doesnt mix well). Also it seems like Bulletproof gives me a headache here and there, and I never get any negative side effects from any products, but muscle pharm seems to have an off balance of ingredients or something.

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assault is the **** and I am sorry you can't feel what most people do.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sorry you don't get pumps when you lift................even with a pre-workout.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i happen to think assault is one of the best products out there, way better than no xplode and tastes freakin awesome (although i dont like the blue rasberry flavor, the lemonade is the SH!T) I think its kinda wack that they cut out five servings to make it a bit cheaper as well...BUT...I love it because it gives me the perfect ammount of energy to work out but not making me overly stimulated...i love jacked but the 1,3 dimeth makes it a little scary to push myself hard because i feel my heart working way harder. I feel the product is very effective and im sorry you feel that way op...maybe you got a bunk bottle because i think assoult mixes beautifully

KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ps...im a musclepharm user and in no way work with them but i think all their products are fantastic

starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assault works great for me and I am both a power-lifter and bodybuilder.

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like the only fraud we have here is AwwwwMuffin. Kind of funny how in depth you went on your 12th post. Go back to your stupid company you discretely rep. MP is here to stay and I am a MP Lifer and the products are legit.

Lol you guys crack me up.....I don't work for no other company, your pic is in attachments =D
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by mythman View Post
    Looks like the only fraud we have here is AwwwwMuffin. Kind of funny how in depth you went on your 12th post. Go back to your stupid company you discretely rep. MP is here to stay and I am a MP Lifer and the products are legit.
    dude shut the hell up man, your entitled to your opinion but don't get all froggy making accusations.....Obviously your on MP'S *D* because at least 50% of their reviews are not legit, do your research man before you talk smack.

Originally Posted by KobraKaiKonti View Post
    ps...im a musclepharm user and in no way work with them but i think all their products are fantastic
    And to Kobra thank you for your honest opinion, and maybe I did get a "bad" bottle....but I am being honest when i say I do not feel any boost what so ever....and I wouldn't be mad if I didn't notice a lot of reviews on the MP Assault were clearly from people marketing the product using multiple accounts compared to the people whose profile are legit and been around awhile who dislike the product.....Its blatantly obvious they are trying to outweigh their negative feed-backs and in a shady manner, I am just calling them out on it is all.

wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had great results from all of MusclePharm products, but not everyone will have same results as people react differently to products. It sucks for you that you did not get the results many have from MusclePharm.

wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AwwwwMuffin View Post
    And to Kobra thank you for your honest opinion, and maybe I did get a "bad" bottle....but I am being honest when i say I do not feel any boost what so ever....and I wouldn't be mad if I didn't notice a lot of reviews on the MP Assault were clearly from people marketing the product using multiple accounts compared to the people whose profile are legit and been around awhile who dislike the product.....Its blatantly obvious they are trying to outweigh their negative feed-backs and in a shady manner, I am just calling them out on it is all.
    What makes your profile legit? You have all 15 posts to your name and half pic with no head as your profile..

dude shut the hell up man, your entitled to your opinion but don't get all froggy making accusations.....Obviously your on MP'S *D* because at least 50% of their reviews are not legit, do your research man before you talk smack.
    I have done my research on MP as I have been a fan since they first came out 2 years ago. Trust me the hype is correct as I have seen way more positive feedback from un-biased members. MP is legit, you might have got a bad bottle or just might be one of the few that it does not work for.

Originally Posted by wilsongers View Post
    What makes your profile legit? You have all 15 posts to your name and half pic with no head as your profile..
    Lol I just changed my profile pic, i did have one with my head....and I don't post a lot because I mind my own usually, and with work, school, sports, gym....I don't have much time to juggle constant forum posts like some people do on this website who sit here all day and post....Im surprised half the people get gains with all the smack they talk on the computer when they could be doing something constructive....I bet half the profiles on this website don't even have legit pics, information, etc... And I love how everyone who has commented on this post said "I am sorry" kind of like a customer support for a product if you are dissatisfied LOL...anyways don't be sorry I get pumps from PRODUCTS THAT WORK!!!! and yeah people respond differently to products, usually within the same range of reactions, but in this case the product isn't legit haha so I highly doubt it just doesn't plain out cold turkey DONT WORK FOR ME AT ALL

I have done my research on MP as I have been a fan since they first came out 2 years ago. Trust me the hype is correct as I have seen way more positive feedback from un-biased members. MP is legit, you might have got a bad bottle or just might be one of the few that it does not work for.
    Now see I would of responded nicer if u just kept it simple like this instead of callin me a fake and what not.....and other then agreeing with you that it might not work for me and thats fine, what I dont appreciate is the reviews on Assault being clearly misleading....if it works then review it that way, but dont make like 8239218390 profiles just to boost the rating because the dislikes and likes are balancing out....can we atleast agree on that

I would have just called MP and asked for a refund instead of writing a book on your 12th post.. MP is one of the few companies that takes care of its customers and why I am still on there products 2 years later. You will find out that MP is a solid company and few will disagree.

starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) starstudded3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok you said your peace now go away. I will continue to support Assault as it works great for me and as you can see it works for others as well by the support on your post.

I would have just called MP and asked for a refund instead of writing a book on your 12th post.. MP is one of the few companies that takes care of its customers and why I am still on there products 2 years later. You will find out that MP is a solid company and few will disagree.
    My post was based around the kind people that I hope are not working for MP by false advertising the product because they are not getting enough good feedback, I mean people have the right to know the honest results from MP even if it is only 1 opinion its an honest one so I can make others aware of what they are getting themselves into before they get disappointed, because me saying they I personally dislike the product and telling them how shady they are acting is giving them true insight, they will still in the end make their OWN decision......and personally I don't really want to associate with MP after having 2 bad outcomes with these 2 products, but I may seek a refund, we shall see how they respond to me.

Originally Posted by starstudded3 View Post
    Ok you said your peace now go away. I will continue to support Assault as it works great for me and as you can see it works for others as well by the support on your post.
    Hey Mr. I wish I could wipe my own ass, I am still arguing my point and having conversation with others on here....you are definitely not involved, so why don't u go away and mind your business, clearly your just trying to start crap for no reason....u might want to try some ANTI-ESTROGEN pills

Good job you hate MP you made your point. But guess what MP works for me so I will support them especially when annoying bitches like you continue to over run your mouth. Go away!

The funniest part about me arguing with all the people on here is your profiles HAVE 0 INFO on them, NO GOALS (so productive), and I noticed the only recent activities or maybe ONLY activities you have are rating MP products, you sure u don't work for them or are serious FAN BOYS....Im glad MP goes through this much trouble to counter a negative post on them LOL

Hey Mr. I wish I could wipe my own ass, I am still arguing my point and having conversation with others on here....you are definitely not involved, so why don't u go away and mind your business, clearly your just trying to start crap for no reason....u might want to try some ANTI-ESTROGEN pills
    You weigh 137 pounds..LOL are you sure you should be taking supplements? Your too little no wonder why they don't work for you.

you weigh 137 pounds..lol are you sure you should be taking supplements? Your too little no wonder why they don't work for you.
    lmao..

You weigh 137 pounds..LOL are you sure you should be taking supplements? Your too little no wonder why they don't work for you.
    Haha first off I am currently 145 from supplements that HAVE WORKED.....secondly I would make fun of your chunky ass, but the fan boy who made ur account didn't post the weight let alone the gym you go to.....you know it would look somewhat convincing if u atleast put a gym up so we atleast think u work out.....my weight is going to keep going up properly with the right methods, without the JUICE and ROID RAGES lol....so keep talkin ur **** through the computer screen, but u aint nothing but a pussy sitting at home wishing they were in good shape....I should let u know, HATERZ r my biggest fans, so THANK YOU THANK YOU, YOUR FAR TO KIND

Ok thanks for your post. I am sure we all believe Assault sucks now and that MusclePharm is a fraud company. Good looking out for us, I will make sure I think about that tomorrow when I buy there MuscleGel on pre-sale.

Ok thanks for your post. I am sure we all believe Assault sucks now and that MusclePharm is a fraud company. Good looking out for us, I will make sure I think about that tomorrow when I buy there MuscleGel on pre-sale.
    My target wasn't towards u dumbass, it was towards the innocent people who believe ur bull**** about the product, keep takin that ****, maybe if were all lucky it will kill u

Ok thanks man for looking out for us.

Ok thanks man for looking out for us.
    No problem anytime....LOL