HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i mightve built resistance/tolerance to 90% of all preworkout supps =[

i started using sp 250 last summer and it was the first preworkout ive tried. it was amazing and gave me great workouts with good mental focus. When the school year came around i just lifted when wrestling and 4 AP classes didnt get in the way so i figured theres no use to buy a tub of anything since i would not have time to lift. So every now and then ill get samples or bum off of my friends for preworkouts supps. trying a little bit of everything. NanoVapor was good for the first time, but not the second. I didnt like my 6-10 servings of Jack3d , got my real sweaty and jittery but not the kind of focus i wanted for my workouts. but the strongest thing i tried was those redline xtreme bottles from a local drug store. i think by taking something that strong, anything less of that didnt have an effect on me. my next sample of nanovapor was not very helpful and neither was cytonox, or watever its called.

now that the summer started i went back to sp 250. NOPE. not the crazy pump i had with the first tub i had a summer ago. anybody wanna recommend on what to do?
    once you wrestled, everything else in life is easy
    -DAN GABLE

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take at least 4 weeks off from all stimulants.
    Driven Sports

Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vegas pig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Take at least 4 weeks off from all stimulants.
    Exactly. Your receptors have shut down.

pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeLiu View Post
    i started using sp 250 last summer and it was the first preworkout ive tried. it was amazing and gave me great workouts with good mental focus. When the school year came around i just lifted when wrestling and 4 AP classes didnt get in the way so i figured theres no use to buy a tub of anything since i would not have time to lift. So every now and then ill get samples or bum off of my friends for preworkouts supps. trying a little bit of everything. NanoVapor was good for the first time, but not the second. I didnt like my 6-10 servings of Jack3d , got my real sweaty and jittery but not the kind of focus i wanted for my workouts. but the strongest thing i tried was those redline xtreme bottles from a local drug store. i think by taking something that strong, anything less of that didnt have an effect on me. my next sample of nanovapor was not very helpful and neither was cytonox, or watever its called.

now that the summer started i went back to sp 250. NOPE. not the crazy pump i had with the first tub i had a summer ago. anybody wanna recommend on what to do?
    just take sometime time off from taking pre workout supps and you should get the old spark you used to feel once again
    6-Pack coming Soon!

(Reps will be repaid)

HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeLiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u guys think i can still drink coffee?
    once you wrestled, everything else in life is easy
    -DAN GABLE

antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000) antithesis3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Switch to green tea for about a month.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antithesis3 View Post
    Switch to green tea for about a month.
    Since it's pretty impossible to find a good cup of decaf, I'd go with decaf green tea if you just can't get enough hot liquid. ... or you can always make homemade iced decaf green tea with lemon and splenda

You'll thank yourself, dude.
    Driven Sports