Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Does anyone here want some form of spirituality without the institutional side

Discuss. You are speaking with a 25 year old veteran in the feild...

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

hai Forge

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think a large portion of people have a "higher belief", being athiest is just the "cool thing" to be these days. Mostly kids trying to be alternative.

But a lot of people do not pray, they do not go to church, et al, such places. I don't beecause of what those places stand for in this day and age. The Catholic Church is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in the world - one of (if not the) most powerful organization in the world, could stop so many problems but refuses because of a book thousands of years old.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    I think a large portion of people have a "higher belief", being athiest is just the "cool thing" to be these days. Mostly kids trying to be alternative.

But a lot of people do not pray, they do not go to church, et al, such places. I don't beecause of what those places stand for in this day and age. The Catholic Church is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in the world - one of (if not the) most powerful organization in the world, could stop so many problems but refuses because of a book thousands of years old.
    your stupid. I am not atheist in order to be cool, I am an atheist because I think it is the best position to hold until we reach answers through science.

OP this video is for you

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hai there Forge3, come at me. i would like to know. :P

5K's & pull-ups PerfectFormForever's Avatar
    PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, I don't need any spirituality, institutional or otherwise.

And I'm happy to see that most of America is starting to turn that same way. Yes, surveys might still indicate that 85% of the population "believes" in god/a god, but it only takes one look around to see that fewer people are going to church, and the young people growing up are not as intolerant as their church-going parents before them.
    Austin Texas Crew
    Ditched the weights
    found Pilates
    and Inner Peace

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    O.P.

Are the pineal gland and the 3rd eye absolutely connected to eachother. Is the pineal dormant untill you access it?

Does opening all the Chakras have anything to do with Lucifer?

PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PixelVibration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the only way to be spiritual is to understand your part in the universe.

These songs give me a "spiritual" feeling

AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AIM9x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in b4 sticky. I believe being a spiritual person is healthy, but strictly adhering to any formal religion is harmful. Being myopic for the sake of being myopic never helped a single person.
    bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    All of the banning, none of the discounts or free stuff
    іяс сязш -- http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The book is not at fault. It is how the human family has utilized it for ungodlike agendas

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ya.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    O.P.

Are the pineal gland and the 3rd eye absolutely connected to eachother. Is the pineal dormant untill you access it?

Does opening all the Chakras have anything to do with Lucifer?
    No. The chakras are just a composite of our finer beingness and are neutral. A hammer can be used to pound a nail or crack a skull but is neutral. It depends on the intent of who is using it...

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    The book is not at fault. It is how the human family has utilized it for ungodlike agendas
    actually, the bible, and the qoran condemns homosexuals, and degrades females... kind of like the misc but you won't find spirituality in either places.

Originally Posted by PixelVibration View Post
    actually, the bible, and the qoran condemns homosexuals, and degrades females... kind of like the misc but you won't find spirituality in either places.
    True that is an historical document encumbered by the agedas and perspectives of a patriarchal culture. I still find wisdom in it's writ but how do I steer people to find inspiration in its pages when tainted by human agendas? I have simplified my own spirituality or distilled it to a fine point. I call mine a heart-centered spirituality and yes it has borrowed upon scripture from many faiths. I have the ability to discern what is true and holy or am I just deluded? I think not.

True that is an historical document encumbered by the agedas and perspectives of a patriarchal culture. I still find wisdom in it's writ but how do I steer people to find inspiration in its pages when tainted by human agendas? I have simplified my own spirituality or distilled it to a fine point. I call mine a heart-centered spirituality and yes it has borrowed upon scripture from many faiths. I have the ability to discern what is true and holy or am I just deluded? I think not.
    Well describe your spirituality. I am going to assume it is some sort of watered down atheism. Please watch the video " my spirituality as an atheist" that I have posted above.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I believe in the Church of Baseball. I've tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. I've worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, trees, mushrooms and Isadora Duncan. I know things. For instance, there are 108 beads in a Catholic rosary and there are 108 stitches in a baseball. When I heard that I gave Jesus a chance. But it just didn't work out between us. The Lord laid too much guilt on me. I prefer metaphysics to theology.

You see, there's no guilt in baseball and it's never boring … which make it like sex. There's never been a ballplayer slept with me who didn't have the best year of his career. Making love is like hitting a baseball: you gotta relax and concentrate. Besides I'd never sleep with a player hitting under .250 … not unless he had a lot of RBI's and was a great glove up the middle.

You see, there's a certain amount of life wisdom I give these boys. I can expand their minds. Sometimes when I've got a ballplayer alone, I'll just read Emily Dickinson or Walt Whitman to him, and the guys are so sweet, they always stay and listen. 'Course a guy'll listen to anything if he thinks it's foreplay. I make them feel confident and they make me feel safe and pretty. 'Course, what I give them lasts a lifetime, what they give me lasts 142 games. Sometimes it seems like a bad trade. But bad trades are part of baseball - now who can forget Frank Robinson for Milt Pappas, for God's sake?

It's a long season and you gotta trust. I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul is the Church of Baseball."
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Discuss. You are speaking with a 25 year old veteran in the feild...
    if levitation is part of the deal then count me in
    MSC

Best Raw Total: 1405

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure where this comes from but it makes no sense. Let me repeat what you said:

Being atheist is just the "cool thing" to be.....

Theism is based on faith. I don't need faith to be an atheist, I just know that the idea of a god as described in organized religion is a preposterous ruse for political and societal control.

I could banter on for several paragraphs why I believe the way I do, I'll try to keep this short: I was raised a Jehovah's Witness, I was told that santa and the easter bunny weren't real from the beginning. I always wondered, that if santa and friends are not real (tangible characters that I see during certain times of the year) then how is god any more believable?

Over time I grew to realize (and this is unfortunate for my fundamentalist parents who were oblivious to it) that your suppose to brainwash your children into believing in those little fairytales, so you can believe in the biggest Fairy tale of them all, the Abraham gods. And not just them, but any faith based flim-flam silliness that is used to stifle human progress, provoke hate in others that do not believe in your "brand" of tom-foolery and slowly steal your money through their tax exempt status as the elite coral you around like sheep with complete and utter control of your life.

I've ALWAYS been an Atheist for as long as I've been alive to ponder the thought. and nothing NOTHING has made me wonder or somehow hope that a god was real. Because if there was one, he'd be one narcissistic sadist ass that I'd never want to worship, especially after all the shit that has happened on this earth he just sits there and watches.

and I don't want to hear about free will because that is an entirely different rant.

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the ability to discern what is true and holy or am I just deluded? I think not.
    the latter.

its inconceivable that you could come up with any form of spirituality that is not tainted by your exposure to the common mythos of man
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How would you explain someone (like me) who has never "felt" anything spiritual in their life.

anything that involves meditation (inner chi/chakra or DBZ Ki energy) and I just get bored with my own thoughts and fall asleep. Im not even sure what i'm suppose to be looking for because I haven't felt anything.

it just feels like a big waste of time to me.

stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man... my dad always told me never discuss politics or religion and what am I gonna do? Here goes...

First I respect everyone's right to believe whatever they want to. If you want to believe that there's no such thing as God, be my guest. If you're wrong thats REALLY gonna suck, but like I said, believe what you want.

Personally I believe in "God", not the god of the Catholics or the Jews or the hindus - in point of fact, I think the tribes of man all have a piece of the overall puzzle. Like if you ask 8 people to describe the same event you'll get 8 different stories.... I think that more or less applies to the various religions, all just pieces of the bigger pie.... but I digress...

I believe in God not because I've ever seen him or because he's ever spoken to me but simply because its far more comforting to think that theres some huge divine plan than the alternative which is none of this matters at all, that its all pointless, meaningless trivial existance. Thats just frightening to me.

Faith is something you have to take blindly. You cant wait for science to go "Yes, there IS a God!" and then go "I BUH-LEEE!" ... thats a little late, lol.

I think the bible is crap (squints eyes tightly and flinches)... I do. How can the mind of man, as pathetic and small as it is, ever even remotely comprehend the words of God? That would be like asking a child suffering from severe downs syndrome to write down the Gettysburg address... I just dont see it working very well. Plus I have absolutely no faith in mankind at all - but dont get me started on THAT one...

I dont think any book written by man, nor any sermon preached by man, or any building built by man has anything whatsoever to do with God. Its all just beads and baubles to make us feel better... because we're just dumb like that.

*please dont punch me?*
    Last edited by stunad260; 07-01-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Damn, had the wrong post.... and I made such a great argument too... *sigh*
    Old guys RULE!!!

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the only way to be spiritual is to understand your part in the universe.

These songs give me a "spiritual" feeling

[youtube]XGK84Poeynk[/youube]

[youtube]hOLAGYmUQV0[/utube]

[youtube]vioZf4TjoUI&[outube]
    Agree'd!

Originally Posted by stunad260 View Post
    If you're wrong thats REALLY gonna suck, but like I said, believe what you want.
    Stopped reading there.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

Oh man... my dad always told me never discuss politics or religion and what am I gonna do? Here goes...

First I respect everyone's right to believe whatever they want to. If you want to believe that there's no such thing as God, be my guest. If you're wrong thats REALLY gonna suck, but like I said, believe what you want.

Personally I believe in "God", not the god of the Catholics or the Jews or the hindus - in point of fact, I think the tribes of man all have a piece of the overall puzzle. Like if you ask 8 people to describe the same event you'll get 8 different stories.... I think that more or less applies to the various religions, all just pieces of the bigger pie.... but I digress...

I believe in God not because I've ever seen him or because he's ever spoken to me but simply because its far more comforting to think that theres some huge divine plan than the alternative which is none of this matters at all, that its all pointless, meaningless trivial existance. Thats just frightening to me.

Faith is something you have to take blindly. You cant wait for science to go "Yes, there IS a God!" and then go "I BUH-LEEE!" ... thats a little late, lol.

I think the bible is crap (squints eyes tightly and flinches)... I do. How can the mind of man, as pathetic and small as it is, ever even remotely comprehend the words of God? That would be like asking a child suffering from severe downs syndrome to write down the Gettysburg address... I just dont see it working very well. Plus I have absolutely no faith in mankind at all - but dont get me started on THAT one...

I dont think any book written by man, nor any sermon preached by man, or any building built by man has anything whatsoever to do with God. Its all just beads and baubles to make us feel better... because we're just dumb like that.

*please dont punch me?*
    Your argument is really pathetic. Strong wishful thinking instead of facing reality.

watch my fukking videos and appreciate the beauty of nature, which you are a part of.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

there have been atheists for thousands of years
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are atheists that look at those books and do the same thing you do, they use the moral teachings as a guide but do not attribute any spirituality to them (jefferson bible for instance)

- Stizzel

Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    there are atheists that look at those books and do the same thing you do, they use the moral teachings as a guide but do not attribute any spirituality to them (jefferson bible for instance)
    This is true, but lets not forget humanity doesn't gets its morals from religion, religion gets its morality from us.

This is true, but lets not forget humanity doesn't gets its morals from religion, religion gets its morality from us.
    very true, people who are moral would be so even if they didn't have their religion

- Stizzel

stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000) stunad260 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your argument is really pathetic. Strong wishful thinking instead of facing reality.

watch my fukking videos and appreciate the beauty of nature, which you are a part of.
    Dont judge me and dont tell me what to do. I entered into here respectfully and dont need you cursing at me.
    Old guys RULE!!!

Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post
    Agree'd!

Stopped reading there.
    Why? Isnt that true? Wouldnt it suck? If the non-believers were wrong and ended up in hell, I think that would TRULY blow.... mere speculation mind you....
    Old guys RULE!!!

Dont judge me and dont tell me what to do. I entered into here respectfully and dont need you cursing at me.
    lol I didn't mean to sound serious.... The points I was making towards you were serious...about your argument being pathetic but I wasn't seriously "cussing" you or telling you what to do so if you took that the wrong way my bad.

But I am judging you, for good reason. It isn't good to pre-judge, but good to judge based on what you know.

What I know is, that you are a wishful thinker, and you believe in something not because of its truth value or its validity, but because it makes you feel better. I am judging you and saying that your argument for god is pathetic.