Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    maniac9993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SPAWN Information - NO OPINIONS PLEASE

Before i start i would like to say that i want people to post on this thread to help me obtain more information on the supplement SPAWN. I DON'T want anyone's opinions on this product. I only want strict facts and any helpful information i could use while taking SPAWN.

I haven't started taking SPAWN yet, which is why i am creating this threat so that everyone can help me find some good factual information. AGAIN i only want facts, i dont care what you think about this product, it does not matter to me.

I know this product can be bad for you, i know of side effects, i know its a PH yada yada yada. DONT comment on this threat telling me i shouldnt take it, or im too young, or anything. I only want facts on this product on how i should take it. The smartest and safest way, what to take with it, and what i should use for Pre-cycle and Post-cycle.

AGAIN NO OPINIONS. Here goes.

I am 18 years old. I am considering taking the supplement SPAWN. I want all information i can get on what to take for a Pre cycle, what to take during the SPAWN cycle, and what to take for PCT.

I have done a lot of research on this product, read a lot on this product, talked to many people on this product, but i still want to know a lot more. If you say i am too young to take this product i will disregard your post because i don't care. AGAIN i want facts on using this product and what to take with it.

To all the people who post on this thread and actually follow what I've said, thank you. To the idiots who post their opinions, find something better to do with your time.

turn on tune in drop out panic91984's Avatar
    panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000) panic91984 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by maniac9993 View Post
    The smartest and safest way
    start off with 0 mg a day until about 21 years of age.
    "It is a mark of prudence never to place our complete trust in those who have deceived us even once." - Descartes

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by panic91984 View Post
    start off with 0 mg a day until about 21 years of age.
    LOL repped

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Food. Eat it.
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

~Strength-Determination-Merciless-Forever~

You couldnt just give me information on the supplement? You had to say something about my age? Im fully aware of my age and that i should wait until 21. Did i ask you to tell me that? No.

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stats: 6'1", 140 lbs
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    Stats: 6'1", 140 lbs
    Thanks for posting the reason i want to take SPAWN.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for posting the reason i want to take SPAWN.
    The reason you want to take Spawn is you're an undereater?

You dont get it. Spawn will not add 20lbs of muscle. ONLY FOOD can do that. When will you youngins learn man!?

EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT. EAT.

724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so you're a skinny child and want to take a couple steroids...

i suggest you stack it with alpha one and dose by the handful. if you start to get itchy nips, supplement with jack daniels.

Registered User unemployedconsumer's Avatar
    unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before i start i would like to say that i want people to post on this thread to help me obtain more information on the supplement SPAWN. I DON'T want anyone's opinions on this product. I only want strict facts and any helpful information i could use while taking SPAWN.

I haven't started taking SPAWN yet, which is why i am creating this threat so that everyone can help me find some good factual information. AGAIN i only want facts, i dont care what you think about this product, it does not matter to me.

I know this product can be bad for you, i know of side effects, i know its a PH yada yada yada. DONT comment on this threat telling me i shouldnt take it, or im too young, or anything. I only want facts on this product on how i should take it. The smartest and safest way, what to take with it, and what i should use for Pre-cycle and Post-cycle.

I am 18 years old. I am considering taking the supplement SPAWN. I want all information i can get on what to take for a Pre cycle, what to take during the SPAWN cycle, and what to take for PCT.

I have done a lot of research on this product, read a lot on this product, talked to many people on this product, but i still want to know a lot more. If you say i am too young to take this product i will disregard your post because i don't care. AGAIN i want facts on using this product and what to take with it.

To all the people who post on this thread and actually follow what I've said, thank you. To the idiots who post their opinions, find something better to do with your time.
    since your going to take it anyway run Himalaya Liver Care LIV-52 at a high does the whole way through and have clomid for pct. Have caber and nolva on hand in case you start getting gyno and pray one of them works for you. that, to me, is the safest way to do it.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welp spawns illegal
    And your 18
    And your a little ****er
    Ever played euchre? Whats the rule about leading with trump? same applies here

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

really?

just...

pffft...

and lulz... 6'1", 140? i could use you to warm up on bench.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have to be trolling.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    really?

just...

pffft...

I can almost bench him onehanded

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Nice E-Stats......you know you warm up with the bar!

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    You have to be trolling.
    No, unfortunately this sounds about right. Ive heard more buzz about this stuff AFTER it was banned then it ever was at the gym and even at GNC....kids are all going BONKERS around here still. Somehow the word spread in high schools that this stuff was the best around for mass. They failed to tell their homies however, how potentially nasty this dual-compound can be.

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey homeboy - hear me out.

This forum is telling you this not because we want to piss you off but because we want to give you the best advice that is going to give you the best results.

The best advice here is truely to EAT, ALOT. With your age you are going to be able to develop very well in the gym simply by doing that.

The choice is up to you, if you listen to us we can help be a support system to make sure you get those gains your looking for! IF you don't i truly beleive you will regret it. Didn't we just have an 18 yr old posting on hear talking about his GYNO yesterday!

Think hard about this dude, we are here to help you.
    brb - playing Call of Duty, Black Ops

Today I will be better then i was yesterday.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread. It delivers lulz.

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No one told me it was Funny Thursday!

OP: No opinion here only facts, you're a troll.
    A fan of not overthinking.

Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, unfortunately this sounds about right. Ive heard more buzz about this stuff AFTER it was banned then it ever was at the gym and even at GNC....kids are all going BONKERS around here still. Somehow the word spread in high schools that this stuff was the best around for mass. They failed to tell their homies however, how potentially nasty this dual-compound can be.
    I have heard sooo much about this too. I am 18 as well and so many of my buddies that lift have taken it. Honestly the results you would get from running this at 18 are minimal to none.. i noticed nothing in any of my friends while on the cycle, just a slightly more bloated look if that even.. This is a bad idea at 18. Just stick to the basics bro. FOOD Protein FOOD ,creatine, FOOD and multi. thats all you need right now!!

Originally Posted by Bubakanush View Post
    I have heard sooo much about this too. I am 18 as well and so many of my buddies that lift have taken it. Honestly the results you would get from running this at 18 are minimal to none.. i noticed nothing in any of my friends while on the cycle, just a slightly more bloated look if that even.. This is a bad idea at 18. Just stick to the basics bro. FOOD Protein FOOD ,creatine, FOOD and multi. thats all you need right now!!
    You are a wise man. I will rep you on recharge. We need more people your age to spread the word!

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    Nice E-Stats......you know you warm up with the bar!

f'ck it, i'd like to warm up with her... love... that... gif...

: oface :

caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caligrown92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try a cycle of foodadrol. Stuff really works! I've been on it for 2 years

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will seriously pray for you. I am so sorry you believe that using Spawn would be a good idea at your age. Good Luck to you.

You are a wise man. I will rep you on recharge. We need more people your age to spread the word!
    Haha thanks brah. i know, man i dont get why people are so dumb lol. This kid at my gym is a freshman in highschool, 15 at most and has already ran multiple cycles..what a shame

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No opinions, only facts. Your the only person who can truly help yourself. So do the right thing and nutrition your body with food. Food is the number one determinant in gaining size. Do you know what the inherent risks are by taking steroids at 18? I wish you were smart enough to realize this. The only side effect in your eyes is getting hyyyyyyuge, getting pu$$y, and getting mad dap.
    I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.
    -General George Patton

I always Rep back.

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You couldnt just give me information on the supplement? You had to say something about my age? Im fully aware of my age and that i should wait until 21. Did i ask you to tell me that? No.
    Might as well just lie about your age man. Otherwise no one will take your question seriously.
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    I can almost bench him onehanded
    screw bench i'll curl that kid 8 times, then do a RP set.
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"