Registered User FitnessGuruKyle's Avatar
    FitnessGuruKyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What are the Pro's and Con's of Testosterone Boosters?

Hey Everyone,

I'm curious to know more about Testosterone boosters. Please let me know what the pro's and con's are?

I'm worried it will cause a negative effect on natural Testosterone levels especially if stopped.
    Also I worry about changes to my body that are not good, or make me look unnatural.
    And I worry that it will cause psychological side effects.

Please let me know what the pro's and con's are in your experience and knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
    Kyle
    Hey! - I'm Kyle!

I discovered this cool social site for people how enjoy all types of fitness activities, it's free to join and I've meet some interesting people too, check it out:

www.FitnessHubs.com

* Meet Fitness Friends
    * Get Fitness Help and Tips.
    * Fitness Videos, Photos, Blog and more!
    * Friendly Community
    * It's FREE to Join!
    * And much more....

www.FitnessHubs.com

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessGuruKyle View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I'm curious to know more about Testosterone boosters. Please let me know what the pro's and con's are?

I'm worried it will cause a negative effect on natural Testosterone levels especially if stopped.
    Also I worry about changes to my body that are not good, or make me look unnatural.
    And I worry that it will cause psychological side effects.

Please let me know what the pro's and con's are in your experience and knowledge.

Thanks in advance,
    Kyle

Don't worry about the negative effect on levels. Since they are natural they just enhance your bodies own production, unlike AAS which are synthetic hormones.

They def. don't make you look unnatural, if you look disproportionate that is due to your workout program.

There are no psychological effects. You might feel more "alpha" but's that about it, even the "roid" rage issue is blown out of proportion as well, if you have an anger problem now, you'll have a bad one on AAS.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pros - good gains, fat loss, libido boost, natural ( for the most part ), no PCT required, mood.

cons - semi expensive, acne for some, more hair growth ( for me at least ), miss the sex drive when your off.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Natty test boosters (plants/herbs/vitamins) = absolutely no side effects or long-term effects (that we know of lol). It releases free/bound test in the body. DHEA is the only booster that if abused in high doses/long term can have an opposite effect and even deplete natural test levels over time from what Ive been told.

Oral prohormones/steroids (chemical compounds) = can be run responsibly with a comprehensive support stack/post cycle stack and will raise total test significantly. Has a long rapsheet of abuse though, and can PERMANENTLY screw up the endocrine system causing testicular shutdown, hair loss, acne, gynocomastia (lumps), and can force a male on hormone replacement therapy for life. Has a high success rate of allowing the body to synthesize protein/build muscle faster but can be dangerous if not run properly.
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

~Strength-Determination-Merciless-Forever~

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Don't worry about the negative effect on levels. Since they are natural they just enhance your bodies own production, unlike AAS which are synthetic hormones.

They def. don't make you look unnatural, if you look disproportionate that is due to your workout program.

There are no psychological effects. You might feel more "alpha" but's that about it, even the "roid" rage issue is blown out of proportion as well, if you have an anger problem now, you'll have a bad one on AAS.
    Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    Natty test boosters (plants/herbs/vitamins) = absolutely no side effects or long-term effects (that we know of lol). It releases free/bound test in the body. DHEA is the only booster that if abused in high doses/long term can have an opposite effect and even deplete natural test levels over time from what Ive been told.

Oral prohormones/steroids (chemical compounds) = can be run responsibly with a comprehensive support stack/post cycle stack and will raise total test significantly. Has a long rapsheet of abuse though, and can PERMANENTLY screw up the endocrine system causing testicular shutdown, hair loss, acne, gynocomastia (lumps), and can force a male on hormone replacement therapy for life. Has a high success rate of allowing the body to synthesize protein/build muscle faster but can be dangerous if not run properly.
    Both are really solid answers. A natural test booster shouldn't have any significant negative side effects. I just started running Animal Test for 6 weeks. Check the link in my sig for updates on what goes down.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pros: Possible to have slightly elevated natural testosterone levels which will not reach a level significant enough to increase muscle mass

Cons: Lighter wallet
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    Both are really solid answers. A natural test booster shouldn't have any significant negative side effects. I just started running Animal Test for 6 weeks. Check the link in my sig for updates on what goes down.

He didn't ask any questions about your product.

PaulpFiction's Daddy

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by put5onyo View Post
    He didn't ask any questions about your product.
    He asked about testosterone boosting products, which is what I just started taking. In an effort to help him, I simply stated that fact so that if he wanted to follow one's thoughts/results on a t-booster, he could. That's all.
    Best Meet Lifts:

www.animalpak.com

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pros; probably wont hurt you and provide an 'alpha' placebo effect.

cons; cost money and dont do anything.

Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    He asked about testosterone boosting products, which is what I just started taking. In an effort to help him, I simply stated that fact so that if he wanted to follow one's thoughts/results on a t-booster, he could. That's all.

Just to be fair to OP:

Do you represent the company that makes the product?

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pro - bioforge probably helped in PCT

con - ran act xtreme and it did nothing.

wonder if they actually do anything or whether its placebo...
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post

Cool, thanks for the information, I didn't know that T-booster's are natural. The alpha feeling can be good, but not if it's going to cause more rage or anger in the wrong situation.
    Hey! - I'm Kyle!

I discovered this cool social site for people how enjoy all types of fitness activities, it's free to join and I've meet some interesting people too, check it out:

www.FitnessHubs.com

* Meet Fitness Friends
    * Friendly Community
    * It's FREE to Join!
    * And much more....

www.FitnessHubs.com

Cool, thanks for the information, I didn't know that T-booster's are natural. The alpha feeling can be good, but not if it's going to cause more rage or anger in the wrong situation.

I beat up my GF while taking Prime. (srs)

PaulpFiction's Daddy

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would not worry about anger issues. A lot of guys like to act like they have "rage" issues while they are on a T booster, but I feel that is a load of crap. I have a hair trigger temper and have yet to use someone as a human lawn dart while on a T booster.......
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

Originally Posted by dirtdogg View Post
    i would not worry about anger issues. A lot of guys like to act like they have "rage" issues while they are on a T booster, but I feel that is a load of crap. I have a hair trigger temper and have yet to use someone as a human lawn dart while on a T booster.......

You ever take Prime brah?

Water Chestnuts make me

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Originally Posted by gottalift78 View Post
    pros - good gains, fat loss, libido boost, natural ( for the most part ), no PCT required, mood.

cons - semi expensive, acne for some, more hair growth ( for me at least ), miss the sex drive when your off.
    Thanks for letting me know, I was thinking that once you go on T-boosters and you are feeling good, and gain more muscle and strength and increasing your sex drive.

But once you're off you miss the feeling, gains etc.. and It may cause issues more than just in the gym, like if you're on the stuff with your girlfriend, and then you stop taking it and she notices the difference in your lowered sex drive, and starts questioning your feeling for her etc....

Anyway maybe I'm over-thinking it...
    Hey! - I'm Kyle!

www.FitnessHubs.com

* Meet Fitness Friends
    * Friendly Community
    * It's FREE to Join!
    * And much more....

www.FitnessHubs.com

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for letting me know, I was thinking that once you go on T-boosters and you are feeling good, and gain more muscle and strength and increasing your sex drive.

But once you're off you miss the feeling, gains etc.. and It may cause issues more than just in the gym, like if you're on the stuff with your girlfriend, and then you stop taking it and she notices the difference in your lowered sex drive, and starts questioning your feeling for her etc....

Anyway maybe I'm over-thinking it...
    yeah your are! T booster don't fix insecurity issues.

I beat up my GF while taking Prime. (srs)
    Damn, that's being honest! I already have a temper and I don't want to lose it and go nuts.
    Hey! - I'm Kyle!

www.FitnessHubs.com

* Meet Fitness Friends
    * Friendly Community
    * It's FREE to Join!
    * And much more....

www.FitnessHubs.com

Damn, that's being honest! I already have a temper and I don't want to lose it and go nuts.
    its a herbal Tbooster not meth......christ......

No Water Chestnuts for you then.

PaulpFiction's Daddy

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The effects of T-boosters are greatly exaggerated over the internet. If you walked into any serious bodybuilding, strongman, or powerlifting gym and started talking about how your rage and alpha feelings are off the charts because of Icariin, DAA, or anything of the like, you would get laughed out of the place.

Seriously? There are such awesome supps to spend your money on and experiment with if you like to. Don't waste your time and money on test boosters. That's my opinion.

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pro's:??

Con's:Possible enlarged prostate! Temporarily that is.
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PROS: If you have a lower than normal test or are over 30 you could see some gains in mass,energy,libido and lean out some. Test boosters just help regulate a normal test level, so you will not put on that much mass with them (perhaps 3 lbs running two bottles over two months or so). I know that when I tried a good quality one, I noticed the effects and the measurements and scale showed that.

CONS: if you are under 30 you will likely not get much out of test boosters. They can be spendy, you can get a PH cycle for about the same price and they really work.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Just to be fair to OP:

Do you represent the company that makes the product?
    I am a rep for the company, yes. I didn't mean to intentionally promote the product. If it was seen that way, I apologize. I just thought it looked better than 'I'm taking a t-booster right now'. If he clicked the link, he would have found out anyway. No worries.
    -----------
    I've run a few t-boosters in my day. I've never had anger problems or 'raging' issues while on them. The one thing I did notice was that slight 'alpha' feeling when working out in the gym. Other than that, nothing crazy in terms of attitude, temper, or mental effects.
    Best Meet Lifts:

www.animalpak.com