rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking **Offical** Jackass3 Thread Discuss

Excited brah's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackass_3D

LOL at Margera !!

An injury to cast member Margera forced a rewrite for the begining of the movie.[1] On June 12, 2010, Margera was beaten on the head with a bat by a 59 year old African-American woman outside of his bar, The Note. The lady alleged Bam called her a '******' and that she was offended, but did not hit him. When Margera was approached by TMZ two days after the incident, he told them he "never used the n-word" and that "[the lady] attacked me times before". He explained:

I was internally bleeding in the brain for two days and they wouldn't let me leave the hospital. I was like, 'I need to go to Los Angeles in six hours to go finish Jackass.' We start tomorrow and I'm supposed to get hit in the head and now I can't because of her
    You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there