0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone get bf % tested in a bod pod?

Thinking about doing this but I am not sure on the price and if its worth doing to find a accurate body fat percentage?

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been tested 3 times. Two out of three it was consistent. The wacky test showed me about 4% leaner than I really was.

Not worth the money in my opinion. Look in the mirror. Lose 1-2 pounds of fat per week until happy.

No BodPod needed.

Really.....what is a BodPod possibly going to tell you? That you are slightly more fat or slightly less fat than you thought you were? What good is that?

The only thing that matters is what you see in the mirror and whether you are happy with that. Test results are meaningless.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

MondayNgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've done the test twice, the test is pretty easy. The mirror, nor the scale didn't tell me the entire story behind my efforts so I had the test done twice about five/six months apart with same tester, same time of day, etc. They should give you a printout of the results with lean vs. fat percentages, RMR, etc, which is cool.

Cost varies, about $35-$40...probably wouldn't pay any more than that. Universities with a great sports/rec program are good places to find them.

sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's supposed to be the most accurate short of a DEXA scan, so if you really want to know your BF% and can't afford DEXA, it's the next best thing.

I read they can still be a couple % out, but they are usually 99% accurate on different occasions, e.g. they will always show you to be 2% above, or always 2% below. Don't take that as gospel though.

imo only useful if you really need a number, otherwise judge in the mirror.
    starting stats 08/4-158.5 lbs,95cm waist, ~25% body fat
    current stats 16/7-146 lbs, 81cm waist, ~13.0% body fat

original short term goal = 16 July = 12% BF. Actual reached = 16 July = 13% BF.
    New short term goal = increase calories by 250/week, hope to hit 10-11% BF by the time I reach my bulking calories (3rd Sept).
    Medium term goal = 160 lbs @ 10% body fat by April 2011
    long term goal = 180 lbs, 10% body fat

Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Went once to do bodpod. Did the test twice, followed instruction exactly, test did not work. Epic dissapointment. Woman was generally confused then tried to give nonsense reasons. As others have said use the mirror, if you want my view of mirror watching, think - lower abs, striations in upper legs etc as markers of seriously low bf.