1. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
2. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
3. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
4. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
5. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
6. A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.
7. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
8. Pearls melt in vinegar.
9. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
10. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
cool story huh bros?