FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bulk diet for Starting Strength

Breakfast: 5 eggwhites, 2 yolks, 2x Whole wheat toast, half slice of cheese. Glass of milk. / OR blended smoothie of fruits, milk, oats, sugars, etc. 1x Whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter
    Lunch: 2x whole wheat toast, lunch meat (ham/turkey) sandwich. Fruits/or veggies on side. Milk
    Post workout shake: 1 scoop whey, dextrose now sugar (1TBSP) mixed with water. 4 slices white bread
    Supper: Parents make... Usually beef/chicken/steak, veggies. Glass of milk (or water)
    Meal 5: Grilled chicken sandwich with tomato, lettuce, whole wheat toast.. Possibly just plain grilled chicken and white rice.
    Before bed: PBJ + glass of milk.

Also throughout the day :Fish oil, flaxseed oil, multivitamin.

Ill occasionally add some flavored syrup (100% sugar...) to my milk because honestly i sometimes don't like the taste of milk. It depends on the day... That adds about 110 calories though of just sugar.

Does this diet have a good structure for me (143lb) to [Hopefully?] mass up on Rippetoes starting strength and make solid gains? im looking for size and strength and plan to stay on this program until results really slow down.

Right now im at

5 rep maxes

Bench 115
    Squat 155
    Deadlift 175

And im hoping to move to something more like...

Bench 130-140
    Squat 200+
    Deadlift: 230-250?

For 5 rep maxes when i finish rippetoes. So diet is really important. Is my diet good? What can i improve? I SHOULD be able to (if my diet and sleep and everything is good and i lift hard and correctly) get to those goals in two months.... Is my diet good to make it to those goals?

Form-wise i may need to work a little bit on my low bar squat... but thats about it. I'm used to a regular squat but im trying to switch back and get used to low bar full squats again. If anything my problem would be curling my back on the squat but i can work on it. I will work on it. I dont think there really is a problem im probably just exagerating but i always like to make sure.

So anyways right now since i just started the program monday, i dropped all my lifts back two weeks. So i started 20lb less (approx) on each lift. In 8 weeks, i should be able to reach those goals.

Hopefully you guys can give me some help. Thanks for reading
    Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT) through ISSA

Your Online Coach & Trainer
    www.TheFinestFitness.com
    http://********.com/thefinestfitness
    http://twitter.com/finest_fitness
    http://instagram.com/thefinestfitness

My Road to a fitness model in 365

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162551711&p=1258887311#post1258887311

CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well so far the main thing that stuck out was carb choice. Where is the oatmeal, sweet potatoes and brown rice... now I don't like to eat all of those - brown rice sucks after my rice cooker broke - but you have to have at least 2 of these as your main sources, imo.

Secondly, after a workout the dextrose is fine, but why white bread? That is fine, but I would personally rather people cut out stuff like that unless you can understand all the ingredients. Im trying to cut out anything with s**t I can't read and know what it is, so thats just a personal thing Im saying to you, no big thing. I like oatmeal packets (organic sugary kind like - apple cinnamon), carbslam, white rice, 100% fruit juice, honey, gatorade powder, cream of rice, etc, etc post workout. Usually 40-75g depending on bulking or cutting.

Lunch I would drop the lunch meat, sodium. Rather see you use parents chicken or whatever is left on a sandwich or in some brown rice.

As a newbie, with a proper diet, I would like to see you surpass those goals. With everything dialed in, I could see you beat those but at least reach 'em for sure. Hard work will pay off.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CampbellSoup View Post
    Well so far the main thing that stuck out was carb choice. Where is the oatmeal, sweet potatoes and brown rice... now I don't like to eat all of those - brown rice sucks after my rice cooker broke - but you have to have at least 2 of these as your main sources, imo.

Secondly, after a workout the dextrose is fine, but why white bread? That is fine, but I would personally rather people cut out stuff like that unless you can understand all the ingredients. Im trying to cut out anything with s**t I can't read and know what it is, so thats just a personal thing Im saying to you, no big thing. I like oatmeal packets (organic sugary kind like - apple cinnamon), carbslam, white rice, 100% fruit juice, honey, gatorade powder, cream of rice, etc, etc post workout. Usually 40-75g depending on bulking or cutting.

Lunch I would drop the lunch meat, sodium. Rather see you use parents chicken or whatever is left on a sandwich or in some brown rice.

As a newbie, with a proper diet, I would like to see you surpass those goals. With everything dialed in, I could see you beat those but at least reach 'em for sure. Hard work will pay off.
    Don't take any of my replys to offense here but heres what i have to say.

Yeah Whole wheat bread is good and i noticed this too. my parents NEVER buy brown rice. Only white. And i dont know i dont really like sweet potatoes. I have a huge jar of oats and oatmeal packets that i usually only eat for breakfast. Should i have some more often?

White bread is amazing post workout. It is a really fast digesting carb. I down 4 slices with my shake. It's just as good as gatorade as a post workout nutrient. I dont like 100% fruit juice just because i already have the white bread, pure sugar (dextrose) and 4 slices of white bread with a shake is a meal alone. So filling. I could switch it up with fruit juice or gatorade though.

Im not too worried about sodium intake... Not really a big deal. I just worry about my fats/carbs/proteins, getting a multivitamin and water. I could have two different servings of chicken in one day but i really dont wanna run out of chicken too fast you know? money is kind of tight for my parents.

I hope i can reach and surpass those goals! thanks. Will this nutrition plan and adding in a few of your ideas bring me there?

www.TheFinestFitness.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162551711&p=1258887311#post1258887311

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    You asked for advice and then discounted everything he had to say.
    YOu say you are watching $ but eat lunch meat-->3x more expensive than fresh
    White vs brown rice isnt a huge deal, but why not just ask your parents to try it next time? YOu'll end up figuring out it tastes like whatever you put on it anyways (or tastes better plain compared to white).
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    You asked for advice and then discounted everything he had to say.
    YOu say you are watching $ but eat lunch meat-->3x more expensive than fresh
    White vs brown rice isnt a huge deal, but why not just ask your parents to try it next time? YOu'll end up figuring out it tastes like whatever you put on it anyways (or tastes better plain compared to white).
    how did i "discount everything he had to say"

I agreed on the oats, i told him why i picked white bread post workout, don't care about sodium intake, and i said "Will this nutrition plan with adding a few of your ideas work?"

I asked my parents if they will buy brown rice and i put it on the shopping list. Lunchmeat packaged slices are cheap...

Is this a decent nutrition plan? Maybe swap in some tuna or something, pick up brown rice, sometimes instead of white bread i can substitute a gatorade or something, more oats in the morning, etc.

www.TheFinestFitness.com

LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJuni0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not to kill the buzz in this thread but my dude is only 17 years old

no need to be really picky when it comes to nutrition.

eat what you can man and when the pounds really start piling up then you can start counting grams and whatnot...