Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    YES MA'AM!!!

train hard this weekend! finally a cheat meal tonight! wooT!
    does preg checking a bunch of cows count as training hard? hmmmmm

enjoy the cheat meal! im jealous!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope I get my package tonight so I can get my log rolling
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    does preg checking a bunch of cows count as training hard? hmmmmm

enjoy the cheat meal! im jealous!
    actually that sounds very interesting! you animal lover! hugs for you!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    whatcha get?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    actually that sounds very interesting! you animal lover! hugs for you!

whatcha get?
    SERUM and Performance Edge, thanks to Mike for choosing me. <3 Mikey
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SERUM and Performance Edge, thanks to Mike for choosing me. <3 Mikey
    you are going to love them!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are going to love them!
    do want to try.

doc you have a great safe weekend mchottie.

im out the office now!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

do want to try.

doc you have a great safe weekend mchottie.

im out the office now!
    they are awesome

i hope so! you do the same! thanks so much for coming along on this ride

Fast Friday!

today was just going to be one of those days! woke up a little after 4 and didnt want to get out of bed. but i did and then i slacked on my hanging leg raises and only did 2 sets of 60 instead of the usual 3. we had a ton of surgeries that included a leg amputation and a perineal urethrotomy, which means making a boy dog into a girl, and about 8 or so routine spays and neuters. had several drop offs and other things. i was a little dragged ass all day. i did drink my PERFORMANCE EDGE before the penis amputation/perineal urethrotomy, that helped. i also drank my QUATTRO shake first thing this morning. i have cycled off HEAT and i miss it terrible. mainly because it had awesome appetite suppression. i am craving sweets like crazy! will have to power through that on my own, no surrender!

the afternoon was packed to start but lots of cancellations so it turned out to be not too bad. right as we were closing got a phone call about a cat with a possible broken leg and they wanted to bring it in. they live an hour away so i changed, took my 4 BIG C and drank my SERUM and headed out the door! my knee and ankle on the bad leg were killing me all day. i was hoping that some cardio would loosen them up but it didnt help just made them more sore. im hoping that my joint injection will have the swelling gone and the pain decreased by tomorrow mornings jog with sprint intervals.

cardio elliptical w moving arms 10 min 145 calories

faster than fast tricep workout

tricep pushdowns
    *50# for 10
    *55# for 10
    *60# for 8

overhead rope extensions
    *30# for 3 sets of 10

dips
    *3 sets of 10

got the phone call that they were 10 min away before starting dips so i rushed through them so i could get back to the clinic.

cat turned out to have a snake bite. we are keeping it for the weekend. then i took my wonderful little helper Jenna and the monchers to dinner. it was disgusting, chinese food. one cant get good chinese food this close to Mexico im exhausted and im getting the monchers ready for bed so i can get there myself!

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Wow! your days are packed Doc. Hope you get some "you" time soon and have a great weekend!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Wow! your days are packed Doc. Hope you get some "you" time soon and have a great weekend!
    you time? what is that? no you time anytime in the near future. tomorrow is preg checking cows, sun is driving to phoenix to pick up a friend that is coming to visit, then it is back to crazy days on monday!

you time for me is the 45 min or so that i get at the gym

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Talking

you time? what is that? no you time anytime in the near future. tomorrow is preg checking cows, sun is driving to phoenix to pick up a friend that is coming to visit, then it is back to crazy days on monday!

you time for me is the 45 min or so that i get at the gym
    45min is better then nothing
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    45min is better then nothing
    yes sir, it is. im blessed to have the gym within walking distance as it doesnt even take me 5 min to walk there. that helps a bunch not wasting time driving. with my short attention span, 45-60 min is about all im good for anyway

Talking

yes sir, it is. im blessed to have the gym within walking distance as it doesnt even take me 5 min to walk there. that helps a bunch not wasting time driving. with my short attention span, 45-60 min is about all im good for anyway
    lol
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Sad Saturday

i wish my monchers would learn to sleep in on the weekends! my son came in to my room about 6 saying that his throat hurt. i tried to get him to lay in bed with me but he was already too awake. i still laid there and pretended to sleep until about 6:30 then with both monchers up, no way can i lay there in peace so up i got. i had really intended on going for my morning jog but the right knee and ankle are still complaining and so since i preach prevention all the time i figured i should listen to my own advice. so no jogging. i hate jogging but it is doing great things to my legs. i think the sprint intervals might have been too much for the old joints last weekend.

i drank my QUATTRO shake and took my 4 BIG C and drank my SERUM and released a couple dogs and headed to the gym. i have to leave to go preg check cows here shortly so it was a short workout.

cardio elliptical 10 min 165 calories

biceps workout

bb curls
    *60# for 10
    *70# for 6
    *80# for 2
    *50# for 10

alternating incline db curls
    *25# for 3 sets of 16
    *203 for 20

hammer cable curls w rope attach
    *40# for 10
    *45# for 2 sets of 7
    *30# for 15

single arm cable curls dropsets
    *20#, 15#,10#,5# each wt for 10 reps only 2 sets

and i headed home, drank my QUATTRO shake took my 4 BIG C and i have got to get my butt cheeks moving as im going to be late

Strong lifts here DOC. Great job on following what your body is telling you and not jogging. I know that's the hard part to limit ourselves. Can't you do ellipticals or do you just hate them completely? Those are good subs since low to no impact....I'm sure you already know this already
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know how you do it. So busy and so dedicated. Nice job Doc.

cardio elliptical 10 min 165 calories

biceps workout

bb curls
    *60# for 10
    *70# for 6
    *80# for 2
    *50# for 10

alternating incline db curls
    *25# for 3 sets of 16
    *203 for 20

hammer cable curls w rope attach
    *40# for 10
    *45# for 2 sets of 7
    *30# for 15

single arm cable curls dropsets
    *20#, 15#,10#,5# each wt for 10 reps only 2 sets

and i headed home, drank my QUATTRO shake took my 4 BIG C and i have got to get my butt cheeks moving as im going to be late [/QUOTE]
    Team Magnum
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

--------------------------------
    Always Reppin it Back

My "Never Quit" Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541970743&posted=1#post541970743

Strong lifts here DOC. Great job on following what your body is telling you and not jogging. I know that's the hard part to limit ourselves. Can't you do ellipticals or do you just hate them completely? Those are good subs since low to no impact....I'm sure you already know this already
    im a wuss but i know the difference between something that will go away and something that will just get worse. the knee and ankle thing have been getting slowly worse so i will give them a rest for the rest of the month and start back in sept!

Originally Posted by Bryan_0025 View Post
    I don't know how you do it. So busy and so dedicated. Nice job Doc.
    thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. all in a day. just in from preg checking, that is a dreadful job!

Thumbs up

It's coming from Canada so it will get there mid week (tue/wed)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

this afternoons workout

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    this afternoons workout

SUCH a slacker!! :P LOL
    2 sets of 60 hey??? haha oh jeez

mixed my performance edge with the dragon fruit crystal lite and udo's oil! OMG SO GOOD!!
    "What You Think You Become"

Legs, legs, legs

so i went to bed early last night, 8:30 and was almost asleep and my little boy came in crying because he had a sore throat. i had him crawl in bed with me and between him crying on and off and the dogs wanting out, it was a short night but when i was sleeping it was good sleep.

i got up at 3:30 and did my 180 hanging leg raises, i leaned forward more in the ab straps and it was a lot easier on my arms as they didnt fall asleep until i was almost done with each set. was at the office at 7 and had some horses show up at 7:30. it was pretty much go from then until 5. i dont mind as it makes the day go by faster.

got out of the office at 5 and came home and changed and took my 4 BIg C and drank my SERUM, (no worries Kon, even though it makes me fluffy, the benefits outweigh the fluffiness)

Cardio elliptical 15 min 255 calories

since my knee is feeling some better, i decided not to be stupid and lift heavy and get it back to hurting as i want to go jogging this weekend and do my sprints. so went easy on it.

lunges 35# dbs
    *2 sets of 20 forward
    *2 sets of 20 reverse

leg press from hell
    *4 plates, 4 sets of 12 full range of motion

stiff legged deads
    *95# for 10
    *115# for 10
    *135# for 10

leg extensions
    *120# for 10
    *140# for 10
    *160# for 8
    then dropping alternate legs for a total of 50 reps
    *40#,30#,20#,10#

and i was done. i was going to do some goblet squats and got distracted and forgot

i got home and zac wanted to jump on the trampoline. wow, that is hard work! 10 mins on the trampoline feels like 20 on the elliptical!

my little z man, he loves superheros and jumping on the trampoline with mamma

im a mess, all sweaty from the gym and tired!

so this is my last week of BIG C, my last week of this log. im so very sad! but that being said, i ordered me another bottle of BIG C along with some more PERFORMANCE EDGE and ACID! so i will be set even if im not special enough to log for Mikey and Magnum any more i will still be reaping the benefits of their products!

mike, my prayers are still for your grandma and your family!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great workout, solid leg day. Way to keep that Serum in there, even you feel 'fluffy' And what is this, you didn't do squat because you got distracted!!! Was it that 20 year old again?

Supplement note, I think Acid will work awesome for you. I was looking up more about it and I think its exactly what you want. More Performance Edge and Big C, must be pretty good stuff!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Great workout, solid leg day. Way to keep that Serum in there, even you feel 'fluffy' And what is this, you didn't do squat because you got distracted!!! Was it that 20 year old again?

Supplement note, I think Acid will work awesome for you. I was looking up more about it and I think its exactly what you want. More Performance Edge and Big C, must be pretty good stuff!!!
    no, no 20 yo, although he did come in today and i very blalantly ignored him even though he was trying to talk to me, i feel like a total beotch but not my type!

im excited about the ACID there is CLA in the QUATTRO so i think adding to it will be a good thing. the PERFORMANCE EDGE, i love it. and the BIG C, i have had such great gains that i dont want to stop and since it is just creatine and nothing else, i figure it is ok to stick with it!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no, no 20 yo, although he did come in today and i very blalantly ignored him even though he was trying to talk to me, i feel like a total beotch but not my type!

im excited about the ACID there is CLA in the QUATTRO so i think adding to it will be a good thing. the PERFORMANCE EDGE, i love it. and the BIG C, i have had such great gains that i dont want to stop and since it is just creatine and nothing else, i figure it is ok to stick with it!
    Oh but it was someone special!!!!!

Yeah it should be really good for you, and great to hear about the other products working so well for you. Stick with BIG C for as long as you can, its working great for and any addition you do will only increase. Way to be!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Oh but it was someone special!!!!!

Yeah it should be really good for you, and great to hear about the other products working so well for you. Stick with BIG C for as long as you can, its working great for and any addition you do will only increase. Way to be!!
    im big on rotating and taking a break from the stimulants and such but straight creatine or BCAA or other AA, they are necessary for proper muscle function and building and i dont think one needs to cycle off of them!

im big on rotating and taking a break from the stimulants and such but straight creatine or BCAA or other AA, they are necessary for proper muscle function and building and i dont think one needs to cycle off of them!
    Oh yeah, that stuff is everyday staples. I use it all year long.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SOlid workout Doc! Definitely smart playing it safe with the knee...don't want to be sidelined. And wow that is a long day. I would be a zombie...LOL!

So sad to see another great log coming to an end
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

nice workout D. keep it up!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nice workout D. keep it up!
    thanks