Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I'm working on that, waiting for a reply back..
    awesome

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    How was lunch Mike? You eat everything in sight?
    you guys are making me hungry with all this food talk!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    once again, im a big girl, big frame, genetically good muscle structure.

when i started back to lifting in November of last year, i could barely get 25# for 10. so here we are 10 months later and im up to 55# for 10 and 65# for 6. so maybe by this time next year i will be up to 90#. i will have to find a lifting partner if im going to get there so i can have a spotter to help me get there!
    Be funny to ask a guy at you gym to spot you. Video it and since I want to see the faces of guys getting outlifted by you. Then give me the "Come at me bro or U Mad?" look.

I'm working on that, waiting for a reply back..
    Right on brutha!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome

you guys are making me hungry with all this food talk!
    just ate a footlong sub...nom nom nom...feels good.
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Be funny to ask a guy at you gym to spot you. Video it and since I want to see the faces of guys getting outlifted by you. Then give me the "Come at me bro or U Mad?" look.

Right on brutha!
    this! i can see it too haha
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    once again, im a big girl, big frame, genetically good muscle structure.
    when i started back to lifting in November of last year, i could barely get 25# for 10. so here we are 10 months later and im up to 55# for 10 and 65# for 6. so maybe by this time next year i will be up to 90#. i will have to find a lifting partner if im going to get there so i can have a spotter to help me get there!
    isnt this every guys dream!?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    just ate a footlong sub...nom nom nom...feels good.
    mmmmmm i had a sub a few weeks ago. it was very tastey. i have to stay away from bread of i blow up and look like the pilsbury dough boy!

isnt this every guys dream!?
    hahaha i doubt it
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hahaha i doubt it
    Hey now, My wife is 5'9 and the same frame/size as you...Just saying, there are guys out there that wants that and Be dang proud to have you!

Food talk: I had grilled Salmon, and steamed broccoli's for lunch...I want some more.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hey now, My wife is 5'9 and the same frame/size as you...Just saying, there are guys out there that wants that and Be dang proud to have you!
    amen! love women with muscles...nom nom nom.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

mmmmmm i had a sub a few weeks ago. it was very tastey. i have to stay away from bread of i blow up and look like the pilsbury dough boy!

hahaha i doubt it
    everytime i see pilsbury i think of poking the dough boy...haha
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

ok, let me rephrase, a) in smallville, there arent many guys who are in shape and bigger than i am and if they are they are younger and that is just not my style b)ummmm i got distracted and forgot where i was going with this.

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mindy,

i dont know how you do it! man, i dont eat many carbs right now but if someone told me i couldnt have any, i would go crazy with craving them and would eat a house of them! funny how the mind works that way!

it is coming up before too long isnt it? im very excited for you.
    my only carbs are 2 plain rice cakes post WO, so 14gs...been like that for 6 weeks now, nvr had a diet like this, defo feelin it in the brain department.....only the weak cells die off right? LOL dummdeedummdumm

buuuuut I'm also more ripped and harder now than I was at the 3 week point for my last comp and I'm almost 5 weeks out now! so yup coming up sooooon!!

I still can't get over how many hanging leg raises you do!! I just started doing them.....let my shoulder injury hold me back too much to give em a shot, but thanks to my bf he pushed me and now I'm doin em on my own! woot woot!

On a side note we're at the half way mark for the BodyGroup now so tell your friends, tell the competition, tell your neighbors to sign up!!

Hope everyone is havin a great week so far!! hehe I'm at work being sneaky on the computer .....shhhhhh
    "What You Think You Become"

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm here for some Serum shots and Performance Edge drinks with Quattro cookies
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    I'm here for some Serum shots and Performance Edge drinks with Quattro cookies
    hahaha you will have to wait until after penis amputation work first, party after!

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahaha you will have to wait until after penis amputation work first, party after!
    I don't think that is cause for a party...

Good morning ya'll
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy YES!!!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy YES!!!!!
    Thank God! This week has been so long...

i am very very glad that today is friday. shoulders and tris tonight and sleeping in in the morning! if i make it through today that is!

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A dude called our lounge gay.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Thank God! This week has been so long...
    It sure has..

i am very very glad that today is friday. shoulders and tris tonight and sleeping in in the morning! if i make it through today that is!
    Sleeping in is a good thing from time to time..
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Who is this fool?
    We will neg him down to hell...

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    he is just jealous because he doesnt belong. thats how it always is, jealousy always makes people say bad things.

he is just jealous because he doesnt belong. thats how it always is, jealousy always makes people say bad things.
    Oh, I figured out it was Tyler44. Doesn't surprise me. I don't like to badmouth other people especially reps cause they usually do a good job of supporting their company, but I have had issues with him and the other Sci-Fit reps in the recent past.

Oh, I figured out it was Tyler44. Doesn't surprise me. I don't like to badmouth other people especially reps cause they usually do a good job of supporting their company, but I have had issues with him and the other Sci-Fit reps in the recent past.
    i dont understand that. most of the reps support the other companies and are always putting in to do trials for them, why would you have to be ugly!

oh well, i think Magnum products rock and am very happy with all that they have done for me! so go ahead, be mean, it wont change my opinion or my buying their products. but it does mean i wont buy yours

i dont understand that. most of the reps support the other companies and are always putting in to do trials for them, why would you have to be ugly!

oh well, i think Magnum products rock and am very happy with all that they have done for me! so go ahead, be mean, it wont change my opinion or my buying their products. but it does mean i wont buy yours
    Yeah me either. Oh well, let the haters say what they want. It won't affect us!

Magnum FTW!

So far Magnum has done good for me. Mike is already been gracious letting us try out products in full tubs and throwing freebies just because he cares...That's the one thing I notice about Magnum already. Man, there's always gonna be haters in this world. Envy is a sin they better recognize that.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

So far Magnum has done good for me. Mike is already been gracious letting us try out products in full tubs and throwing freebies just because he cares...That's the one thing I notice about Magnum already. Man, there's always gonna be haters in this world. Envy is a sin they better recognize that.
    x1000^^^

Yeah me either. Oh well, let the haters say what they want. It won't affect us!

Magnum FTW!

never tried any magnum products,

but TGIF to you all!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Thanks man
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

never tried any magnum products,

but TGIF to you all!
    TGIF and you need to try these products!

TGIF and you need to try these products!
    YES MA'AM!!!

train hard this weekend! finally a cheat meal tonight! wooT!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc