Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Dang look at ya go with that horse, don't even need a room. You'll stitch it up on the field. Thats cool. Good workout too despite all that, solid with the DBs always good pump.
    hahaha this is smallville and rural country, no rooms for horses 99% of work on them is done outside!

i love working with db!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

this is the way it will be

i slept pretty hard last night, the dogs wanted out about midnight or so and other than that i slept good. woke up right at 4 and rolled out of bed. i am soooo sore from my leg workout monday that it makes it hard to get up and down. we were slammed at the clinic today, all day! had horses waiting at 7:30 and it was pretty much nonstop until noon. i had to leave to go register my daughter for school, grabbed some carne asada tacos and back to the clinic. the afternoon never slowed down. but im not going to complain, we are now the only vet in 2 counties. 2 months ago there were 3 vet clinics and now it is just us. so, i guess what im saying is that this will be my life for who knows how long, go go go go go. ahhhhh im glad i love what i do

i did get out of there at 5, came home and changed and took my 4 BIG C and drank my SERUM and headed down the road to the gym.

cardio stairstepper 7 min 140 calories (i had intended to do 10 min but i somehow got my ipod all tangled and then it flung to the floor and i got distracted and stopped and the thing reset, so what the hell, i just quit )
    elliptical with moving arms 5 min 70 calories

back workout

lat pulldowns
    *100# for 10
    *120# for 8
    *130# for 7
    *150# for 4

bent over barbell rows
    *45# for 10
    *95# for 3 sets of 8
    this is the first time i have done these, wasnt completely comfortable, tried both grips, not sure which one i like

wide grip cable pulldowns
    *100# 4 sets of 8

hyperextensions
    *4 sets of 10

straight arm pushdowns
    *50# 3 set of 8
    *50#, 40#, 30# dropset each for 8

and that was that, im done! came home, mixed my QUATTRO shake took my 4 BIG C. im trying to get a video together for the give away but i got to find somebody to splice it all together for me!

im very disappointed in myself for not having a pic of any kind but my brain is too tired to think of anything and the monchers got home at 4 so it was too noisy for my weekly video but i promise to make up for it tomorrow, not sure how but i will

had to add something. this is a texas sage that is in front of the clinic. it blooms and then they fall off the very same day. but it is pretty for about 12 hours
    Last edited by Doc.Happy; 08-04-2010 at 07:30 PM.
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man...your nonstop all day. Way to stay with it and still find time for the gym. And that's great your stayin busy. Good workout, those BB row are alittle strang at first but solid back building. Keep at it so you feel more comfortable with the movement.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Nice workout as always and that pic is so pretty..
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man...your nonstop all day. Way to stay with it and still find time for the gym. And that's great your stayin busy. Good workout, those BB row are alittle strang at first but solid back building. Keep at it so you feel more comfortable with the movement.
    I agree, feels kinna awkward but you get used to em, I always switch my grip up

Killing it at the gym girl!!
    "What You Think You Become"

i just need to do them more often and get the motion down. the underhand grip helped me to keep from curling my wrists at the top of the motion. i think it will be a great excercise when i get the movement down

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Nice workout as always and that pic is so pretty..
    you make me laugh! haha you are a busy man with all the promos you have going on. thanks for stopping by!

Originally Posted by mindyk View Post
    I agree, feels kinna awkward but you get used to em, I always switch my grip up

Killing it at the gym girl!!
    i figure it is always good to keep some different stuff in the rotation and keep things mixed up a bit!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    i just need to do them more often and get the motion down. the underhand grip helped me to keep from curling my wrists at the top of the motion. i think it will be a great excercise when i get the movement down
    Well thats good the underhand grip is easy on the wrist, stick with that motion them.

Here ya go post up a video of you doing them for the Magnum promo and we can critique your form. Its a WIN WIN
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Well thats good the underhand grip is easy on the wrist, stick with that motion them.

Here ya go post up a video of you doing them for the Magnum promo and we can critique your form. Its a WIN WIN
    LOL uhhhh yeah, not likely! im a huge form person and until i get comfortable, noone gets to see, unless of course you are one of the wandering souls at my gym. and if that is the case, you dont probably know enough to know if im doing it right or not

LOL uhhhh yeah, not likely! im a huge form person and until i get comfortable, noone gets to see, unless of course you are one of the wandering souls at my gym. and if that is the case, you dont probably know enough to know if im doing it right or not
    Haha...ohhh yeah well it was worth a try
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha and she wants her knitted magnum top from a certain someone......

LOL
    "What You Think You Become"

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mindyk View Post
    haha and she wants her knitted magnum top from a certain someone......

LOL
    I want it to be special
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

I want it to be special
    when i get my special top then i will make a special video

Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whoooo did it just hotter in here
    Team Magnum
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

--------------------------------
    Always Reppin it Back

My "Never Quit" Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541970743&posted=1#post541970743

Originally Posted by Bryan_0025 View Post
    Whoooo did it just hotter in here
    got my camera ready!

Wow

today has been a heck of a day! we had half a dozen surgeries this morning which wasnt bad. i had a nail appointment at 11 and since i had lost one and had several others that were in the process of breaking it was a necessity that i get it done

then it was back to the clinic as we had several drop offs and appointments that showed up early. one of them was a poor little chihuahua with a busted front leg.

the poor little thing, it wasnt happy when i straightened its leg back out but i got great alignment. it is a young dog so hopefully it will heal just fine with no internal fixation needed.

then my receptionist who is leaving her husband for her ex fiance and was moving back to chicago this weekend but was supposed to work all day today left for lunch and called and said she just had too much to do to come back to work. all this knowing that we had a double booked appointment schedule. im telling you, it seems like the more good you do for people the more and harder they screw you when they get the chance.

it was non stop all afternoon and i mean non stop! i was debating on whether or not to go to the gym because my knee has really been bothering me and i was tired but figured i would do a light shoulder workout. but right as i was getting ready to walk out the door, phone rings, chihuahua that had been having puppies all day needed a c section.

two puppies still in there. they elected to have her spayed at the same time so it made for a little quicker procedure as i didnt have to try and save the uterus.

so by the time we got done with the c section, cleaned everything up, it was too late and it was pouring down rain, and i do mean pouring! im trying to get everything in before the power goes out because with a rain like this it is bound to happen!

Aww....poor little guy! My parents have a Chihuahua and I can only image that had to terrible for that little thing.

Dang sounds like you are just having a BLAST everyday
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Aww....poor little guy! My parents have a Chihuahua and I can only image that had to terrible for that little thing.

Dang sounds like you are just having a BLAST everyday
    i keep telling myself that i need to get used to it because if the other vet in town doesnt come back this is pretty much how it will be every day for the rest of my life!

i keep telling myself that i need to get used to it because if the other vet in town doesnt come back this is pretty much how it will be every day for the rest of my life!
    Oh man, well yeah you need to pray that place opens back up or you need some good quality help working for ya.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

i forgot to mention that i finally got my MAGNUM PERFORMANCE EDGE in today. i odered it over a month ago but it was on backorder. it just came today. im excited to start it. im hoping it doesnt 'cleanse' too much!

Oh man, well yeah you need to pray that place opens back up or you need some good quality help working for ya.
    hahaha i will go for some good help! it is kind of nice having a monopoly on the trade in smallville!

i forgot to mention that i finally got my MAGNUM PERFORMANCE EDGE in today. i odered it over a month ago but it was on backorder. it just came today. im excited to start it. im hoping it doesnt 'cleanse' too much!

Oh man, look at that! I really wanna get some of that. My next order that's on the list.
    Your gonna have to let me know how it is, but spare any TMI detail

hahaha i will go for some good help! it is kind of nice having a monopoly on the trade in smallville!
    Haha...yeah I can see where that can be good!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Oh man, look at that! I really wanna get some of that. My next order that's on the list.
    Your gonna have to let me know how it is, but spare any TMI detail
    hahaha im excited to try it but a little worried! atleast im in the clinic all day tomorrow. i will be careful with my ummmmmm details about it so that you know without 'letting you know'

hahaha im excited to try it but a little worried! atleast im in the clinic all day tomorrow. i will be careful with my ummmmmm details about it so that you know without 'letting you know'
    Haha...thats what I'm talking about. Its got a great profile, its like a mile long.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Haha...thats what I'm talking about. Its got a great profile, its like a mile long.
    the writing on the container is sooooo small i cant read it! haha but then i have that problem with all MAGNUM labels. so either they have very small font or i need reading glasses

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know I'm waaaay late on this one, but there is some real solid work being done in here so consider me subbed!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

the writing on the container is sooooo small i cant read it! haha but then i have that problem with all MAGNUM labels. so either they have very small font or i need reading glasses
    Haha..thats how most supp labels are. Just look it up on here, no glass needed
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    I know I'm waaaay late on this one, but there is some real solid work being done in here so consider me subbed!
    it is never to late to show up to a party! thanks so much for coming on board!

Haha..thats how most supp labels are. Just look it up on here, no glass needed
    what a good boy you are to not say that i was old your mamma raised you right

That's awesome, I love Edge and it tastes even better mixed with a Berry flavored Propel water. Just make sure you refrigerate it after you open it..

I agree it is tiny and I can see perfect and I still have to squint to see it (The lable)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

I agree it is tiny and I can see perfect and I still have to squint to see it (The lable)
    yours came with a label? did you read it first before you used it?