Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • morning

14 34.15%
  • Noon

10 24.39%
  • evening

17 41.46%
    Krgiovanni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krgiovanni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question When is the best time to hit the gym??

im just trying to figure out when the best time to hit the gym is? let me kno when u go

slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whenever you have the time? I usually go late afternoon or evening.

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like to go very early or very late. i hate it when i go between 11-7 and the gym is filled with people doing shrugs in the only squat rack.
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is no "best time" in general, it is whatever is the best time for you. Whenever you have free time and whenever you feel the most motivated, focused. For me that is around lunch, for others its very early or very late. Just try different times and find what works best for you.

XeN13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XeN13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i usually do my workouts early in the morning after i wake up. seriously, i've never been to the gym... ( lol? )
    I'm bored....

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    However, from a physiological standpoint, your hormones peak at about 3 and 11 hours upon awakening. Well, what does this mean? It means that if you wake up at 7:00 a.m., you are strongest at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Also, the synovial fluid that is found in your joints (fluid that helps to lubricate your joints) reaches optimal levels 3 hours upon awakening. So if you are able to schedule your workouts around these times, you will find yourself stronger, more alert and less prone to injuries during your training.
    Source: http://www.fitconnect.com/fitness-ti...ime-to-Workout
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

jonyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Generally early morning or towards the later end of the night like 9-10ish so there is less people and more open machines and weights otherwise you get people benching with like 25s on each side or like other people say people shrugging in the squat racks -_-

BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to hit it in the evening just before dark usually...not signifigant just the time i get up their. Get off work at 5.... eat...digest....head to gym....win.
    Bench = 210
    Squat = 265

Southern Illinois University.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonyou View Post
    Generally early morning or towards the later end of the night like 9-10ish so there is less people and more open machines and weights otherwise you get people benching with like 25s on each side or like other people say people shrugging in the squat racks -_-
    Some of the strongest lifters at my gym shrug in the squat racks. Even then, it doesn't matter if there are only one or two other people in there who have no intentions of using the racks for squats/deads/whatever.

I tend to go in the morning to get it out of the way since I'm taking four classes this summer, and in all honesty would rather focus on them.