asouf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yet another H-Drol post

Hi

Whilst ordering my usual Reflex Whey Protein, I bought 60 caps of CEL H-Drol as gym lift gains have reached a plateau and Im curious if PH really work or is it mind over matter placebo effect.

Ive been taking for 3 weeks Animal PAK/STAK/PUMP and rather disappointed if honest.. costly.. 36 pills a day!! and few gains compared to my training partner who is taking no supps at all.

Ive trained on/off for 6years but at the age of 35, I thought its a now or never time.. My diet is fairly ok with lots of chicken,tuna,pasta,steaks and try to break meals up to around 3-5 a day.

I get to gym 4 days a week and consists of Starting Strength routine + isolation exercises for all major muscle groups (3 exercises per group x 3 sets of 10) plus 30mins CV

Question is the PCT.. Ive searched this site and many many others and read so many conflicting views, its hard to draw a conclusion

So what products available OTC and in the UK would be best for pre/during and post cycle.

I was thinking (and please critique if im way off track)

Pre - 1 week - CEL Cycle Assist
    6 Week Cycle - 25/50/50/50/50/50 H-Drol + CEL Cycle Assist + Jack3d
    4 week Post - CEL Cycle Assist + Blue Up + Novedex XT

Is this all a bit OTT?? Am I being over cautious ?

Advice welcome..

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by asouf View Post
    Hi

Whilst ordering my usual Reflex Whey Protein, I bought 60 caps of CEL H-Drol as gym lift gains have reached a plateau and Im curious if PH really work or is it mind over matter placebo effect.

Ive been taking for 3 weeks Animal PAK/STAK/PUMP and rather disappointed if honest.. costly.. 36 pills a day!! and few gains compared to my training partner who is taking no supps at all.

Ive trained on/off for 6years but at the age of 35, I thought its a now or never time.. My diet is fairly ok with lots of chicken,tuna,pasta,steaks and try to break meals up to around 3-5 a day.

I get to gym 4 days a week and consists of Starting Strength routine + isolation exercises for all major muscle groups (3 exercises per group x 3 sets of 10) plus 30mins CV

Question is the PCT.. Ive searched this site and many many others and read so many conflicting views, its hard to draw a conclusion

So what products available OTC and in the UK would be best for pre/during and post cycle.

Advice welcome..
    That PCT isn't good at all man..........you need to research more. And running hdrol at 25, is a waste.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi

Advice welcome..
    Geez..... Yes, P/H's really work! They're legal steroids. Judging from your questions, you are no where close to even considering using a P/H. Do research before you jack up your body. Look here http://tunedsports.com/ if you are really looking into them. Then once you're researched, make up your mind for yourself.
    I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.
    -General George Patton

I always Rep back.

mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Up the dosage on it. Definitely visit tunedsports like the poster above said.

Do more research.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    H_drol is one of those PH's that could be done with an OTC PCT, but it's better to have Nolvadex on hand. Nolvadex is $55, much cheaper than your OTC PCT will be and 10x more effective.

As others have noted, 25mg is pretty low.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    H_drol is one of those PH's that could be done with an OTC PCT, but it's better to have Nolvadex on hand. Nolvadex is $55, much cheaper than your OTC PCT will be and 10x more effective.

As others have noted, 25mg is pretty low.
    Appreciate the advice, which is what I was asking in the first place. not posts saying to research etc..

Only problem is with Nolvadex (which I have read is considered the best) is that its unavailable for me in the UK, which is why I enquired about OTC products.

Money really isnt an issue for me, I guess Im one of the lucky ones...

But health over wealth EVERYTIME, which is why I want to get things in order before trying any product..

nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your unable to get a SERM i peronsally would not run a PH just as a precaution even though it completely do able with OTC PCT. I would instead just look into a natural test booster and improve your diet your make solid gains from just that.
    If you continue with the PH route take out JAck3d no need for Caffeine on cycle it will also just make back pumps worse. I would run the cycle as 50/50/75/75/75/75 or even a total of 8 weeks 2 weeks at 50mg and 6 at 75mg. also pick up some taurine for back pumps in case you get them.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Appreciate the advice, which is what I was asking in the first place. not posts saying to research etc..

Only problem is with Nolvadex (which I have read is considered the best) is that its unavailable for me in the UK, which is why I enquired about OTC products.

Money really isnt an issue for me, I guess Im one of the lucky ones...

But health over wealth EVERYTIME, which is why I want to get things in order before trying any product..
    Is formestane legal there? You could run Formestane during the cycle to help keep estrogen in check which will likely make for easier PCT with your OTC stuff. Plus, you might see more gains as well. You can get formestane for about $30 US.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Is formestane legal there? You could run Formestane during the cycle to help keep estrogen in check which will likely make for easier PCT with your OTC stuff. Plus, you might see more gains as well. You can get formestane for about $30 US.
    Thanks for advice.. Ill check out availability in UK and order before trying any PH

6 weeks off the booze should help with BF as well..

getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    h-drol doesn't aromatize..

meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meatball2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    run hdrol at 75mg. work out & eat a LOT of MEAT. My hdrol cycle went great. PM if you ever have questions.

MEATBALL

Originally Posted by getbig1212 View Post
    h-drol doesn't aromatize..
    So they say.

On paper it does not, yet, people report getting gyno with it. Not very common but you sure as hell don't want your dik in the wind if it happens.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000) D-Shep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im in week 5 right now. Buy another bottle.

Run it 50/75/75/75/75, 6 weeks is kind of overkill IMO.

PCT try to find some liquid tamoxifen (Liquid Nolvadex)

PCT in total run it as this.

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    Natural test booster: According to label starting the second week
    Continue with cycle assist or any liver support supps.

DO NOT TAKE JACK3D or ANY kind of stimulant based supplement. Caffeine is ok in a moderate to low dosage as long as you don't have a history of BP issues.

DO NOT TAKE CREATINE, save it for PCT (Creatine in Jack3d fyi). Creatine can increase back pumps.

Also, pick up some Liv-52 for liver support.

Please do more research before you decide to jump into the cycle. While it's not the most dangerous compound, you can still really mess your body up. You will be thankful you put in the time to read. Actually, I read for months before deciding to run it.
    --512 Austin TX crew---

Dec. 2009 (130lbs) to Dec 2010 (186lbs) Fuk yeah!