DerbyDoll202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Work Out Session Question

Yes, i am new to all this and decided to get my life in better shape. I will soon be getting a gym membership and need help on what to do. I understand you need a good balence on doing things but, im not sure what. i walked into a gym the other day looked around and was not sure what i was going to do when i actually got my membership.

If anyone can give me a normal workout rutine that i start on then ill tweek it myself when i get the hang of it, i just need a push in the right direction. I dont want to walk in the gym and jave no idea what to do i want to walk in and know exactly what i want to do. Any kind of support will help.

Im also unsure of how long i will need to do these exercizes for, and at what weight. I know that is a more dificult question since none of you know my physique but maybe something very vauge will work also?

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really highly recommend the books New Rules of Lifting for Women and New Rules of Lifting. Both have workout plans in them that are easy to follow - with lots of directions and drawings/images to help you see how to do something.

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2nd New Rules!

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also check out Body for Life (http://bodyforlife.com). I found their program really helpful when I was first starting out!

Also, just reading tons on this site... there's lots of great information here! Read through past posts and stickies in the women's forum.

Good luck!! Congrats on taking the first step towards getting in better shape.
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Originally Posted by KaraCooks View Post
    I really highly recommend the books New Rules of Lifting for Women and New Rules of Lifting. Both have workout plans in them that are easy to follow - with lots of directions and drawings/images to help you see how to do something.
    Alright, thank you, any knowlege on how much they cost?

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DerbyDoll202 View Post
    Alright, thank you, any knowlege on how much they cost?
    Prob around $12 new from Amazon. You can probably find them used as well.

Stack?

someone told me that an EC stack was good to do. Anyone know much about this ill google after i post.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DerbyDoll202 View Post
    someone told me that an EC stack was good to do. Anyone know much about this ill google after i post.
    You shouldn't be thinking of things like this if you are just starting out. Start a workout routine, and get your diet in check. Do that, and you won't need to take anything.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another thumbs up for the New Rules!!