sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2:1 Protein bar + vasolate?

does anyone recommend I have a 2:1 protein bar everyday in the morning as well as vasolate at night before bed or would that not be the greatest for losing weight?

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sinafl View Post
    does anyone recommend I have a 2:1 protein bar everyday in the morning as well as vasolate at night before bed or would that not be the greatest for losing weight?
    Most protein bars are damn near candy bars with all the calories but nowhere near the taste. I'd rather buy some whey protein, down that with water and have an ACTUAL candy bar. At night just consume some slow digesting protein if you must have something.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50) sinafl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Most protein bars are damn near candy bars with all the calories but nowhere near the taste. I'd rather buy some whey protein, down that with water and have an ACTUAL candy bar. At night just consume some slow digesting protein if you must have something.
    u dont think 2:1 has a good profile though?

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u dont think 2:1 has a good profile though?
    They are but its still an artificial product with no fiber, sugar alcohols.
    Bars are good on the road in emergencies where you cant prepare a meal but MRP Packs are much healthier in that case either way.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a huge fan of the 2:1 Oatmeal bars - 250 calories for 32g of protein is amazing. I'm about to order some White Chocolate Crisp ones. Which have you tried?

Also - I don't see the point of eating vasolate. You can eat 1.5 cups of cottage cheese for 240 calories and get 39g of slow absorbing protein. Here's a recipe that makes the cottage cheese much more palatable. I eat this 3x a day sometimes, with some GG Brancrisp crackers.

Ultimate cottage cheese snack -
    1/2 cup 1% or fat free cottage cheese
    1 serving of Jell-o instant pudding - Butterscotch recommended for this, but Pistachio is also decent.
    1 packet of Equal sweetener
    (optional: 1 tbsp of natty peanut butter)
    (optional: cinnamon)
    mix in water until you reach the desired consistency
    104 calories.
    I sometimes do 1 cup CC to 1 serving of pudding, or 1.5 cups of CC to 2 servings of pudding, which works out fine in terms of taste.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thrashertm View Post
    I'm a huge fan of the 2:1 Oatmeal bars - 250 calories for 32g of protein is amazing. I'm about to order some White Chocolate Crisp ones. Which have you tried?
    Hmm, I must admit that is pretty good considering the MAJORITY of the calories in that bar are from protein. Still, the cost of bars is ridiculous IMO. A bar is $2.00 on average(I'm being conservative, I think..), you could buy a POUND of lean chicken breast for that money and you'd get about 3-4 times the protein.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50) thrashertm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm, I must admit that is pretty good considering the MAJORITY of the calories in that bar are from protein. Still, the cost of bars is ridiculous IMO. A bar is $2.00 on average(I'm being conservative, I think..), you could buy a POUND of lean chicken breast for that money and you'd get about 3-4 times the protein.
    Yeah, I only eat the bars when I need protein on the go.

Originally Posted by thrashertm View Post
    Yeah, I only eat the bars when I need protein on the go.
    thanks guys!! repped.

heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the thread, I just purchased some 2:1 bars because out here in Afghanistan getting the protein I want is pretty difficult, so thanks for reassuring me on the purchase. :P

DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not at all.

Protein Bars can be good for you. Candy Bars lack the high protein, and the sugars used can be, and usually are different.

Generally, they use Fructose in certain Protein Bars which is sugar from fruit. Candy Bars have things such as white refined sugar, which is just absolutely terrible for you. The chemicals in actual candy bars are a lot worse than what's in protein bars. Protein Bars may have clean carbs too depending on the type you get.

Candy is usually a terrible idea.
    -= * Olympian Health Representative *=-

James 1:2 - "Rejoice my brothers and sisters when you face trials of many kinds."

Never give up, you're in control of your own ambition and discipline. It's never too late to be where you want to be as long as you start now and stay focused.

Originally Posted by DARIU5 View Post
    Not at all.

Protein Bars can be good for you. Candy Bars lack the high protein, and the sugars used can be, and usually are different.

Generally, they use Fructose in certain Protein Bars which is sugar from fruit. Candy Bars have things such as white refined sugar, which is just absolutely terrible for you. The chemicals in actual candy bars are a lot worse than what's in protein bars. Protein Bars may have clean carbs too depending on the type you get.

Candy is usually a terrible idea.
    No, no and no again. I lol'd at "clean carbs", cool story bro. How many times must I wash my carbs for them to be legitimately "clean carbs"?

No, no and no again. I lol'd at "clean carbs", cool story bro. How many times must I wash my carbs for them to be legitimately "clean carbs"?
    so what are you saying? these are bad?