backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

building abs under fat?

lets say im like a lil chubby and u cant see my abs do to the body fat, but since im chubby i still do lots of ab excercises, does this mean that all i got to do is lose the body fat and my abs will be there all ripped and nice, or if im chubby and i do the ab excercises and lose the body fat my ripped abs wont be there, thus resulting in the ab excercises useless

waht im tryna say is if u do lots of ab excercises will they be ripped when u lose the body fat covering them?

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kaine8 View Post
    lets say im like a lil chubby and u cant see my abs do to the body fat, but since im chubby i still do lots of ab excercises, does this mean that all i got to do is lose the body fat and my abs will be there all ripped and nice, or if im chubby and i do the ab excercises and lose the body fat my ripped abs wont be there, thus resulting in the ab excercises useless

waht im tryna say is if u do lots of ab excercises will they be ripped when u lose the body fat covering them?
    if you lose enough body fat under 10 percent you will see your abs - you can do ab exercises to make them bigger, so they stand out more (after you have low body fat)

~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can see my top 4 abs with a little bit of definition @ 18-16% body fat. I used to do alot of core work daily along with my other cardio + weight lifting routines thinking I'd get abs quickly. If you think about it, your abdominals are a muscle like any other muscle in your body, they can only grow or shrink. Work them out properly with proper nutrition, you get bigger abdominal muscles. So you could build abs before your cut, but make sure you don't forget the rest of your body as well.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you get a low enough BF you will see your abs. Some people will need to bulk and work the abs hard to get the abs to pop. If your abs are too small, they may not show even at lower BF%. Also, BF% isn't always a good judge of when you should see abs. People distribute fat differently so you could need lower than normal BF% to see abs or even start seeing them in the 15-17%.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    High overall muscle/fat ratio+clean and consistent diet+ab exercises (weighted and non weighted - IMO)

= abs.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backtracedtocyberpolice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dnt understand ur guys answers, if i do my ab excercises while being fat will i have a nice 6 pack when the fat is gone, or is the ab xcercises pointless while being fat.

PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100) PZL8 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i dnt understand ur guys answers, if i do my ab excercises while being fat will i have a nice 6 pack when the fat is gone, or is the ab xcercises pointless while being fat.
    Depends on genetics according to your BF% that you get abs, if you keep doing it yes, you will have abs, not necessarily a 6 pack.

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes muscle mass has nothing to do with body fat.

You can make any muscle in the body bigger and it will look bigger and more defined when you uncover it.

I do a lot of heavy compounds and I can feel the depth of the "valleys" in my abs with my fingers.

I have no doubt that as I lose fat they will become visible and be looking nice.

FYI I have had good results on my abs from not doing any ab isolation work, just heavy compounds and dynamic work.

sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if i do my ab excercises while being fat will i have a nice 6 pack when the fat is gone, or is the ab xcercises pointless while being fat.
    yes.

just depends how much fat you have to lose for when you will see them.
    starting stats 08/4-158.5 lbs,95cm waist, ~25% body fat
    current stats 16/7-146 lbs, 81cm waist, ~13.0% body fat

original short term goal = 16 July = 12% BF. Actual reached = 16 July = 13% BF.
    New short term goal = increase calories by 250/week, hope to hit 10-11% BF by the time I reach my bulking calories (3rd Sept).
    Medium term goal = 160 lbs @ 10% body fat by April 2011
    long term goal = 180 lbs, 10% body fat

Originally Posted by sureshk View Post
    yes.

just depends how much fat you have to lose for when you will see them.
    you seem to know a lot about this, answer in my other thread please?

sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you seem to know a lot about this, answer in my other thread please?
    done
    starting stats 08/4-158.5 lbs,95cm waist, ~25% body fat
    current stats 16/7-146 lbs, 81cm waist, ~13.0% body fat

original short term goal = 16 July = 12% BF. Actual reached = 16 July = 13% BF.
    New short term goal = increase calories by 250/week, hope to hit 10-11% BF by the time I reach my bulking calories (3rd Sept).
    Medium term goal = 160 lbs @ 10% body fat by April 2011
    long term goal = 180 lbs, 10% body fat