MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Need a workout!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone come up with a decent workout using only bodyweight that could be a replacement workout for about 2 weeks while I am on vacation. All the other ones I have found are just a piece of crap that some 13 year old who thinks he is ripped put together... So if anyone could please help me out and post either a workout they came up with or one they have found, that fits these standards, I would really appreciate it!

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1. Pullups
    2. Dips
    3. Hanging Leg Raise
    4. Prisoner's Squat
    5. Tuck Jumps
    6. Push-ups
    7. Plank

Not really sure, but putting in these exercises should be very beneficial.

MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MajorVictory has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SgSpartan View Post
    1. Pullups
    2. Dips
    3. Hanging Leg Raise
    4. Prisoner's Squat
    5. Tuck Jumps
    6. Push-ups
    7. Plank

Not really sure, but putting in these exercises should be very beneficial.
    Thanks I will try and incorporate these into some kind of a routine!