Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 206 lbs
    risfinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit risfinest's BodySpace

Best Bulk Stack!

I know there have been countless threads about what would be the best bulking stack, I'm looking for ALL OUT size here (10+)..

My training is on point, as I recently picked up a great partner from my gym who's a personal trainer and I have my diet in check, now what SUPPS would be great for packing on overall size..my goal is to be at 220 by september and I am hovering around 210 as of now, currently on week three of Dymethazine (hoping to put on another 5+). I plan on running it for the remaining 2 and a half weeks. 30/30/30/45/45..pct Nolva 20/20/10/10.

I am considering the following:
    Dymatize Weight Gainer
    Black Hole
    Milti-Vit
    Fish Oil
    Creatine Mono
    GlycerGrow
    Mass FX
    SDN Rogue (VERY skeptical)
    Animal M-stak
    FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD

My bf% is sitting right around 7%, I really don't give a sh*t about fat I am basically bulking year around..Whatever it takes to get size (reasonably) I'll do it. I plan on also upping my cals even more for PCT. Any supp reccomendations, whatever packs on the mass fast..I know its easier said than done but I'm sure you guys can give me some great input!

Post your best Bulk Stack, or anything you would reccomend!
    Last edited by risfinest; 06-28-2010 at 10:01 AM.

Stats: 6'0", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 56743
    pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pu12en12g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pu12en12g's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by risfinest View Post
    I know there have been countless threads about what would be the best bulking stack, I'm looking for ALL OUT size here (10+)..

My training is on point, as I recently picked up a great partner from my gym who's a personal trainer and I have my diet in check, now what SUPPS would be great for packing on overall size..my goal is to be at 220 by september and I am hovering around 210 as of now, currently on week three of Dymethazine (hoping to put on another 5+). I plan on running it for the remaining 2 and a half weeks. 30/30/30/45/45..pct Nolva 20/20/10/10.

I am considering the following:
    Dymatize Weight Gainer
    Black Hole
    Milti-Vit
    Fish Oil
    Creatine Mono
    GlycerGrow
    Mass FX
    SDN Rogue (VERY skeptical)
    Animal M-stak
    FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD

My bf% is sitting right around 7%, I really don't give a sh*t about fat I am basically bulking year around..Whatever it takes to get size (reasonably) I'll do it. I plan on also upping my cals even more for PCT. Any supp reccomendations, whatever packs on the mass fast..I know its easier said than done but I'm sure you guys can give me some great input!

Post your best Bulk Stack, or anything you would reccomend!
    My main concern (BY FAR) would be the health of your liver:

NAC
    Sesamin
    Turmeric
    TMG

In addition, I would be dosing leucine between meals / whenever you can and I would save the GlycerGROW for PCT
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Senior Research and Development Consultant

Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility/no cross contamination).