smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Inzer Forever Belt

I am about to purchase an Inzer 10mm Buckle Forever belt, but I am trying to figure out the size to buy. I know that I needed to measure around my stomach and not my waist (34") and it came out at 36" when the tape was pulled tight. My question is what size should I get since there is 33" - 35" and a 36" - 39"? I just wanna make sure it fits tightly.

It would be great it they made a 35 - 38 one...oh well.
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    It's fairly critical to get the belt fitted properly. I'd suggest you e-mail Inzer, and ask them directly.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

TwoHeavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoHeavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoHeavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wear the Inzer 10mm double buckle medium and wear jeans size 34 waist and when pulled as tight as I can get it the prongs are right in the middle of the adjustment holes if that helps

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    I am about to purchase an Inzer 10mm Buckle Forever belt, but I am trying to figure out the size to buy. I know that I needed to measure around my stomach and not my waist (34") and it came out at 36" when the tape was pulled tight. My question is what size should I get since there is 33" - 35" and a 36" - 39"? I just wanna make sure it fits tightly.

It would be great it they made a 35 - 38 one...oh well.
    I would call Inzer and order over the phone...

#1. People have had problems with internet orders not being processed correctly.

#2. They can help you with the sizing. I believe that most of the belts have a 2-4" leeway beyond the stated sizing dimensions, but it may differ for the lever belt. I have a similar size waist and went with a Large but it all depends on if you plan to gain/lose weight.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks guys! After some more research I am leaning towards a lever belt. It seem like it is gonna fit my needs better and the size range for the level fits right in with where I'm at.

Son of a...
    I just called Inzer to inquire about the lever belt and they told me they are backordered for 8 weeks. Crap...

Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mega_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Son of a...
    I just called Inzer to inquire about the lever belt and they told me they are backordered for 8 weeks. Crap...
    You can also order Inzer belts from House of Pain and Iron Gladiators.

http://www.houseofpainironwear.com/p...193&tsccat=145

http://www.irongladiators.com/belts.html
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."

Looking for discount Controlled Labs products? PM me for details.

Originally Posted by Mega_Man View Post
    You can also order Inzer belts from House of Pain and Iron Gladiators.

http://www.houseofpainironwear.com/p...193&tsccat=145

http://www.irongladiators.com/belts.html
    Thanks Mega. I called HOP and they also did not have any in stock and said they would have to wait on Inzer. I gotta call into iron gladiators and a place called Monster Muscle to see if they are in stock. Waiting to hear back.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys! After some more research I am leaning towards a lever belt. It seem like it is gonna fit my needs better and the size range for the level fits right in with where I'm at.
    I bought a lever belt and wish that I had gone with a single prong.

If you are set on getting a lever belt you may also want to check with MonsterMuscle to see if they have any in stock.

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    I bought a lever belt and wish that I had gone with a single prong.

If you are set on getting a lever belt you may also want to check with MonsterMuscle to see if they have any in stock.
    Monster Muscle is supposedly checking for me.
    Why do you wish you would have went with the single prong?

Monster Muscle is supposedly checking for me.
    Why do you wish you would have went with the single prong?
    The lever is a bit easier to put on/take off but I do not like that it is not easily adjusted. I like to wear my belt loose for warm-up sets and then crank it on tight for the heaviest sets; with the lever belt it is all or nothing. Also, if you have different clothing on sometimes the belt does not fit well. You can definitely get the lever belt to be super tight but I would rather have the flexibility of a single prong.