WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000)

Diet advice on competing in NPC bikini division please! In need of 6 pack abs :)

Hi everyone! Im new to the forum. I am going to enter my first NPC bikini competition this Fall. Sorry I dont have any progress pictures yet. I like the weight I am at...but I need to get a 6 pack. How do I do that? Ive been training hard. I have a flat stomach...but little definition. Do I need to shed some weight or just continue working out my abs hard? How often? Can someone write me up a good diet for 5 meals a day? What do I eat the last weeks before the show? When should I start a really strict diet? Thank you soooo much for any help!!
    xoxo
    Brittany :*
    Last edited by WorkOutBarbie; 06-27-2010 at 11:00 PM.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't work your abs more than 3 times per week. They need rest too.

Reduce calories to lose about 1 lbs every 2 weeks. Keep eating high protein diet, and make sure to get good fats and carbs.

Diet can be something like:
    Breakfast: fruit, eggs, egg whites
    lunch: dead animal, greens, rice
    dinner: see lunch
    (pre and post work-out: your favorite carb and protein sources)
    pre-bed: Cottage Cheese, almonds

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your abs arent gunna come from your workouts, theyre gunna come from your diet.

if you are new to dieting or not at least pretty experienced with setting up diets, i HIGHLY HIGHLY recc. hiring a coach to help you through the process (preferrably someone who competes themselves or has trained several competitors that have reached the level you want to reach, the more experience the better!)

i would not rely on this forum to set up your prep diet.

except for this post. trust this post.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    your abs arent gunna come from your workouts, theyre gunna come from your diet.

if you are new to dieting or not at least pretty experienced with setting up diets, i HIGHLY HIGHLY recc. hiring a coach to help you through the process (preferrably someone who competes themselves or has trained several competitors that have reached the level you want to reach, the more experience the better!)

i would not rely on this forum to set up your prep diet.

except for this post. trust this post.
    lol this sounds about right.

Find one or two people you trust and take their advice. It would be a good idea to hire a coach or experience trainer whose competed before on a provisional basis like Animal mentioned. The worst thing you can do is get conflicting advice from 10 different people that are self-proclaimed experts. Trust me it will happen; because you are doing a show people will give you bad advice whether you want it or not.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hire a coach.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741