UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Ephedrine Help build Muscle in any way?

Im not much into this stuff all i take is Protein and Creatine but yesterday my buddy gave me some of this stuff said it would help my workouts. Today I reserched into it a bit and found it's actually a weight loss drug?

Does this in anyway help to add mass? I actually wouldn't mind losing some fat so I think I will keep taking it but is that a good idea if im trying to go bigger? Also should I keep taking Creatine with this?

Lol sorry for the rookie questions I couldn't find much on google only that it was a weight loss drug and that it can give you energy.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    No ephedrine does not help but on mass, it is used a very strong thermogenic. But ephedrine does help preserve muscle on a cut

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nopes, it's a fat loss drug..it won't ever help you in building mass..

Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't take it, but that's just me. I'd stick with something like Yohimbine HCL

UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFCFAN18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok well can I keep taking this and working out and that trying to bulk? Or is that gonna be a huge problem.

Can you lose fat and put on muscle at the same time or is that gonna conflict? Should I just not use this stuff?

GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you are trying to bulk, just bulk! don't try to cut fat while bulking, esp with a thermogenic..

and yes, it is possible to gain muscle and lose fat, but taking a thermogenic while bulking is not the way to do it..

actruelove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 year bump...

Diet is what determines whether you gain mass or burn fat, not ephedrine. I don't think ephedrine would hurt a bulk, if you're on a large enough caloric surplus. It may even help, like preworkout supps containing stims. You just may be wired enough to throw weights around. I've heard of students using ephedrine to remain alert and focused during boring lectures, focus can definitely help you gain mass. Ephedrine can be used for its stim properties, for cutting/bulking or for its stim/hunger suppression/fat burning properties during a cut.

I found this read online:
    Ephedrine is classed as an ergogenic drug that clearly enhances endurance, energy and strength – Firstly for athletes interested in muscle gain, ephedrine enhances the metabolic rate – the measure of fat, protein and carbohydrate conversion by the body. And an enhanced metabolic rate could clearly increase the speed of depositing new muscle mass. Secondly the stimulant effect of the drug also increases the force of skeletal muscle contractions. The adrenaline rush provided allows the user to push harder through their training and can indirectly lead to further muscle and strength gains. Finally it is important to note that the powerful mental edge the drug can provide, typically making the user feel far more energetic and much better able to concentrate on the tasks at hand. The action of the drug, used correctly, can dramatically increase fat loss and spare lean muscle tissue.

Originally Posted by actruelove View Post
    Diet is what determines whether you gain mass or burn fat, not ephedrine. I don't think ephedrine would hurt a bulk, if you're on a large enough caloric surplus. It may even help, like preworkout supps containing stims. You just may be wired enough to throw weights around. I've heard of students using ephedrine to remain alert and focused during boring lectures, focus can definitely help you gain mass. Ephedrine can be used for its stim properties, for cutting/bulking or for its stim/hunger suppression/fat burning properties during a cut.

I found this read online:
    Ephedrine is classed as an ergogenic drug that clearly enhances endurance, energy and strength – Firstly for athletes interested in muscle gain, ephedrine enhances the metabolic rate – the measure of fat, protein and carbohydrate conversion by the body. And an enhanced metabolic rate could clearly increase the speed of depositing new muscle mass. Secondly the stimulant effect of the drug also increases the force of skeletal muscle contractions. The adrenaline rush provided allows the user to push harder through their training and can indirectly lead to further muscle and strength gains. Finally it is important to note that the powerful mental edge the drug can provide, typically making the user feel far more energetic and much better able to concentrate on the tasks at hand. The action of the drug, used correctly, can dramatically increase fat loss and spare lean muscle tissue.

Also, its like all stims, its how they're used, and can supplement your training accordingly. Like craze is a "muscle building" preworkout supplement, its main ingredient is dendrobium, gaspari nutrition has a fat burner called detonate, the main ingredient is also dendrobium. So Supps in general, can work either way. Our quest is like a tripod, fitness is one leg, diet is another, and rest is the other leg. All are needed to stand, supplements are like the lil knob on the tripod, it can help adjust the other legs.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After 3 long excruciating years, finally we have an answer.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    After 3 long excruciating years, finally we have an answer.
    Thank god. Now the thousands of people that were visiting this thread daily can relax a little.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Ur welcome!!