Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to meet 'someone'

So I have been single for a while and Im ready to 'date' again but I am totally not interested in dating someone who doesn't live the same lifestyle I do. I work out at home ( have a gym in my garage) I feel like I would need to join a gym just to meet someone with similar interests. Ive been racking my brain trying figure out where I could meet a guy with similar interests. Any ideas??

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    So I have been single for a while and Im ready to 'date' again but I am totally not interested in dating someone who doesn't live the same lifestyle I do. I work out at home ( have a gym in my garage) I feel like I would need to join a gym just to meet someone with similar interests. Ive been racking my brain trying figure out where I could meet a guy with similar interests. Any ideas??
    How about running in the park? Post on craigslist to look for jogging or running partners. Maybe see if there's some kind of club in your area for that.

Also, how bout yoga classes?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with the above. I broke up with my bf awhile back and have sworn off dating for a bit lol, but I agree. I'll NEVER EVER EVER date another guy that doesn't get what I do, and who doesn't at least TRY to be healthy and active himself.

Ive noticed however, you meet a lot of people when you aren't lookin. Ive turned down a few guys that probably would have been a good match for me, simply because I dont want to date whatsoever. BUT, I met them all while doing things I liked! So go try new activities and heck, be proactive. Don't be afraid to strike up a convo with them
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think you need to go to particular places. It's just important to be generally social. I mean, talk to everyone. Some single people at parties I've noticed tend to stop talking to someone if that person seems unattractive to them, or turns out to be attached. Wrong approach. Not saying Ms Fatale does that, I don't know her - it's just a common thing, probably more so from men than women but still. Anyway, here's some examples of people being generally social and the results...

An old friend of mine lusted after a girl in his university class but was too scared to talk to her. I saw her one day, turned out I knew her from a while back - a girl I'd talked to and been friendly with, nothing romantic, I had a girlfriend at the time - I introduced them. Now, they didn't get together, but became friends, he was a musical sort of guy, made a music mix tape for a party she was having, dropped it round, there was a childhood friend of hers, she said, "wow, who's that good-looking guy?" and so it went, they ended up married.

But unless I'd been social - talking to a woman even though I had no romantic interest in her - and then later he chose to be social - following up the introduction I made, helping her with her party - well, without all that, he'd never have met his wife.

Another friend of mine met her boyfriend when she went out with her housemates to a party, it was birthday drinks for their friend... that's now the boyfriend.

Another friend saw a nice-looking guy at a tramstop reading a book in French, she'd been to France and said hello to him in French... now they're living together and have had their first child.

I was on a net dating service, was dating a girl I'd met there. Another emailed from another state, "I'm coming to Melbourne and want to know people there."
    I replied, "I'm dating someone at the moment, but am always happy to make new friends and show them around my home town."

She came for dinner, my girlfriend came and sat down between us on the couch. "Ah, you want to meet some nice guys? I can introduce you!" The interstate woman went on 8 dates in the next two weeks, a few from the service and a few from my then girlfriend, one of those guys is now her husband with whom she has a child.

My then girlfriend gave me the flick a month or two later, I remained friends with the interstate girl, one day she called me up, "My boyfriend and I are going wine-trailling today, want to join us?"
    "That sounds lovely, but I'd not want to be a third wheel."
    "Actually my sister is visiting from interstate this weekend, so we already have a third wheel, you'd complete the pair."
    I didn't really feel like it but said yes anyway, half an hour later a knock on the door... the sister was pretty nice-looking, I thought. The interstate woman and her boyfriend spent the day sneaking off to smooch in the bushes, her sister and I had no choice but to get along. Now we're married.

And so on and so forth, I could tell many more stories. The point is that just by being generally social, talking to lots of people, accepting invitations even when you don't feel like it, you end up meeting lots and lots of people, and some of them may be romantically attractive to you.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    lol damn you should charge for your matchmaking services

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am literally running into the same dilemma. Except I'm also a single parent so finding the above PLUS someone who will date a guy with two little girls is damn near impossible.

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uhh I just broke up from a almost-4 year relationship.. I work out..

LOL jk (kinda)

But in all seriousness I can relate.. I just got done with a almost-4 year relationship... And to think she didn't workout was crazy (got lucky w/ genetics).. Health & physique is a big part of my life and I really think it'd be MUCH better to be with someone who shares that interest.. MUCHHH better.. That way they don't see it as such a "waste" of time to put in so many hours of what WE see as a lifestyle of hard work and dedication.. Not to mention stress relief.. Health.. and satisfaction in many different aspects...

P.S. sorry for not contributing anything useful about the original post/question LOL.. Got carried away

Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    I am literally running into the same dilemma. Except I'm also a single parent so finding the above PLUS someone who will date a guy with two little girls is damn near impossible.
    Try being a single parent of six kids. Jaws drop, and they run for the hills. Thinking of giving up any idea of ever being with someone again....
    "Ain't about how fast I get there.....it's the climb"

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hannah73Louise View Post
    Try being a single parent of six kids. Jaws drop, and they run for the hills. Thinking of giving up any idea of ever being with someone again....

I feel ya. Obviously I don't have six kids but I can imagine that has got to be rough.

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aren't you in the Army? Are you against dating soldiers for some reason?

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

After working (gotta earn a living) going to the gym or running, food/meal shopping and prep, checking homework, giving baths, driving kids to activities, pet care and exercise, laundry, household and yard chores, who has TIME or ENERGY to "date?" Not me. I have a precious few extra hours a week, if I'm lucky. I want/need to spend those surfing. a
    Although when the oil slick reaches here, I guess those hours will be freed up. Maybe I should get a match.com account.

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    single is better, its easier

benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50) benofrio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jus come find me gurl.

you sexy like a chocolate strawberry.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FemFat, see? You've gotten two proposals already! <Snork!> Just get out there and make yourself available.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm soooooo lonely too
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Met my husband on lavalife. Said straight out that I was athletic and only interested in meeting those with the same ideals. Worked for me!

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best way to meet a s/o is through friends imo.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, subbed (srs). I've never gone through and tried to meet someone before (it's always "just happened") - but I think I really need to now.

OP, the gym isn't a bad idea. I see people post all the time in this section about being approached at the gym. Better yet, you could turn the tables and approach someone.

Good luck!
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    After working (gotta earn a living) going to the gym or running, food/meal shopping and prep, checking homework, giving baths, driving kids to activities, pet care and exercise, laundry, household and yard chores, who has TIME or ENERGY to "date?" Not me. I have a precious few extra hours a week, if I'm lucky. I want/need to spend those surfing. a
    Although when the oil slick reaches here, I guess those hours will be freed up. Maybe I should get a match.com account.
    I can relate to the life you just decribed. lol

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    Met my husband on lavalife. Said straight out that I was athletic and only interested in meeting those with the same ideals. Worked for me!

What's lavalife? I've met a couple of really quality women on this site...but they usually live far away and so they just stay friends.

Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    I would agree with that. Unfortunately I'm so busy with business right now it's not really much of an option.

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    So....do you have any friends? Bwahahaha
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone mentioned going up to someone in the gym. Albeit, that would be an ideal place to meet someone with like minded interests, I would feel bad/rude/? to go up to someone while they are working out. I only bring this up, because today I was doing cardio and saw a guy that made my jaw drop. Almost ran off the treadmill staring at him. haha. Anywho, I was very tempted to go up to him and just say "you're cute, just thought you should know" and walk off. But, of course, I didn't because I didn't want to interrupt his workout. I don't want to be that person. Oh, the quandry.

to the OP, most people on here have given you plenty of options. Depending on the sports you are into (i.e. rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, etc.) there is usually a forum board much like this for those interests. You might check those out as well, as I have met a bunch of really cool, life long friends through those websites. Good luck.

Erica
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Online could be a good place to start. I meant my current boyfriend on BB.com back in January. We started messaging each other back and forth, not expecting anything to formulate. Then one day decided to meet!

It's weird how things happens when you are least expecting it. You're bound to find someone on here who likes to work out

MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MZ360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First I think you have to be open to meeting new peole and not automatically "Fixate" on something serious which is a huge mistake alot of people inclduing myself did with my ex BF trying to make him into the "perfect mate" knowing deep down he wasn't, Id suggest being "less serious" instead of "diving in" and keep it fun and exciting and maybe learn from the dates you do decide to go on the different qualities you would want out of a a long term relationship ..If you begin to feel in other words "lighthearted" and less worried I beleive you tend to attract people who are also light hearted, and with a good feeling attitude..

Its a good idea and I always say this "to visualize" the kind of person/guy you want to attract but don't be to quick to push a nice guy who asks you out away only because you are "waiting" for Mr. right Simply look at it as someone you enjoy spending time with and don't worry and think "omg" he is so wrong for me etc. lol soon enough you will meet your "ideal guy" or whatever you want to call him "soul mate" but it will happen "effortlessly" and will be a relationship that fills your both and serves you both on every level don't overthink it is what I am saying

Good luck and yes I am in a similar situation just broke up with my BF but I am in no rush and just keeping it simple and not stressing over it and yeah the next mofo better be into lifting .. haha just saying
    *live..love..lift* & Deadlift

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would have thought that would be interpreted as a positive (no homo). Generally speaking, for the father to be awarded custody over the mother - he pretty much has to be a stable individual.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by XXX666 View Post
    single is better, its easier

jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jkliveng has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subscribed, I need help too. I am only twenty so I am not stressing over it, but after ending a relationship back in october I am ready to start seeing someone and it sucks having people not interested.
    Julie
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=514025933#post514025933

BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigTimexXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he said single - not loser.

Originally Posted by BigTimexXx View Post
    I'm pretty sure he said single - not loser.
    i just wanted a reason to post the pic

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by david_0729 View Post
    So....do you have any friends? Bwahahaha
    LoL not in Washington
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh hai is this the single fitness/bodybuilding enthusiasts meetup?

I'm on the Misc 24/7 and the closest I've been to a woman is when I touched the hand of the CVS girl as she handed me my Clean & Clear. (I think she likes me though because she definitely smiled at me.)

PM if interested!