OperationBlade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Waking up feeling bloated!

I'm two weeks into my cut and so far I've been making steady progress. However I've noticed recently that every morning when I wake up, I feel bloated and as though I ate a large meal before going to bed, which is not the case.

My daytime metabolism is fine and I usually have my last meal 3hrs before bedtime and this has a low carb content. Initially I thought this could be attributed to me having a shake with milk (probably not the best combo on a cut) before bed, but last night I had it with water and still the same thing this morning.

I haven't drastically reduced my calories and as previously mentioned my metabolism during the day is still fine. I know that it is normal for the metabolism to slow down overnight, but I'm not sure why I'm waking up feeling full. Before my cut, this didn't happen. Anyone experienced this before or has any ideas as to what might be causing it?

Cheers

RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What kind of shake are you using? Is it a protein shake like whey? If so, it could be the type of protein used in the shake.

B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A lot of protein shakes will cause you to bloat, at least most of the cheaper ones like EAS.

OperationBlade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm using Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. The point to note is that this does not happen during my maintenance/bulking phase, but only when I started my cut. The same thing happened earlier on in the year when I was training for a half marathon and doing lots of cardio. I can still see that I'm losing fat, but I just wonder if there is an explanation as to why I'm waking up feeling full, as psychologically it makes it seem as though I'm not loosing any fat.

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Study your diet, and watch your starchy carbohydrate intake. Starchy carbohydrates and foods high in fruit sugars such as fruits tend to lead to water-retention and that puffy, bloated face appearance.

Also there are some proteins that cause bloating like egg-yolks and red-meat.

man, the body is really complicated and people with real slow and sluggish lethargic metabolisms require lots of knowledge on hormones and how the body works, it's not easy to get a perfect body, and to get rid of water and fats if you don't know how the body and hormones work

Originally Posted by OperationBlade View Post
    I'm two weeks into my cut and so far I've been making steady progress. However I've noticed recently that every morning when I wake up, I feel bloated and as though I ate a large meal before going to bed, which is not the case.

My daytime metabolism is fine and I usually have my last meal 3hrs before bedtime and this has a low carb content. Initially I thought this could be attributed to me having a shake with milk (probably not the best combo on a cut) before bed, but last night I had it with water and still the same thing this morning.

I haven't drastically reduced my calories and as previously mentioned my metabolism during the day is still fine. I know that it is normal for the metabolism to slow down overnight, but I'm not sure why I'm waking up feeling full. Before my cut, this didn't happen. Anyone experienced this before or has any ideas as to what might be causing it?

Cheers
    http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh, another thing i forgot, try to walk 40 to 50 minutes a day or jog 25 minutes a day, an aerobic exercise session 6 days a week will help you to get rid of water-retention

Originally Posted by OperationBlade View Post

Cheers
    http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am already used to it. Almost every day i feel my weight going up and down, so to speak. I got used to it and i deal with it just keeping my diet in check and weight in just 1x per week. Eventually it's going away.