Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How hard to lift during a Cut??

I will be cutting big time starting MOnday. I have done 2 ph cycles and still have all my gains +plus alot more while off. My question is During my Cutting and more Cardio, should I still be going after more gains lifting? SHould I do more reps with lighter lighter weights? Same Weight? I will Be doing a 30-day Mitotropin cycle, 1500-2000 cals a day. With Cardio in the MOrnings, with Purple wrath. 4 days in the gym one day off routine. ALso, I am aiming at my fat on my chest and stomach.

yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yourmomskankle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You can gain through a cut depending on how extreme it is. It will take longer to recover.Juice dem pecs

Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the best thing to do is to switch to a push-pull-legs routine and try to maintain.

Ive been on a CKD for over 3 weeks and managed to set a bench PR today so it is possible to progress forward. However I am a novice and its the day after my carb-up ended.

On a regular diet with carbs I see no reason why you wouldnt have the energy to gain SOME strength and/or mass.

If youre going to be that active then make sure you get adequate protein and then make the rest of your cals up mostly eating carbs, and centre them around workouts.

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always try to put up more and more weight when in the gym, regardless of whether I am cutting or bulking. I think if are doing it right "nutrient wise" you should not lose too much strength.

I also try to listen to my body on each individual day and go from there. I think you can hinder yourself if you get caught up too much in numbers. Work each individual set with maximum efficiency and you will see results.

Originally Posted by Ruz4life View Post
    I always try to put up more and more weight when in the gym, regardless of whether I am cutting or bulking. I think if are doing it right "nutrient wise" you should not lose too much strength.

I also try to listen to my body on each individual day and go from there. I think you can hinder yourself if you get caught up too much in numbers. Work each individual set with maximum efficiency and you will see results.
    BUmp, just started my Mitotropin this weeka nd been hitting the cardio hard, 25-30 min max. a day. Still interested in how i should be lifting.

eshep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go heavy and keep trying to increase your strength. As long as your diet is spot on you can still see strength gains while cutting. Like NoPrint said, I've been cutting for two months now and have set several PR's in the meantime. Granted, I'm also not trying to lose 1+ pound a week. I'm taking the weight loss very slowly.