24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit cfreetenor's BodySpace

Diurex.. for men.

Would it work in the same basic way? I've been eating keto but... Man, that bloating after carbing up can be a real motivation killer when you're getting closer and closer to where you want to be.

I assume it's just basically a water pill marketed to women - am I right? I drink my 2 gallons per day, and I try to limit the sodium, so it's not like I'm defaulting to diuretics.