Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Azer8710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have to post 30 times

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheRosemeck View Post
    Scooter, I commend you greatly.
    I commend you for saying the things I was reluctant to say.

- The BB.com sweatshirt is a joke. I have a couple BB.com tee's, and even I feel a little silly wearing them sometimes, just because I'm not huge [yet]. If I saw a kid of Erik's figure wearing a BB.com sweatshirt, I'd laugh pretty damn hard. Just being honest.

- Cardio is pointless for Erik at this point in recovery. When I suggested strictly walking, I did it with the sense that he isn't going to listen to that part of my advice anyway. I've yet to be proven right or wrong. We'll see.

- Upping calories slowly is a stupid idea. You definitely need to start eating much more, bud. And soon, otherwise further damage is going to be done.

- MJFan: I have been lurking your blog and your eating habits concern me. Greatly. I think I'd have some support in that claim from people in this thread alone. Just saying. And I know... I know... I eat ice cream way too frequently and put candy in my oatmeal. I know. Changes are going to be made on my end as well.

- I'd eat the poptarts. What flavors you got, little man?

I know I may sound a bit contradictory in what I just said above compared to a couple others posts I've made. It's me fighting a battle with myself to be honest without being too critical. However, time is running out for me being Mr. Motivation.

Erik, dude, you need to start eating. Otherwise you're going to end up hospitalized or dead before you see the age of 17. Serious.
    Yeah, I admit my eating habits suck. I literally don't have any chicken breasts, pork, porkchops, etc. except for dinner though..

Excuses, excuses I know but literally I can't do anything about that. Other times I have frozen food, cereal, candy, yogurt, etc.

If I could, I would eat chicken breast every meal I swear. Once I'm 18 and in college, I'll have more control over what's around me. Right now I'm working with things at my house. As long as I gain weight it's alright.

And trust me, I have no issues with eating at all.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Disagree. It is not pointless...

It is DETRIMENTAL at this point. You are tearing yourself down without any fuel to build back up.
    Erik look at my post in the ED thread. Two posts one on overtraining (post with the two pics) and one from yesterday about how undereating and overexercising=fat storing machine.

The longer you wait to increase, the longer it is for your metabolism to restore.

There is a difference between eating ice cream each day. And eating nothing but jun each day. MJ, you only eat junk and seem to think it is fine as long as you are getting some protein. You are wrong. You are so much like Erik in that you keep saying "tomorrow I will change" or "it isn't that bad" because yada yada yada. You say I didn;t wae up in time or my parents won't buy me a healthy food, Erik says he wasn't hungry so he doesnt eat. Two sides of the same coin.

This is kind of pointless. There is no way in Hell Erik is eating a crumb from a poptart. At this point he views it as poison.

I was hospitalzed twice. I would say they were the worst experiences of my life. Except that the thing I most regret about my life is missing out on eight years of life because I was so consumed with my disorder. No day is fun. Not when all you thin about is calories, burning calories, what to eat, how to not eat, wondering why you have to work out more and eat less than others (and not enjoy the foods they do). It is all about finding a balance. You can't do this on your own. What you described with your band shows you are using your ED as a maladaptive coping mechanism. The only way to get over doing this type of thing is to get professional help. GET IT.
    I have enough time since it's the summer.. I eat right after I shower.

I WISH I had more access to chicken breasts, turkey, etc. My entire family loves junk food too especially due to my overweight dad and my skinny sister who has a super fast metabolism.

But enough about me, this is Erik's thread. If you want to talk to me, send me a PM.
    Last edited by MJFan1; 06-28-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just thought I'd give a quick update on my workout's.

Like I said before, I'm running a 4 day per week workout plan.
    Monday is upper chest and I do my benching and other bicep/back lifts on that day.
    Tuesdays are my lower/leg days, I do my squats and other tricep/shoulder/ab lifts on that day.
    Wednesdays I take off, and just go to school
    Thursdays are lower/upper chest, back to benching and other bicep/back lifts again.
    Fridays are back to lower/legs, and tricep/shoulders and abs.
    Saturdays and Sundays are off, with maybe some light cardio or sports with friends.

Leg Day

Legs
    -Smith Squats: 135x8 / 205 x6 / 255 x 6 / 265 x 4
    -Leg Extensions: 160 x8 / 175 x6 / 195 x4
    -Leg Press: 360 x8 / 410 x6 / 450 x4

Triceps
    -Tricep Pulldowns: 50 x8 /57.5 x8/ 70 x 6
    -Dumbell Press: 30x8/ 35x8/ 40x4
    - BarBell Skull Crushers: 45x8/55x6/60x6

Shoulders
    Barbell Press: 45 x8/55x8/65x8
    Barbell Shrugs: 135x8/155x8/165x8

Abdominals
    Captains Chair Leg Raises: 1x35/1x35
    Full Leg Situps: 1x20/ 1x20

-15 Minute Run/Walk Preworkout - 1.5 Miles
    -7 Minute Walk Post Workout - 0.5 Miles

7:45am - 9:10am

-Overall, I'm really liking this routine. I feel like I'm really getting the most out of my workouts. I'm really interested too see, what having a day of rest in the middle of each week is going to do for my lifts. Combined with eating more. I'm looking for my numbers to go up a little bit each week, but I'm not expecting huge numbers though.

-Regarding cardio, I'm not going to stop cardio completely. I love getting the good sweat in before my lifts, and it gives me energy before I lift. Not too mention it gets my heart rate going. I'm not even spending hardly anytime on it anyways.

[left] Well folks that's it for my workout update, this classwork that I have to do at home is killing me, and I'm trying to make time to map out macros and such for the day. But the eats have been progressing. I've been incorporating more carbohydrates into my meals. But at the moment I only have time to have 2 big meals throughout the day.

Prepping food the day/night before, or on weekends may be in order. I just don't have the time in the day with my current schedule to prep meals. Other than at dinner. So, I'm going to be looking into doing that.

When I get time, I'll update more of what I've eaten specifically during this week. Maybe tonight If I have time. Off to do homework! Yay!

Thanks for reading!

Erik

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright. The workout looks fine. Not too much volume. And I hope you're only hitting your abs once or twice a week at most. Doing a million ab exercises 5 days a week aren't going to make that 6-pack you dream of come any sooner. Promise you that.
    And yes, I did read your workout plan. I'm just saying.

I don't believe you for a second you squatted 265 x 4. Not for one second.
    I like to think I'm built with a halfway-decent frame, and I struggled today with 235 x 8.
    You, to be blunt, do not have a halfway-decent frame by a long shot. Even on the Smith Machine which does help support the weight... nope, not a chance.

I think you need to watch some videos on how to squat with proper form.

In regards to cardio... I'm really glad you're listening to EVERYBODY ELSE'S advice. /sarcasm

The eats better knock me off my feet, son.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    [center]
    Prepping food the day/night before, or on weekends may be in order. I just don't have the time in the day with my current schedule to prep meals. Other than at dinner. So, I'm going to be looking into doing that.
    A good idea (prepping meals).
    Not having time is not an excuse to not eat. You said you are in school for 5hrs a day + homework, but dont have time? I am leaving the house at 6am and getting home 5pm every day. I either prep ahead of time of cook while I eat/watch TV/ follow your log .
    There are a million things you can eat straight without prep/only microwaving (cottage cheese, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, granola bars, protein bars, PB, nuts, cereal/dry cereal, etc.). I lived cooking out of a microwave for a semester.
    But spending 60 minutes 1-2 times a week to cook other things (meat, rice, veg) shouldn't be too much of an issue.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good **** on the workout, man. I'm gonna start having to do homework too due to Drivers Ed
    live.laugh.lift

xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Erik,

Glad your back on in action and fighting this battle bro! For starters, i'm really glad you decided to come back and overcome this eating disorder. From the looks of your log, you say that you do not have an appetite. The reason you don't have an appetite is because your bodies hormone levels are down? (increase fat). But More importantly, YOU HAVE TO EAT, your body is out of the routine of eating, and in order to get back and running you need to eat. Its like a sleep routine, some people get sleepy at certain times because that's the bodies routine and it gets used to that, but just like that you can condition your body to sleep at this time rather THAN that time. But in this case its about the EATING ROUTINE, you get hungry at this time and that time. YOU NEED TO CONDITION YOUR BODY TO WANT FOOD. I don't care if you have no appetite force yourself! i'm not asking you to eat 3000 cals in one sitting but seriously eat good portions and followed by a next good portion. In no time you will see the difference. Do not be afraid of carb either, you will be surprised how your work outs will change and last longer.

Bro dont take this the wrong way, or anything like that, in no way i'm trying to bash you or anything i'm just trying to help you out because like you, i've been through what your going through. When i started eating better, my state of mind changed. I had clear thinking, i wasn't having irrational thoughts, and i got in a better mood. You can feel this way too!!! I just want you to overcome this man, because I KNOW YOU CAN. You started this log right? So now its time to do what your going to do! And i dont want to hear "IM A TRY" i dont want to hear that!!!... i just want you to do it!...... JUST DO IT! and overcome this! You may have a different body than everyone else ...but in the end your a human just like everyone else so you can eat the same just like everyone else!

i will be pushing you just like everyone else will be too!

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright. The workout looks fine. Not too much volume. And I hope you're only hitting your abs once or twice a week at most. Doing a million ab exercises 5 days a week aren't going to make that 6-pack you dream of come any sooner. Promise you that.
    And yes, I did read your workout plan. I'm just saying.

I don't believe you for a second you squatted 265 x 4. Not for one second.
    I like to think I'm built with a halfway-decent frame, and I struggled today with 235 x 8.
    You, to be blunt, do not have a halfway-decent frame by a long shot. Even on the Smith Machine which does help support the weight... nope, not a chance.

I think you need to watch some videos on how to squat with proper form.

In regards to cardio... I'm really glad you're listening to EVERYBODY ELSE'S advice. /sarcasm

The eats better knock me off my feet, son.
    Ryan, I'm going to address your response very carefully.

1) I NEVER said that I "Dream" of getting abs. Just so you know.
    2) I've been told a thousand times, and I understand that doing abs 5 days a week wont get me "superultrashreddedindaabsss".
    3) This happened before in my previous log. People don't "believe me". Why would I lie?
    I've said before. I do have naturally big legs, while not necessary muscular. They are pretty big from soccer and allow me to push extra weight. Same goes for my glutes.
    Ryan, I think you must think I'm an idiot or something. Judging from your posts. On here and It's not helpful in the slightest.

Also in regards to the cardio. I'm going to say this again. Outside of the 20 MINUTES of cardio I do per day. I am SEDENTARY. I don't do anything besides sit in a classroom for 5 hours and learn pointless bullsh*t. So trust me bro, 20 minutes of cardio. 4 days a week. Really isn't going to be detrimental to my health, while I'm upping calories.

Also, do you still have my number?
    Sorry if I'm coming off as an As*hole, I've had a bad day today.

A good idea (prepping meals).
    Not having time is not an excuse to not eat. You said you are in school for 5hrs a day + homework, but dont have time? I am leaving the house at 6am and getting home 5pm every day. I either prep ahead of time of cook while I eat/watch TV/ follow your log .
    There are a million things you can eat straight without prep/only microwaving (cottage cheese, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, granola bars, protein bars, PB, nuts, cereal/dry cereal, etc.). I lived cooking out of a microwave for a semester.
    But spending 60 minutes 1-2 times a week to cook other things (meat, rice, veg) shouldn't be too much of an issue.
    Right.. Which is exactly why I just said I'll be looking to start prepping meals beforehand..?

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Good **** on the workout, man. I'm gonna start having to do homework too due to Drivers Ed
    Thanks Baco, Finally some positive words on this page.

Drivers Ed is easy as Cawk btw.

You should be fine.
    Originally Posted by xcitex View Post
    Erik,

Glad your back on in action and fighting this battle bro! For starters, i'm really glad you decided to come back and overcome this eating disorder. From the looks of your log, you say that you do not have an appetite. The reason you don't have an appetite is because your bodies hormone levels are down? (increase fat). But More importantly, YOU HAVE TO EAT, your body is out of the routine of eating, and in order to get back and running you need to eat. Its like a sleep routine, some people get sleepy at certain times because that's the bodies routine and it gets used to that, but just like that you can condition your body to sleep at this time rather THAN that time. But in this case its about the EATING ROUTINE, you get hungry at this time and that time. YOU NEED TO CONDITION YOUR BODY TO WANT FOOD. I don't care if you have no appetite force yourself! i'm not asking you to eat 3000 cals in one sitting but seriously eat good portions and followed by a next good portion. In no time you will see the difference. Do not be afraid of carb either, you will be surprised how your work outs will change and last longer.

Bro dont take this the wrong way, or anything like that, in no way i'm trying to bash you or anything i'm just trying to help you out because like you, i've been through what your going through. When i started eating better, my state of mind changed. I had clear thinking, i wasn't having irrational thoughts, and i got in a better mood. You can feel this way too!!! I just want you to overcome this man, because I KNOW YOU CAN. You started this log right? So now its time to do what your going to do! And i dont want to hear "IM A TRY" i dont want to hear that!!!... i just want you to do it!...... JUST DO IT! and overcome this! You may have a different body than everyone else ...but in the end your a human just like everyone else so you can eat the same just like everyone else!

i will be pushing you just like everyone else will be too!

It's all about "flipping that switch" and getting over that fear of eating the foods that I've restricted myself from for so long. It'll happen, but it takes time.

Right now with me being really able to eat 2 big meals throughout the day, well 3 including after dinner/before bed. I'm finding that I'm having to really bump up cals in order to "fuel" my workouts.

But yeah like I said, Change takes time. But I've got to do this. For myself. Or else I'll end up in much much MUCH worse position than I'm currently in. Which at the moment isn't very good. heh.

Thanks for jumping back on the log, bud. Good to see you again.

Erik

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why don't you put up some videos of your 265 squat then? Just a thought. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't really know if I believe you are going parallel.
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

Originally Posted by Scooter4 View Post
    Why don't you put up some videos of your 265 squat then? Just a thought. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't really know if I believe you are going parallel.
    It's pretty much impossible for me to get any videos of me in the gym. I train alone, but If I can I will.

I don't want to come off as being an ass. But if you don't believe me, I couldn't care less.

EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500)
    Keep up the log bro, nice work.

Originally Posted by EastBroski View Post
    Keep up the log bro, nice work.
    Thanks man, I will.

Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well on the upside your workout looked pretty solid and it doesnt look as if your over doing it and spending 3 hours in the gym wich is good. as for the squats thats impressive... any particular reason you use the smith machine though .. jw? lets see the eats from yesterday though because as weve all been saying you are truely wasting time in the gym if you dont refuel your body. keep up the good work and dont get discouraged with us coming at you at times. we just want to see you succeed erik.

Originally Posted by Fututre117 View Post
    well on the upside your workout looked pretty solid and it doesnt look as if your over doing it and spending 3 hours in the gym wich is good. as for the squats thats impressive... any particular reason you use the smith machine though .. jw? lets see the eats from yesterday though because as weve all been saying you are truely wasting time in the gym if you dont refuel your body. keep up the good work and dont get discouraged with us coming at you at times. we just want to see you succeed erik.
    I alternate between the smith machine for one week, and normal free weights the other week. No particular reason, I just like to switch it up.

And for the eats. It's nothing you would all consider "Special". But Like I've said I'm incorporating more carbohydrates into my diet. Like brown rice and WW flour.
    I've been mostly eating brown rice with salmon and chicken and I've been drizzling sesame seed oil over the top of my dinners at night for the extra cals.
    I haven't been able to take a lot of pictures of my food and calculate macros that's why I haven't had the time to update eats lately.
    Last edited by ErikTheElectric; 06-30-2010 at 08:22 AM.

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I alternate between the smith machine for one week, and normal free weights the other week. No particular reason, I just like to switch it up.

And for the eats. It's nothing you would all consider "Special". But Like I've said I'm incorporating more carbohydrates into my diet. Like brown rice and WW flour.
    I've been mostly eating brown rice with salmon and chicken and I've been drizzling sesame seed oil over the top of my dinners at night for the extra cals.
    I haven't been able to take a lot of pictures of my food and calculate macros that's why I haven't had the time to update eats lately.
    You should still probably update everything you ate, to see if any progress if being made or if you're starting to eat more.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's pretty much impossible for me to get any videos of me in the gym. I train alone, but If I can I will.

I don't want to come off as being an ass. But if you don't believe me, I couldn't care less.
    Not impossible. I took one just yesterday and I also train by myself.

TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks man, I will.
    youve got to keep updating, if yuo notice, when you start logs, you update alot all the time. then as it continues and ppl tell youj things you dont want (be need to ) hear, you post less and less.
    "Hard work dosent go unseen, unless hard work isnt present"

Yore Mawm.

NOBROSCIENCETOLERATED ***FuxWithMe***

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TitanFB11 View Post
    youve got to keep updating, if yuo notice, when you start logs, you update alot all the time. then as it continues and ppl tell youj things you dont want (be need to ) hear, you post less and less.
    No kidding.

Erik, do you think I'm purposely being a dick to you because that's just how I am? Wrong.
    I'm talking to you the way I do to test you in a sense. You're facing criticism from one guy on an internet forum who lives across the country... that being said, I want you to take that criticism and use it as fuel to lift harder and eat bigger and PROVE ME WRONG. Come on Erik, please prove me wrong.

No, I don't have your number. New phone... my number's still the same though.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

No kidding.

Erik, do you think I'm purposely being a dick to you because that's just how I am? Wrong.
    I'm talking to you the way I do to test you in a sense. You're facing criticism from one guy on an internet forum who lives across the country... that being said, I want you to take that criticism and use it as fuel to lift harder and eat bigger and PROVE ME WRONG. Come on Erik, please prove me wrong.

No, I don't have your number. New phone... my number's still the same though.
    Honestly Ryan, being a "dick" to me isn't helping me. You may think that It "solves" issues with some people, or maybe it's because Bob was that way with both of us. But as you can see, I don't respond well that way.

I'm having a bad a week, I've just been kicked out of my band. Lost my main group of friends. Have to go to school for 5 hours during the summer in SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA, where all of the friends are at the beach soaking up the sand. I get to workout in the mornings, go to school, come home and sleep. That's my life, and emotionally...I'm not doing so good right now.

I'm not trying to moan and bitch about my life, but dude honestly. It's the last thing I need is people coming on here and intentionally nag me. I'm not saying you are, but I need a break sometimes bro. You'll have to excuse me, if I don't want to come home after a long ass day and not look at posts saying "Your not doing enough", "Start eating", ect. It REALLY doesn't motivate me, especially in my current state of mind.

Can you PM me your number? I lost it - New phone as well.
    Unless you don't want too, I'd just like to update you sometimes when I need motivation and need help eating more.

For a little update.
    I've been so consumed with school and other things, That I can't sit down at the end of the night and calculate macros for everything eaten for every single meal. So I just ball park it, and try to get my carbs/fats in whenever.

On the weekends it'll be easier for me.

Anyways, dinner tonight. 4 oz Noodles and 1/4 cup of uncooked brown rice in THE SAME MEAL! OMGZCARBS!!! With onions/8 oz of broccoli/ 2oz of carrots/2oz of mushrooms/brussel sprouts/8oz cauliflower/ spinach/ 4oz of bean sprouts/5 oz of snap peas and okra. 7oz of extra lean ground turkey/ 4 oz of salmon / 5 oz of grilled chicken

Like I've said. Nothing special here.
    Limiting my water intake to 1-1.5 gallons per day instead of 2-3gallons.

Erik, those look A TON like shirataki noodles (20 calories per serving). Now is your time to come clean if they were shirataki noodles. Don't lie to me either.

Even if they were real noodles, there is no way that is more than 1K calories. Put some full fat salad dressing on that bitch! What else did you eat yesterday?
    Last edited by Scooter4; 07-01-2010 at 12:54 AM.

Originally Posted by Scooter4 View Post
    Erik, those look A TON like shirataki noodles (20 calories per serving). Now is your time to come clean if they were shirataki noodles. Don't lie to me either.

Even if they were real noodles, there is no way that is more than 1K calories. Put some full fat salad dressing on that bitch! What else did you eat yesterday?

Yes they were. and as I've stated above all I have stocked up in my house right now is sh*t like that... I have one more package left, same thing with the egg beaters. I have to make use of what I have before I go to the store again. I've asked my parents, and they dad, and they don't want me wasting food. So again, like I've said. I have to make use of what I have right now.

What I do have is lots of WW flour, and PB. Which I've been using alot of.

Guys I'm only 16, I can't just go out and buy groceries whenever I feel like it.

nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000)
    man the squats are ridiculous and no offense but hard to believe even on the smith

i must say i think it's funny you said "i have naturally big legs" - at your weight nothing is big. i'm around your weight too and i'll admit it for myself i'm tiny as **** but i'm actually eating to grow

where's the fat in that meal^^?? throw some nuts in for crunch. too many veggies, just fill you up. put more rice in there. 20 cals per serving in those noodles, really? "OMGcarbs" - not so much.

Originally Posted by nmsk80066 View Post
    man the squats are ridiculous and no offense but hard to believe even on the smith

i must say i think it's funny you said "i have naturally big legs" - at your weight nothing is big. i'm around your weight too and i'll admit it for myself i'm tiny as **** but i'm actually eating to grow

where's the fat in that meal^^?? throw some nuts in for crunch. too many veggies, just fill you up. put more rice in there. 20 cals per serving in those noodles, really? "OMGcarbs" - not so much.
    40. and the "omgcarbs" was meant to be for the brown rice. I was in a bad/sarcastic mood, when I wrote that post.

Good Idea with the fats though, since I think that's more important right now. I know I need to up everything but fats are more important right now to me, not to mention they taste better. :P

Just wanted to post this as I've just came across this.

I found these pictures on my computer of me at my winter formal sophmore year and my winter formal junior year. Exactly 1 year later.

Whenever, I get to the point of changing my ways now. Such as eating more calorie dense foods and more carbs I always get that voice that says "Do you really want to go back to that?", "Do you really want to be that FAT again?".

So guys, this is just to give you an idea of what I'm so scared of becoming again. I CAN'T go back to this. I'm just so afraid.

Anyways here it is. Btw.. First time showing my face on here. Doesn't really matter to me anymore. :P

2/15/09 - 215 lbs (Winter Formal - No date)

3/15/10 - 140 ish pounds (Winter formal - Got a date)

Anyways, Just got done with my chest workout. Off to school! Yay! :/

Have a good day everyone.

Erik

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sexy hair Erik! Haha. I am 110% sure you'd never get fat again. As long as you make lean gains (2-3 lbs a month), hit the weights hard, and have your DESIRE to stay lean, you won't become fat. Trust me... when I hit rock bottom I was afraid to have any fat on my body. I have a few pictures of me in the hospital if you'd like to see what I've transformed from.

Now let's gain some healthy weight brotha!
    live.laugh.lift

Sexy hair Erik! Haha. I am 110% sure you'd never get fat again. As long as you make lean gains (2-3 lbs a month), hit the weights hard, and have your DESIRE to stay lean, you won't become fat. Trust me... when I hit rock bottom I was afraid to have any fat on my body. I have a few pictures of me in the hospital if you'd like to see what I've transformed from.

I've got a few pictures of me at around 75 pounds if you really want to be disgusted, Erik haha.

And baco, if you don't mind may I see those pics? Just interested..
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    I really can go an entire day without eating due to my medication and my low appetite. So hunger is never really a "Problem" for me.
    not hungry
    -Eats today are honestly terrible or... not? I can't really say because I haven't had an appetite at ALL today.

-I stuffed 300-350 calories into my mouth before working out today pretty much, and then I was full. I couldn't eat anymore.
    And I told myself I'd had lunch after lifting.

-Got into the gym at 12:30 and didn't get done until 2:00-2:15.
    I literally haven't been hungry since.

-Overall, even though my eating today hasn't been well. I still haven't been hungry at all, and I've been happy throughout the day which is somewhat rare for me. [/center]
    not hungry
    Didn't have lunch like I said in my above posts, got out of the gym around 2-2:30ish and really didn't have an appetite at ALL today. Tried to cram in as much as I could at dinner though.

I could only stomach a few giant spoonfulls of rice.
    not hungry but room for plenty of veggies and a little meat

You suggest eating PB sandwiches and other calorie dense foods throughout the day, but bro. Like I've said before. I literally have NO appetite throughout the day. I can't just stuff food into my mouth. Like a mindless zombie. Which leads me to my next point.
    Also, my medication REALLY cuts my appetite and I'm not hungry at ALL throughout the day. But, to clear something up first.

I can eat over 4 pounds of lean chicken, broccoli, fish, brussel sprouts, spinach, jalapeno peppers, onions, and green beans all in one sitting along with a gallon of water
    Not hungry and can't "stuff your face" with PB
    but aparrently dont mind stuffing it with lbs of veggies, meat and water
    I have NO idea/appetite as of this moment.

Oh yeah, I still have got that Chicken breast/gizzard/liver soup from the Vietnamese place that I plan on owning up sometime today.

-Erik
    not hungry but room for a vat of water and veggies and a little protein

But after I got that text, my will to eat just was zilch. The last thing I wanted to do was eat,

The Eats for Today

Soup -

not hungry, room for vat of veggies and water
    Haven't had anything to eat today, the last thing I want to do right now is eat.
    still not hungry
    Anyways, dinner tonight. 4 oz Noodles and 1/4 cup of uncooked brown rice in THE SAME MEAL! OMGZCARBS!!! With onions/8 oz of broccoli/ 2oz of carrots/2oz of mushrooms/brussel sprouts/8oz cauliflower/ spinach/ 4oz of bean sprouts/5 oz of snap peas and okra. 7oz of extra lean ground turkey/ 4 oz of salmon / 5 oz of grilled chicken

like I've said. Nothing special here.
    Limiting my water intake to 1-1.5 gallons per day instead of 2-3gallons.
    but room for Zero calorie noodles and lbs of veggies
    but had to eat eat because all you have is low cal food
    Yes they were. and as I've stated above all I have stocked up in my house right now is sh*t like that... I have one more package left, same thing with the egg beaters. I have to make use of what I have before I go to the store again. I've asked my parents, and they dad, and they don't want me wasting food. So again, like I've said. I have to make use of what I have right now.
    but I thought you said you have a giant stock of PB?
    Why not eat 1/4 c of that? Thats right you cant just stuff your face like a zombie...but did stuff it with all those veggies.
    I also assume people in your house eat food. And they dont just eat veggies, chicken, and fake noodles.

And dont say 1/4 is not reasonable, when 1. your veggie and water intake is fat from reasonalbe
    2. Many people eat more than 1/4c of PB in a day (honestly 1tbsp at 4 different meal times is probably avg.) or more likely 2tbsp 3x a day.
    Last edited by determined4000; 07-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Chest/Bicep/Back Day

Chest

-DB Press: 32.5x8/35x8/40x8
    -Smith Incline Bench: 125x8/140x6/150x4
    -BB Press: 110x8

Biceps

-DB Curls: 17.5x8/20x8/27.5x8/30x8
    -BB Curls: 45x8/55x8/60x8

Back

-Smith DeadLifts: 135x8/175x8/225x6
    -Seated Cable Rows: 90 x8/95x8/100x8/125x6

-Total Time Spent in the Gym: 1 hr 15 min
    -15 minute Run/Walk Pre - Lift: 1.65 Miles
    -5 Minute Walk After Lifting - 0.5 Miles
    -90 Pushups after lift

Felt really good this morning, got in a good sweat and the deadlifts really worked my back. I'm starting to like chest days alot more, but I like leg days more overall.

Now to get started on 2+ hours of HW!

Erik

not hungry

not hungry

but I thought you said you have a giant stock of PB?
    Why not eat 1/4 c of that? Thats right you cant just stuff your face like a zombie...but did stuff it with all those veggies.
    I also assume people in your house eat food. And they dont just eat veggies, chicken, and fake noodles.

And dont say 1/4 is not reasonable, when 1. your veggie and water intake is fat from reasonalbe
    2. Many people eat more than 1/4c of PB in a day (honestly 1tbsp at 4 different meal times is probably avg.) or more likely 2tbsp 3x a day.
    [center]Just wanted to post this as I've just came across this.

I found these pictures on my computer of me at my winter formal sophmore year and my winter formal junior year. Exactly 1 year later.

Whenever, I get to the point of changing my ways now. Such as eating more calorie dense foods and more carbs I always get that voice that says "Do you really want to go back to that?", "Do you really want to be that FAT again?".

So guys, this is just to give you an idea of what I'm so scared of becoming again. I CAN'T go back to this. I'm just so afraid.

Anyways here it is. Btw.. First time showing my face on here. Doesn't really matter to me anymore. :P

2/15/09 - 215 lbs (Winter Formal - No date)

3/15/10 - 140 ish pounds (Winter formal - Got a date)

Erik
    Take a look at the bolded points.

Thanks baco, heh.

It's just about overcoming that fear for me I guess. Getting that "switch" to flip.

Originally Posted by MJFan1 View Post
    I've got a few pictures of me at around 75 pounds if you really want to be disgusted, Erik haha.

And baco, if you don't mind may I see those pics? Just interested..
    Feel Free to post em.