24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'8", 161 lbs
    DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DurPats's BodySpace

Incline Bench vs. Military Press Bill Starr 5x5

My shoulders are one of my best features and I have slightly protruding collar bones so would doing incline bench in Bill Starr's Linear 5x5 benefit me more? I barely ever do Incline Bench, but been doing military presses for ages.

Whats the pros and cons of each?

Stats: 6'1", 182 lbs
    pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pumplikeeecummings has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit pumplikeeecummings's BodySpace
    Incline works the upper clavicle to a greater degree on military press, military is almost pure shoulders, with upper clavicle as well (just not as much). One more note, he does not mean incline for chest, he is talking about 45 degrees or higher, cause 45 degrees or higher works the **** out of your shoulders

Stats: 5'8", 161 lbs
    DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DurPats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DurPats's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by pumplikecumming View Post
    Incline works the upper clavicle to a greater degree on military press, military is almost pure shoulders, with upper clavicle as well (just not as much). One more note, he does not mean incline for chest, he is talking about 45 degrees or higher, cause 45 degrees or higher works the **** out of your shoulders
    Great thanks for the info man. My incline bench in the gym is about maybe 50-60 degrees so that should be perfect. My medial deltoids and rear deltoids are ripped from military presses but my front deltoids are pretty weak and so is my upper chest/clavicle area.