Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

cardio with gas mask

I was wondering if doing cardio while wearing a gas mask or something like that will actually improve your cardio over-all, especially endurance and things like running times?

thanks in advance
    Dustin
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend”

“It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them.”

“It is the job that is never started that takes longest to finish.”

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow.
    I think you would look like a fukin tool and a freak

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like a recipe for passing out to me. Ussualy running in thinner air helps with that, not cutting off the air circulation.

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PFCDDownard View Post
    I was wondering if doing cardio while wearing a gas mask or something like that will actually improve your cardio over-all, especially endurance and things like running times?

thanks in advance
    Dustin
    Yes, olympic athletes have been known to train at high altitudes to make training in a relatively oxygen-rich environment easier. I don't think a gas mask is ideal, though.

It apparently can help in strength training too:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=oxygen
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to be clear... do you mean a gas mask as in what was in post #2, or do you mean an O2 mask that they put on you in ambulances and such..?
    Misc Empire Crew

JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Wow.
    I think you would look like a fukin tool and a freak
    Right, because it's not like he's in the military in the anything.

Oh wait...
    new log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=690964161#post690964161

"When it comes to training (and life in general for that matter), many people erroneously think that all you have to do to succeed is work hard. Unfortunately, this isn't true. You have to work intelligently." -Dr. Clay Hyght

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyOhhh View Post
    Right, because it's not like he's in the military in the anything.

Oh wait...
    Then why is he asking us butt face. Go ask the military. I still think he would look like a tool. Thanks for adding nothing
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    *facepalm.jpeg*

Yet another high-quality training thread brought to you by the posters @bbdotcom.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Then why is he asking us butt face. Go ask the military. I still think he would look like a tool. Thanks for adding nothing
    For a 36 year old, you don't know much.
    new log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=690964161#post690964161

"When it comes to training (and life in general for that matter), many people erroneously think that all you have to do to succeed is work hard. Unfortunately, this isn't true. You have to work intelligently." -Dr. Clay Hyght

PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10) PFCDDownard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well its actually done quite a bit in the military and who in the military am i supposed to ask, is the military listed in the phone book? i dont care what i look like i care about results. i would say the only person that added nothing was you, other than that nifty little picture that i can now use as a reference, thank you for that then.

and i meant a gas mask as in the one pictured yes. Ive been told it helps with your endurance and your mile times and helps you keep your breathing under control. but im not sure if this is just one of those trainging myths or it can actually help. basically i need to help my endurance breathing wise.
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend”

“It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them.”

“It is the job that is never started that takes longest to finish.”

Originally Posted by PFCDDownard View Post
    well its actually done quite a bit in the military and who in the military am i supposed to ask, is the military listed in the phone book? i dont care what i look like i care about results. i would say the only person that added nothing was you, other than that nifty little picture that i can now use as a reference, thank you for that then.

and i meant a gas mask as in the one pictured yes. Ive been told it helps with your endurance and your mile times and helps you keep your breathing under control. but im not sure if this is just one of those trainging myths or it can actually help. basically i need to help my endurance breathing wise.
    You will look like a tool. Go do it and stop asking. And yes there are a number of articles by military personnel on the internet regarding your topic. Do some research. I just found 16 articles in 10 seconds.
    Last edited by pharmamarketer; 06-24-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Registered User blazing_hellion's Avatar
    blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Look out its Psycho Mantis!!

Lolz. jk.

Honestly you would have less oxygen to work with which MIGHT help when you work with it off. Although I did read something like this in a fitness mag i just read yesterday. Ill check it out later and post more about it
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender!"

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But once you have overcome it and made it your own... You will posses a irreplaceable Full-metal heart." -Full Metal Alchemist

Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marineinthebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am in the military and this is actually my MOS (job). I deal with gas masks on a daily basis. I have seen military members running in them and I consider them stupid.
    When we go through training we are always told you get about the same amount of air through a mask as you do if it wasn't on. The breathing is just controlled through a filter so others think it is more difficult.
    Hope this helps.

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marineinthebox View Post
    When we go through training we are always told you get about the same amount of air through a mask as you do if it wasn't on. The breathing is just controlled through a filter so others think it is more difficult.
    of course it must be more difficult as there is more resistance for the air to go through. thats why in machines with a finer filter you need a stronger motor to get the same volume flow rate of air.

here u get the same amount of air only by breathing harder - your lungs must work harder to create more suction. another way of looking at it is you dont get the same amount of air for the same level of (energy or effort) input.

if you can invent a filter with no air resistance whatsoever so u get the same amount of air for the same amount of input energy then u will be the greatest nobel prize winner ever.

i imagine the op's intent is analogous to running with a weighted vest for the legs. he is just 'weighing down' the lungs to get them to work harder.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You will look like a tool. Go do it and stop asking. And yes there are a number of articles by military personnel on the internet regarding your topic. Do some research. I just found 16 articles in 10 seconds.
    Most people in the military are just as clueless as the regular joe schmo when it comes to fitness.

As MITB said, it isn't changed much, but I will say it is not the same amount of air. It does get harder. I remember when we would get smoked in our masks, it is harder. Part of it, is probably that you are taking in more carbon dioxide that (probably) builds up in the mask.

However, I'm sure restricting your ability to breath can help your performance. As stated, runners will train in higher altitudes to get their body acclimated to thinner air, then run in lower elevations for competitions. I know while i was in bagram (a mile up) my run time suffered, and when I returned to the states, it was a breeze. The air thing really made a difference.

Just like doing all your practice runs on uneven terrain, than transitioning to hardball for your tests. If you make your run more difficult during training, than your tests standards, you'll benefit.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this situation is not really comparable to running at high altitudes.
    exercise in thin air simply forces your body to produce more hemoglobin so that you can deal more efficiently with a smaller concentration of oxygen per unit volume of air. so blood chemistry changes.
    o.p will just be training his lungs to create more suction power, nothing else.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gomez26 View Post
    this situation is not really comparable to running at high altitudes.
    exercise in thin air simply forces your body to produce more hemoglobin so that you can deal more efficiently with a smaller concentration of oxygen per unit volume of air. so blood chemistry changes.
    o.p will just be training his lungs to create more suction power, nothing else.
    Ahhh, good info. I had no clue, was making assumptions on that one.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000) delineator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Marineinthebox View Post
    I am in the military and this is actually my MOS (job). I deal with gas masks on a daily basis. I have seen military members running in them and I consider them stupid.
    Damn dude, must suck to be ordered to do things you consider are stupid .
    I'm a bit surprised though, normally the defense forces are very clued up on everything. The average shmoe may not be aware, but in general the systems are designed by experts. Afterall, the internet was first developed by the military

I can imagine running in these masks is preparing them to get used to working hard with restricted air flow, like the dude mentioned before air resistance obviously is greater when you gotta filter it. Say if they have to dig a trench or something with those things on, they will get tired quicker if they're not used to it.

Originally Posted by delineator View Post
    I'm a bit surprised though, normally the defense forces are very clued up on everything. The average shmoe may not be aware, but in general the systems are designed by experts.
    No. Most of the military uses archaic systems/approaches to many things, especially when it comes to fitness and nutrition. The misinformation is rampant. Technology and weapons are prototyped/developed around the military. Fitness is not.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Damn dude, must suck to be ordered to do things you consider are stupid .
    ROFL! If you haven't been in the military, you have no idea!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Yeah, I just decided to skip over that part of his post, and avoid going into a rant.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    yeah, i just decided to skip over that part of his post, and avoid going into a rant. :d
    lol
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, running in gas mask is ghey.

You'll have better luck training your lungs breathing through a McDonald's straw.... that's how we improved our underwater swim times when I was a lifeguard.
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think its unnecessary, although your personal decision.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50) imasavage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Toney Freeman, a top tier bodybuilder uses an oxygen mask to force feed oxygen to his lungs while he does his cardio.
    akkxn - just lift heavy ****.

Originally Posted by sugicalmike View Post
    OP, running in gas mask is ghey.
    You'll have better luck training your lungs breathing through a McDonald's straw.... that's how we improved our underwater swim times when I was a lifeguard.

yes that would actually be very similar. any constriction that would require a greater pressure difference to maintain a certain flow rate will do the trick. but given that they are more likely to be required to do strenuous activities wearing a mask than using a mcdonalds straw, it kinda makes sense that the mask for him would be the better choice so he gets used to that specific environment. lifeguard dudes may think the mask is ghey, army dudes may think the mcdonalds straw is ghey. same argument really.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a bit surprised though, normally the defense forces are very clued up on everything. The average shmoe may not be aware, but in general the systems are designed by experts.
    Evidently you have never been in the military.

Basically the Army, at least, is like a big football club with guns run by bureaucrats. PFC D Downard here is definitely not out of place in his... um, excellent ideas.

5/25 Scanning 200 bishses MAKUA NUI's Avatar
    MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the rest of us in the Military. I speak for the majority. We are not all as retarded as the OP is. Really OP?
    ~ What's good, is good. ~

██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

Just another 3P0X1. "Keeping 1C6X1'S safe since 2007!"

Official Endo ~ Meso Crew Member - 1.58

-Fellow Misc Mason brother

OEF 4-5
    OIF 7-8
    OIF 9-10

USAF-OIF/OEF Vet

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MAKUA NUI View Post
    For the rest of us in the Military. I speak for the majority. We are not all as retarded as the OP is. Really OP?

MOPP Suit + ProMask = Gainz!

right?
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto