Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Help with Outfitting my Wife (She's a Runner)

I think the title covers it.

Specifically I need good brands/websites to find her good running clothes.

Bras, Pants, Shorts, Jackets, Hoodies

Seems "easy" enough to just search myself right?...well I don't want to be wasteful trying to find what works...so was hoping a few of the female members of this site that run (I know many do) could help stir me in a more appropriate direction to avoid wasteful spending!

Thanks in advance!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use roadrunnersports.com for all my sports gear. It's specifically for running (lots of running shoes of course) but you can get really nice shorts, shirts, sports bras, socks, jackets etc for any sport. I signed up for the VIP deal, costs a few bucks, and they give you the "special" prices on every item, free shipping most of the time, and they'll send you additional coupons. I have yet to find such a good selection and prices anywhere else, and I am a Nike/Under Armour addict so I am always shopping for this stuff.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lululemon, Underarmour, some champion.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nike's got some wicked running stuff His.

You coulda pm'd me you know.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

in my own private Idaho narcorunner's Avatar
    narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) narcorunner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    title nine has good stuff. I'm a huge fan of Brooks running wear.
    I run. I sleep.

running PRs
    1/2 marathon: 1:39
    marathon: 3:28

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like Nike and Champion myself - they're the two brands I wear the most. But really, running gear is something your wife NEEDS to try on for herself. What works for me (or any other woman here) might not work for her. For example, sports bras for running REALLY REALLY REALLY (I cannot emphasize that enough) need to be tried on and picked out by the woman who will wear them. Especially women who have a little more up top - finding a running bra that works, that minimizes bounce, and doesn't feel like your boobs are being squashed is a very personal thing.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Patagonia for eco-friendly materials, human-friendly manufacturing philosophies, and the ultra-rad surfing and rock climbing pics in their catalogue.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is a HUGE range of items for running gear and all would depend on her style of running and body shape.
    No effort is ever wasted, even the slightest attempt at transforming ourselves makes a difference. It is our patient cumulative effort that grows into self-realization sooner or later.

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Patagonia for eco-friendly materials, human-friendly manufacturing philosophies, and the ultra-rad surfing and rock climbing pics in their catalogue.
    I love patagonia stuff.

Prana is also a good brand that makes some great yoga wear that could be used for running as well. I personally like running skorts for when i run.

I don't have any particular brand that i stick to besides my shoes though: Vibram Fivefingers. I wouldn't run in anything but.