Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up EST NEW PRODUCT TESTERS [@] Plastmatic EP & Test Drive!

EST is Looking for Testers!

Up for grabs is EST's newest product and seriously most exciting product to come out of EST in awhile is Plasmatic EP! A state of the art preworkout product that is going to take your workouts to a new level! If you liked the original Plasmatic then you are going to absolutely love Plasmatic EP!

Plasmatic EP Fact Panel Coming SOON!

To add to the fun we are giving a supply of EST's reformulated TEST DRIVE. Although TEST DRIVE has been one of EST's all time best sellers, they decided to put this product to another level. So far after nothing but amazing results have been reported after releasing BOTH Plasmatic EP and Test Drive at the Arnold this year.

Test Drive Fact Panel

EST is going to give away 2 week supplies of each (both products will be available on bodybuilding.com soon) to FIVE (5) forum members. Just fill out the information requested below, and I'll pick 5 people in a day or two.

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience:

Current supplements and past experience:

Current Diet:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

I am working on giving the members chosen a reward for reviewing and mini logging the product, instead of just taking the product and running away.
    Last edited by Dedicatedforlife; 06-24-2010 at 07:23 AM.

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I gotta be the first to hit this promoted up. I've been very excited about EST Products. They are going big.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 210lbs.

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience: I've been training for around 8 years and about 7 years hardcore. I incorporate negatives, pause reps, failures, drop sets, and more. Currently I train mon-chest & abs, tues- legs, wed-shoulders & abs, thursday back & abs, friday- arms & abs. Weekends are option usually filled with cardio and forearm work.

Current supplements and past experience: Current supplements: Pre-Workout LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump, Precision Engineered Perfect storm PWO, and ON 100% Whey.

Current Diet: Current diet is mostly chicken, and beef for meats. Fruits and vegetables are mixed in. It's as healthy as possible but still trying to gain some weight.

Short Term Goal: Gain solid weight and muscle to around 220lbs.

Long Term Goal: Long term goal be at 8%bf.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122806851

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122870781

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123271771

Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrahe42 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Height: 5ft 11

Weight: 198lbs

Training experience: 3 Years. Currently am running a 5 day split that incorporates hypertrophy and strength training>

Current supplements and past experience: Myofusion, MRM Creatine Monohydrate, Fish oil, Multi. Could really use a good pre workout to help focus on training as sometimes its hard to stay mentally focused after working 8 hours prior to training.

Current Diet:meal 1: 2 scoops whey, milk,banana, oats blend
    2 slices raisen bread
    1 glass of orange juice

meal 2: pasta, w/ tuna/mixed veggies

meal 3: 1 scoop whey/choc milk/multi

meal 4: dinner

meal 5: PWO meal: 1 scoop wheyw/banana/oats//tuna/ 1 glass juice

meal 6: 100g cottage cheese/mixed nuts/1 glass of milk

Short Term Goal: Gain strength in my squat, dead lift, and bench as im preparing to compete in power lifting. Staying at my current weight of 198.

Long Term Goal: Get up to 220lbs fairly lean. Compete in that weight class and get a total of over 1400

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): N/A. Looking forward to getting the chance to review and log my first supplement. I have various lifting videos of my training in my body space as well.
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703993

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome, thanks for the apps!

CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000)
    A great opportunity from Furious Pete and the entire EST team! And what a coincidence that I'm just finishing a bottle of Test Drive that I picked up from SwolenOne at the Arnold ...I'd love to see the results from extending it to an 8 week cycle with Plastmatic EP thrown into the mix!

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 190lbs.

Bodytype: Ectomorph-Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started training seriously near the end of university in order to get in better shape for hockey. As my hockey career came to an end, the passion and dedication that I developed during this time translated into a love for lifting weights. Like most other beginners, I picked up a tub of pre-workout and hit the gym lifting every weight possible, with a blatant disregard for proper form and nutrition. After seeing minimal results, I decided that it was time to properly educate myself on the science of bodybuilding, using this website and reading many books to gain knowledge. As a result I learned about the importance of proper nutrition and the various training methods that can be used to achieve one's goal, for instance a ketogenic diet for cutting. After building a solid foundation, I truly began my journey to obtaining my ultimate physique through the process of bulking, cutting, and recomping. The beauty of bodybuilding is that it is a lifelong journey, one that has no real beginning or end. After realizing this, I learned that the only way people come to this level of understanding is by asking questions and hearing others' personal experiences and in order for me to share what I've learned I got my Personal Training and Nutritional Wellness Certification. From there the rest is history and I've been venturing on this never ending journey since.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Since I am currently cutting and consider myself an advanced lifter I employ a 6 day single muscle group split, in order to maximize my muscle recovery and replenish my energy while being on a caloric deficit. My protocol looks like the following...

Day 1: Shoulders/Abs
    - DB Shoulder Press
    - BB Military Press
    - BB Behind the Neck Military Press
    - Side Raises
    - Lateral Raises
    - Rear Delt Flyes
    - Lying Rear Delt Raises
    - Haney Shrugs
    - DB Shrugs
    -Abdominals Circuit

Day 2: Chest/Obliques
    - BB Bench Press
    - DB Incline Press
    - DB Incline Flyes
    - DB Pullovers
    - DB Front Raises
    - Slanted Dips (Weighted)
    SUPERSET WITH...
    - Pushups
    - Obliques Circuit

Day 3: Arms/Cardio
    - Standing BB Curls
    - Close Grip Bench Press
    - Incline DB Curls
    - Rope Pushdown
    - High Cable Curls
    - Skull Crushers
    - 1 Hour Competitive Ice Hockey

Day 4: Back/Abs
    - Deadlifts
    - Wide Grip Pullups
    - Bent Over Rows
    - T-Bar Rows
    - Close Grip Pulldowns
    - Straight Arm Pushdowns
    - Face pulls
    - Upright Rows
    - Hyperextensions
    - Abdominals Circuit

Day 5: Legs/Obliques
    - Leg Extensions
    - BB Squats
    - Leg Press
    - Lunges
    - Leg Curls
    - Stiff Legged Deadlifts
    - Calf Raises
    - Obliques Circuit

Day 6: Arms/Cardio
    - Seated Alternating Curls
    - Behind the Head Extensions
    - Hammer Curls
    - V-Bar Pushdowns
    - Lying Cable Curls
    - Dips

Day 7: Rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Since I am currently cutting, cardio is a high priority for me. On top of the 2 hours of competitive hockey I have a week I'll also employ HIIT or LISS cardio to increase thermogenesis as well as maximize fat loss.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): I just finished a bottle of USP Labs OxyElite Pro and am also close to the end of my bottle of EST's Test Drive which I used to keep test levels elevated during a cutting cycle. I loved the results that I've seen so far and would love to see the benefits of an 8 week cycle with Plastmatic EP thrown into the mix. Since I just finished this cutting stack I am currently only taking staple supplements to ensure proper health and maintenance, these consist of the following...

- Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    - Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega
    - Generic Vitamin C
    - Twinlab NAC
    - AllMax AllFlex
    - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    - Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
    - Optimum Nutrition Casein Protein

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Again, since I am cutting my macronutrient ratio varies from day to day. I am currently employing a carb cycling diet with Monday and Tuesday being a medium carb day, Wednesday and Thursday being a low carb day, Friday and Saturday being a medium carb day, and Sunday being a high carb day.
    A typical medium carb day looks like the following...

Meal 1:
    - 6-8 Egg Whites (1 yolk)
    - 1/2 Cup of Steel Cut Oats

Meal 2:
    - Green Veggies
    - ON Whey Protein Shake

Meal 3:
    - Chicken Breast
    - 1/2 Cup of Cottage Cheese

Meal 4: (Preworkout)
    - 2 Canned Tuna
    - Green Veggies

Meal 5 (Postworkout)
    - 1 Chicken Breast
    - 1/2 cup of brown rice
    - 2 Scoops Whey Protein

Meal 6
    - Lean protein of choice
    - Green veggies

Meal 7
    - 1 scoop ON Casein Protein
    - 2tbsp. Peanut Butter

Current Daily water intake: Because of the overall effectiveness that water has on the body as well as with maximizing the results of supplements I currently am taking in 6-7 litres of water a day. I'm Canadian, so if I do the conversion correctly I believe that it is close to 2 gallons a day.

Short Term Goal: Since I am currently cutting, my short term goal is to lean out to 185lbs., with a bodyfat percentage of 8-10%. More particularly, I am also trying to improve my overall bench press and squat and in order to do this I am employing an extreme stretching protocol (as recommended by PU) after chest and legs day.

Long Term Goal: After I am finished cutting, my long term goal will be recomping. In order to do this I will be adding a caloric surplus to my diet, as well as lessen the amount of cardio so that I can maintain as much lean muscle mass as possible.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have tried a copious amount of different supplements from various different companies for all kinds of goals i.e., bulking, cutting, and recomping. I should note however, that I am all natural and have only ever tried Clen when it comes to banned substances. One of my favourite supplements of all time is Yellow nEuphoria Gen. 2 (R.I.P.) as well as White Flood for preworkout. I also keep a detailed inventory of every supplement that I've ever taken so that I can give other members active feedback on my experiences and results with them.

CAMPAIGN'S Furious Pete? No...Furious Fruit Punch! "White Flood" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124058811

CAMPAIGN Lays The Foundation With Controlled Labs "Orange OxiMega"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123042291

CAMPAIGN'S Advanced Precursor "Muscle Growth System" Technologies Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=462872311

CAMPAIGN Adds Another "PEA" to the Pod Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110561361

CAMPAIGN'S "HyperTrop-X"...Marks the Spot Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109228291

CAMPAIGN'S "Cordygen VO2" Maximum Endurance Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107526811

CAMPAIGN'S Get'n Diesel with "NOS Ether" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5879061

CAMPAIGN'S Rev Up the "RPM" Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4894373

CAMPAIGN'S 30 Day Get 'N.O. Exploded' Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4134403

Current / Progress Photos

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition.

Edit: For dead links in supplement logs
    Last edited by CAMPAIGN; 06-25-2010 at 09:56 PM.

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the opportunity!

Weight: 195lbs.

Bodytype: Meso-Ecto

Training experience: I have been training for about 4 years now. I began training with the intent of getting bigger and more muscular for the ladies, and to improve performance in sports. Over the last year and a half though, I have realized my true passion for moving heavy weights, and have made the transition to competing in powerlifting. I have set several records in the Teen 181 class in both the WNPF and IPA federations, and have moved up to the Junior 198 class. I train and compete raw, using high-volume principles, as well as aspects of Westside. I also play rugby, so sports performance and conditioning as crucial aspects of training to me as well. I will NEVER become a typical fatass powerlifter, and am working to change that stereotype.

Current supplements: Whey Protein PWO and before bed; CL's Purple In-Train intra workout; Fish Oil; Multivitamin; BBS Creatine Monohydrate PWO
    Past experience: I have used MANY different pre-workout supplements in the past, and have become generally frustrated with the lack of quality out there. The two that I have liked the best are CL's White Flood, and BBS' Carnivore. I'm a stim junkie though, and am trying to find an alternative in order to function better without the use of stimulants.

Current Diet: I am currently bulking with a high protein, high carb, moderate fat routine. Lots of eggs, tuna and chicken, as well as peanut butter, milk and oats. I have a fairly low vegetable intake, though I am working to improve this.

Short Term Goal: Bulk until 200-205, and lean out at this level, in order to be competitive at 198

Long Term Goal: Have an Elite raw total at 198 with great conditioning to boot.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124754121 - This is a journal I've been keeping recently

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124399741 - Short White Flood sample log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122945631 - Carnivore stack log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119543961 - Another WF log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118033341 - MassFX Beta Test

Awesome apps guys! keep em coming!

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When are testers getting picked???
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    When are testers getting picked???
    Weekend, so that this can get shipped on Monday.

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Height: 5'10

Weight: 169 lbs

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience:
    Almost 2 years with weights now. I'm about to start a 5 day split which can be found here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2983921

It goes:
    Mon- Upper Power
    Tues- Lower Power
    Wed- Rest
    Thu- Chest/Arms
    Fri- Back/Shoulders
    Sat- Legs/Abs
    Sun- Rest

Tried just about every category of supplements except for PH's. Intraworkouts, pre workouts, post workouts, fat loss, test boosters, etc are all things I've tried.

Current Diet:
    Bulking so I'm just making good food choices, and eating a whole lot of them. Aiming for at least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight. I'm considering doing a little calorie cycling while bulking but we'll see.

Short Term Goal:
    Back up to 180, mostly lean muscle gains.

Long Term Goal:
    To reach a lean 200 lbs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    None

Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (UP 2.0 Banana Cream)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (XF Arctic Lemonade Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (PreSurge Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (Intrabolic Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (EAA Nitro)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117420851 (Whey Crisps)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118671221 (Torrent)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119608611 (Amphetalean Xtreme Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post435749171 (Solution 5)

Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120458791 (Recon, Assault, Battle Fuel)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (IntraXCell, PreSurge, Intrabolic)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=dekd (Torrent)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117532151 (MassPort, Juggernaut, PhenylCore)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post489133601 (SizeOn v2)

*WVU Crew*

Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex: m

Height: 5'9

Weight: 134

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience: I have been training since I was 16 years old, in weightlifting. I started martial arts years before that. Weight Lifting is one of my Loves and Passions. My Training is Primarily Big Lifts Like Dips

Current supplements and past experience: black cats, rpm drive, 5tetra, whey protein, proglycosyn

Current Diet: 50/35/15 carbs to protein to fats
    I eat 5 meals a day

Short Term Goal: Take Myself to a higher level this summer, Getting Stronger, and Putting On Some Dense Solid Weight.

Long Term Goal: Attain ultimate perfection, inside and out.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=vaines

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=vaines

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post465579281

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...791#post499032
    "I Am a God in Amnesia....and Im Just Finally Starting To Remember" the great Sam Rattan, December 21,2012

The Strength of a Civilization is not measured by it's willingness to start a war, but it's willingness to prevent it.

Gene Roddenberry

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)

Height: 6'1

Weight: 199lb's

Training experience: 5+ Years, NFPT Certified Personal Trainer.
    3 day split:
    Chest/Bi's
    Back/Leg's
    Shoulders/Tri's

Current supplements and past experience: Finishing up normal plasmatic (which I love 6 pills left =( ), finishing up my nitromine log in a few days! Controlled Lab's Green MAGnitude, and Universal Shock therapy. 150-200g of supplemented protein.

Current Diet: Caloric Restriction (for summer cut!)
    At about -500-1000 calorie deficit.

Short Term Goal: Right now just get about 7-8% BF for the rest of summer (sitting around 10% now).

Long Term Goal: Well I am now a certified personal trainer, and starting to work with clients has been great! My own goals as above are cut for summer, than start to bulk again. I would love to compete one day. My ideal weight is 200lbs, but during this cut at 8% i'll be sitting at around 190-195lbs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4870251&page=1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124665621
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122474211
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120335041
    -HitTheRack.net-

Thumbs up

Solid Apps

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex:male

Height:5'8"

Weight:195

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience: 2.5 years, competed twice

Current supplements and past experience: Current:Quake 10.0, ON Protein, cell tech, xtend
    Past: I've used a ton of supps! Superpump250, no xplode, Myoshock, Myofusion, Mass Tech, Serious Mass, Pro Complex, Animal Pak, Animal Pump, jeeze I can't even list them all!

Current Diet: I'm currently on a moderately low carb diet. I'm tryin to bulk up but stay semi lean because last year I bulked to hard and gained too much fat.

Short Term Goal: Get stronger and bigger, more lean for Florida at the end of July

Long Term Goal: Go pro, be 200 on stage sometime, get into a magazine

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE!

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):Myogenix Hypershock
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=unbiased

I'd be glad to write a log for you man!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Thumbs up

Bump!

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Height :6'1"
    - Weight :213
    - Training Experience (please be detailed) : I trained while i was in highschool but never really knew about diet. I was 240 in high school and decided i wanted to be skinny. I ate 1 meal per day and lost most of my muscle with some fat. Started lifting serious about 4 years ago and have only been serious about diet for the past 2. I think i would make a good candidate for this because i have tried alot of post workout products and seem to know which ones will be good for my goals.

- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :5 day split. Mondays-chest, Tues-back, wed-legs, thurs-arms, fri-shoulders. I do 12-15 sets for bigger muscle, 9-12 for smaller and do anywhere from 6-10 reps. I am currently cutting so i do about 10-15 minutes of low intensity cardio before my workout and then i do 30-45 minutes of low intensity cardio after my workout. I do this 4-5 times per week

Short Term goal- Cut to no less than 195 and 14% bodyfat

Long Term goal- be 225 and 10%

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
    Cocoleveo's Primal Male Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Cocoleveo's Gettin Ripped for summer with SHRED MATRIX!!!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    cocoleveo gets hyped up with Hyperdrol x2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Cocoleveo's Primal Male Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

solid app

Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN View Post
    I gotta be the first to hit this promoted up. I've been very excited about EST Products. They are going big.

Weight: 210lbs.

Training experience: I've been training for around 8 years and about 7 years hardcore. I incorporate negatives, pause reps, failures, drop sets, and more. Currently I train mon-chest & abs, tues- legs, wed-shoulders & abs, thursday back & abs, friday- arms & abs. Weekends are option usually filled with cardio and forearm work.

Current supplements and past experience: Current supplements: Pre-Workout LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump, Precision Engineered Perfect storm PWO, and ON 100% Whey.

Current Diet: Current diet is mostly chicken, and beef for meats. Fruits and vegetables are mixed in. It's as healthy as possible but still trying to gain some weight.

Short Term Goal: Gain solid weight and muscle to around 220lbs.

Long Term Goal: Long term goal be at 8%bf.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122806851

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122870781

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123271771
    looks like a winner to me bro! hope you get this
    -Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jrmuscle View Post
    looks like a winner to me bro! hope you get this
    Thanks man I hope so too!!! Can't wait.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man I hope so too!!! Can't wait.
    that prize is mine
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    that prize is mine
    I hope so as long as im right there with yah =p
    -HitTheRack.net-

CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000) CAMPAIGN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by huge908 View Post
    I hope so as long as im right there with yah =p
    Can we split the prize into 4?!

coolface.jpg

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is it too late?

Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Current Contest Prep Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post469408651

Height: 5'9

Weight: 166lbs (7% BF)

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience: 4 years of hard training, I am very serious about being the best bodybuilder I can be. I train with great intensity and I am just as disciplined in the kitchen. I am continually learning more, and I never stop experimenting.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Monday- Back/Tri
    Tuesday - OFF
    Wednesday - Quads/Biceps/Calves
    Thursday- OFF/Boxing
    Friday- Chest/Tri
    Saturday - OFF
    Sunday - Hamstrings/Biceps/Shoulders

I am currently alternating weeks of 5 rep training and 9 rep superset training. I normally select 2 exercises per body part or 2 supersets. The weight selected is such that I fail at or around my desired rep range. I have been doing this for 10 weeks, since I started my ontest prep. I also utilize occlusion training as a shock stimulus for my biceps and triceps!

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    - 45 minutes LI post workout on Monday/Friday
    -12 Intervals of HIIT post-workout on Wednesday and Sunday
    -30 minutes LI on either Saturday

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    - SciVation Xtend
    - SciVation Sesamin
    - SAN Infusion
    - Gaspari CytoLean 2
    - Ultimate Nutrition Iso93 Isolate
    - NOW ADAM
    - NOW Super Omega 3-6-9

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Nearly every product category ever introduced! (Excluding PH, AAS, and other supplements deemed banned for natural competition)
    Proteins, Pre-workouts, Intra-workouts, Post-workouts, Fat-Burners, Vasodilators, Stimulants, Natural Test Boosters, BCAA's, Joint products, Meal Replacements, Bulk products (creatine, Beta-alanine, etc)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    240g Protein, 240g carb, 65g Fat

M1: 40g Protein, 30g carb, 15g fat
    M2: 40g Protein, 60g carb, 10g fat (pre-workout)
    M3: 40g Protein, 30g carb, 0g fat (post-workout shake)
    M4: 40g Protein, 60g carb, 10g fat (post-workout meal)
    M5: 40g Protein, 5g carb, 15g fat
    M6: 40g Protein, 15g carb, 15g fat

Current Daily water intake: ~160oz

Short Term Goal: Hit 160.0lbs by August 1st

Long Term Goal: Step onstage in late August/September with my best ever conditioning, with a physique that will allow me to be competitive in the Open division.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

AAEFX FWSS: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121841311

Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtreme: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112896021

SAN Tight Xtreme: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107542531

Current / Progress Photos:

jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    that prize is mine
    competition makes things good ! lol
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

squats and milk = growth niCe99's Avatar
    niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

i'll throw in an app since i tried the original Plasmatic and would like to compare that to the new version. hope you consider me

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160lbs

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience: 3 years, ~1 year of seriousness. Strictly strength based training with a secondary focus on hypertrophy.

Current supplements and past experience: Orange Triad, Vitamin C&D, Omega-3, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Intrabolic/Xtend, Protein

Current Diet: CHO: 215g, PRO: 220g, FAT: 104g, CAL: ~2700kcal

Short Term Goal: ~1lbs lean mass per month. Squat 315lbs, Deadlift 405lbs, Bench 225lbs

Long Term Goal: ~12lbs lean mass per year with minimal fat gain

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Fusion's Agent-M: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=niCe99
    Anabolic Addiction's Mass Addiction: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=niCe99
    MAN's Orotine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=niCe99
    EST's Plasmatic: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=niCe99
    Genomyx's Slin-Sane: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=niCe99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9087539#post9087539

nvm
    Last edited by dekd; 06-28-2010 at 06:29 AM.

*WVU Crew*

some decent apps in here

nice work guys keep them coming til winners are chose
    -Joey_
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Originally Posted by jrmuscle View Post
    nice work guys keep them coming til winners are chose
    BUMP for the winners .

BUMP for the winners .
    yeah I wanna see who wins!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

The anticipation is killing me! lulz