Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrXThirst is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do girls like older guys?

I'm sure this is the age-old question.

But, from what I've observed, girls from 15-22 just like guys that are much older.

For example,
    The first problem I had with my ex, she was 15 hanging out with a 21 year old.
    This summer, she's 16, hanging out with a 22-28 year old.
    Her first "serious" relationship was from when she was 13-14 (almost 15) and the guy was like 19 while she was 13. The ****.

So, obviously she's attracted to older guys.

But why?

Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vennydurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alot of times older men are just better at pulling a girl in. Most girls see older men as something taboo, like if an older man is looking at her then she must be more mature and older in his eyes. Also, older guys usually know more of what they want and have either gotten it or are close to getting it whether it be in a job, comfort living, just things alot(not all) but a lot of younger guys don't have. Plus for some reason most of the younger guys I've seen act childish.
    Dericious.

gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonzo26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for the youinger girls the older guy has some things they want. He is so cool because he has a car, his own place and money........money is big. hoes!

Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    money money money. all the other crap is a very distant second.

carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup they got it. Sense of power "hey older man likes me, i must be really good looking / mature / " so now they have options have guys their age or older.

Then its there postion in life. Some 25yr old may have a nice car/truck, own home, good job, decent money. Joey the Quarterback still lives at home, on fence about college, and rumor going around school that his 3 seconds of fury is a bit lacking in the sack.

Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bertydale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Then its there postion in life. Some 25yr old may have a nice car/truck, own home, good job, decent money. Joey the Quarterback still lives at home, on fence about college, and rumor going around school that his 3 seconds of fury is a bit lacking in the sack.

thats just funny.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like everyone keeps saying, it's confidence. A 25 yr old guy knows full well he can easily seduce an 18 year old girl. A 25 yr old guy is way more self assured than a 18 yr old guy and the girl will see that and like it.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Registered User MustangFanatic0's Avatar
    MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MustangFanatic0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    older guys are usually more experienced with women and are alot more mature

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    older guys have learned that all the young guy crap you see posted around here doesn't work at all.
    Terms like "bishes" "property" "hoes" etc.. do NOT work on most girls and the older guys get this.
    they also are not desperate to get laid so they don't come across that way.

Plus, they tell them things they want to hear AND can usually spend some money to take them nice places
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Older guys are more mature. When I read some of the posts on this forum from young guys about how they treat women or how they saw something that turned them off so they dumped the girl it is no wonder girls don't want to get involved with them. Not that all young guys are like that.

Money helps also.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    life experience
    charm
    want to do more than play xbox/ps3
    knowledge
    don't stutter when talking with ladies
    social
    dress better
    well mannered
    know when to say nothing
    know how to treat her like a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets
    not hung up on her
    active lifestyle
    goals

if a younger guy has most of the attributes above he gets girls

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Money. If you have a house, stable job, and no kids then you'll be a catch to a young girl just starting out. Everyone wants everything RIGHT NOW so even if you're in college and will probably make more than that 30 year old when you're 30 there aren't many women willing to wait until then. They want a guy who has all those things they want right now.

Look around this forum. There are plenty of people who are 25 who have the same non-confident attitude. I'm assuming if they looked in their age range it wouldn't be THAT hard to find confident guys. If anything I noticed in the 30 age range people seem more needy and panicky to lock down a spouse before they get "too old" (both men and women).

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OMGaGURL View Post
    If anything I noticed in the 30 age range people seem more needy and panicky to lock down a spouse before they get "too old" (both men and women).
    women yes men no

carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MAybe its just where i live but out of every 10 married men - 9 are unhappy with it -- many for same reasons. HEaring divorce horror stories and seeing unhappy guys drag themselves through......makes me fear getting married

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by carlson61 View Post
    MAybe its just where i live but out of every 10 married men - 9 are unhappy with it -- many for same reasons. HEaring divorce horror stories and seeing unhappy guys drag themselves through......makes me fear getting married
    Me too. I see far too much unhappiness and stress. Marriage is something I really fear the older I become.
    "When you are the best fighter in the world they have a name for you. They don't call you a great fighter, they call you Chael Sonnen" -Chael Sonnen (R)

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    older guys have learned that all the young guy crap you see posted around here doesn't work at all.
    Terms like "bishes" "property" "hoes" etc.. do NOT work on most girls and the older guys get this.
    they also are not desperate to get laid so they don't come across that way.

Plus, they tell them things they want to hear AND can usually spend some money to take them nice places
    Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    Older guys are more mature. When I read some of the posts on this forum from young guys about how they treat women or how they saw something that turned them off so they dumped the girl it is no wonder girls don't want to get involved with them. Not that all young guys are like that.

Money helps also.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    life experience
    charm
    knowledge
    social
    dress better
    well mannered
    know when to say nothing
    not hung up on her
    active lifestyle
    goals

I totally agree.

So many of the young guys (especially here) like to assume it's all about money. It makes them feel better because they don't want to admit that they are immature, disrespectful, and insecure about themselves.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    This. I always liked older guys because of their maturity and being more trustworthy. That was, hands down, the most important thing to me. Second would be that they have more life experience and (hopefully) a fairly good head on their shoulders....

The two biggest turnoffs for me (even when I was younger) has always been immaturity and cockiness. (Confidence=good, Cockiness=no thanks)
    Stay positive, stay focused, lift hard, love harder, and never forget your mission.

"Well done is better than well said"- Benjamin Franklin

Originally Posted by NewMomma09 View Post
    This. I always liked older guys because of their maturity and being more trustworthy. That was, hands down, the most important thing to me. Second would be that they have more life experience and (hopefully) a fairly good head on their shoulders....

The two biggest turnoffs for me (even when I was younger) has always been immaturity and cockiness. (Confidence=good, Cockiness=no thanks)
    Can you spawn a daughter, use some vudoo to make them around 20yrs old instantly and send them to maine?

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Daddy issues

NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewMomma09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you spawn a daughter, use some vudoo to make them around 20yrs old instantly and send them to maine?
    LOL, I do have a daughter and trust me, if she could be 20 tomorrow, she would be haha! She's in a hurry to grow up....sigh.....I can definitely wait. She's gorgeous already and I'm not looking forward to the surplus of fools that will try to date her, lol!
    Stay positive, stay focused, lift hard, love harder, and never forget your mission.

AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AreaCode201 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by AreaCode201 View Post

For some women this is probably true....however any woman that knows anything about the real world would know that just because somebody is older, that doesn't mean that they have more money.....

Originally Posted by NewMomma09 View Post
    LOL, I do have a daughter and trust me, if she could be 20 tomorrow, she would be haha! She's in a hurry to grow up....sigh.....I can definitely wait. She's gorgeous already and I'm not looking forward to the surplus of fools that will try to date her, lol!
    aaahhh kids, so anxious to grow up -- just so they can turn around and wish they were young. haha.

Well if she turns out like you (as far as what you said you looked for; maturity, and confidence) she will be fine. If not, dont be scared to throw out some roundhouse kicks or elbow drops. Some real d-bags out there.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    security.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    girls like younger guys too. Most girls ive been with lately have been older (srs)

aaahhh kids, so anxious to grow up -- just so they can turn around and wish they were young. haha.

Well if she turns out like you (as far as what you said you looked for; maturity, and confidence) she will be fine. If not, dont be scared to throw out some roundhouse kicks or elbow drops. Some real d-bags out there.

I know! I keep telling her to enjoy it while she can! She's a good girl though....but some of the things kids her age do are crazy (she's 8)! Her generation is WAY beyond what mine was at that age, haha! (And I'm not really "old" either....although she thinks I'm ancient, haha!)

I hope she'll listen to me about the maturity thing....although I think every girl has to learn for herself. There ARE a lot of d-bags, but there are some pretty decent guys out there too. It's just a matter of sorting through the crap, lol! I have a 4 year old son as well, and I hope to teach him how to be one of the decent guys. He's already got the flirting down, lol!
    Last edited by NewMomma09; 06-24-2010 at 11:14 AM.

When times due, remind her the decent guys are not always the loudest, most flashy, or aggressive (i.e. asking out) ... and yes im talking from experience. Sob story aside, i witnessed constantly girls talking about being with nice guy but always going out with d-bags simply because they were flirtaeous, flashy, etc.... while my stupid shy a$$ was overlooked until later on.

Back to the orignal post.... have we defined what "older guys" implies?? Because once again, maybe its where I live, but I find guys 20-30 to be just as obnoxious as high school kids (with alterations obvisouly) So if were talking high school girls dating slightly older guys.... i would say its the money, experience, and status.

Now if were talking a 23yr old female dating a 35+ guy..... i would say its maturity more than anything else.

P.S. your so right about kids being "ahead" of older generations (if u want to call it ahead....id rather say behind) I know im young, but i did some subbing at a JR HIGH as part of a college course....and the stuff I saw and heard....felt like seniors in high school. So i feel for ya.... cant imagin when i have kids.... probably be born with a bud in one hand, we*d in another, and a torn condom half off.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    life experience
    charm
    knowledge
    social
    dress better
    well mannered
    know when to say nothing
    not hung up on her
    active lifestyle
    goals

all I have so far... I stutter when I talk I noticed, I need to slow down :l
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

you mean she doesnt care that my gamerscore is 47355?

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AreaCode201 View Post

this 100%
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet