Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User NewbieBuilder30's Avatar
    NewbieBuilder30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieBuilder30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieBuilder30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieBuilder30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine Nitrate, any good?

Hi fellas,

I have been working out for 9 months. Recently I feel my progress is not as good as the first days and I am thinking of starting to take Creatine. ( I am taking whey proteine at the moment)

1- Is Creatine Nitrate as harmless as Creatine Mono?

2- Some people say Creatine Nitrate has better effect than Creatine Mono. Is that correct? I don't mind the price difference if the Nitrate one is better than Mono.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Cheers

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NewbieBuilder30 View Post
    Hi fellas,

I have been working out for 9 months. Recently I feel my progress is not as good as the first days and I am thinking of starting to take Creatine. ( I am taking whey proteine at the moment)

1- Is Creatine Nitrate as harmless as Creatine Mono?

2- Some people say Creatine Nitrate has better effect than Creatine Mono. Is that correct? I don't mind the price difference if the Nitrate one is better than Mono.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Cheers
    1- Yes, it is safe to use however if you dose nitrates too high you will get headaches. You may get these at first before you build up more of a tolerance to it, if you do I suggest using some caffeine because in my experience it complely gets rid of the nitrate headaches.

2- It is by far the best form of creatine I have used. Pumps are insane and eliminates the need for any type of preworkout product for pumps. Strength gains were also nice.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It creates a true NO effect and great pump. We utilize it in our new preworkout product called ErgoPump. The few people that have used it so far have loved it as it was just released.

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    According to NOHYPE, if you are going to use creatine nitrate you should also supplement with the antioxidants Vitamin C and NAC, as they help to remove free radicals as well as decrease nitrate tolerance. As such, the best product using creatine nitrate is C-bol as it is the only one containing those to antioxidants.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    According to NOHYPE, if you are going to use creatine nitrate you should also supplement with the antioxidants Vitamin C and NAC, as they help to remove free radicals as well as decrease nitrate tolerance. As such, the best product using creatine nitrate is C-bol as it is the only one containing those to antioxidants.
    From what I've read it may not completely reverse tolerance and some studies have suggested it just enhances nitrate effects. The very few studies I have seen have used pretty high doses and the NAC was administered intravenously. From what I've ready NAC taken orally has poor absorption so high doses would be required.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    From what I've read it may not completely reverse tolerance and some studies have suggested it just enhances nitrate effects. The very few studies I have seen have used pretty high doses and the NAC was administered intravenously. From what I've ready NAC taken orally has poor absorption so high doses would be required.
    What have you been reading? Cite the studies in which you speak of, as oral NAC and vitamin c are clinically effective in preventing nitrate tolerance. One primary mechanism of action is that they [effectively] prevent decrements in GSH pools which are necessary for the bioconversion of organic nitrates. And no, oral NAC does not aquire poor oral availability, nor does it have to be intravenously administered.
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 06-24-2010 at 06:50 AM.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine Nitrate, any good?
    Creatine nitrate is [by far] the best creatine I've used thus far however, the anticipation of the release of Pump-BOL is driving me insane, as I cannot wait to utilize it with C-BOL.

Some people say Creatine Nitrate has better effect than Creatine Mono.
    Creatine monohydrate does not compare to creatine nitrate whatsoever. There are simply more physiological benefits to creatine nitrate.
    ~

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    just start out with creapure.

Some people say Creatine Nitrate has better effect than Creatine Mono. Is that correct? I don't mind the price difference if the Nitrate one is better than Mono.
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    just start out with creapure.
    Why should he start out with plain ol' mono, when he can recieve better results from creatine nitrate?
    ~

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Why should he start out with plain ol' mono, when he can recieve better results from creatine nitrate?
    because its 10 times cheaper and not necessary.

plain ol mono is still very effective.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Agreed --Those 2 are not even in the same ball game .

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't nitrates generally constrict oxygen in the blood??? I'm sure this form of creatine is pretty revolutionary but someone please explain this concept. Honest question here, don't flame me all you chem wiz's out there!
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

~Strength-Determination-Merciless-Forever~

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nitrates don't enhance the physiological effects of creatine.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

because its 10 times cheaper
    Did you miss his statement? "I don't mind the price difference if the Nitrate one is better than Mono."

and not necessary.
    Neither is the supplementation of creatine monohydrate however, creatine nitrate elicits more beneficial physiological benefits.
    ~

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    achallengerappears.jpg

NOHYPE vs Neuron...this should be good...and confusing

Are you implying that creatine nitrate does not elicit more beneficial physiological benefits than monohydrate?
    ~

Did you miss his statement? "I don't mind the price difference if the Nitrate one is better than Mono."

Neither is the supplementation of creatine monohydrate however, creatine nitrate elicits more beneficial physiological benefits.
    whatever its always good to start with the basics and move up from there. thats like telling someone to use superdrol or m1t for their first ph/ds. honestly the few times that i tried c-bol i didnt notice anything different,

and i dont give a **** if he doesnt care about money. i always tell people the best and cheapest choice which is creapure by far.

whatever its always good to start with the basics and move up from there.
    Creatine nitrate elicits the same physiological benefits as the "basics" [with added benefits].

and i dont give a **** if he doesnt care about money. i always tell people the best and cheapest choice which is creapure by far.
    Well he blatantly stated that he doesn't care about the the price difference, so your views on price are irrelevant to this thread.
    ~

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Vitamin C is a good addition since it may retard the production of nitrosamine production in the gut.

...nitrosamines can form in the gastric juice of the human stomach. This is commonly referred to as endogenous nitrosation. Bacteria in the mouth chemically reduce nitrate, which is prevalent in many vegetables, to nitrite, which in turn can form nitrosating agents. Many foods contain amines that can react with nitrosating agents in the acidic stomach to form nitrosamines. While it has been demonstrated that ascorbic acid can reduce nitrosation in the stomach, more research will be required for a fuller understanding of endogenous nitrosation and its ramifications for health and disease.
    http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/f-w00/nitrosamine.html

Nitrite readily produces nitrosamines by reaction with secondary amines at gastric pH
    http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf60232a071

Because nitrate is reduced to nitrite by oral and gastric bacteria (Ralt &
    Tannenbaum, 1981) the dietary intake of both is relevant to gastric nitrosation.
    http://journals.cambridge.org/action...=01&aid=673508

Nitrosamines are excreted partially in urine and exhaled
    in air. Remaining nitrosamines are degraded to carbon
    dioxide by active intermediates [14]. Active intermediates
    are very important from the toxicological point of view as
    many of them have carcinogenic activity.
    http://www.pjoes.com/pdf/7.6/321-325.pdf

Nitrosamines & gastric cancer w/ atrophic gastritis: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs...65528209181060

Chemistry of ascorbic acid & nitrosamine production: http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/reprint/53/1/247S.pdf

Nitrosamines and cancer:
    http://journals.lww.com/eurjcancerpr...er_risk.5.aspx
    http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=...=1&oi=scholart

Creatine nitrate elicits the same physiological benefits as the "basics" [with added benefits].

Well he blatantly stated that he doesn't care about the the price difference, so your views on price are irrelevant to this thread.
    it 'may' do that but still costs way way more money.

i still think and most other people would agree that you should start out with creapure. no need to get fancy at first.

This was never implied. How does the statement "he can recieve better results from creatine nitrate" imply that the physiological effects of creatine itself will be altered? I am well aware of the fact that intramuscular PCr concentrations will be identical however, nitrates will elicit enhanced vasodilatory mechanisms.
    ~

Are you implying that creatine nitrate does not elicit more beneficial physiological benefits than monohydrate?
    The nitrate moiety has physiological effects that are unrelated to the effects of creatine. If it somehow enhanced intracellular storage, or increased phosphate donation, then it would be considered better than regular creatine. It doesn't.

If it was an ester then one could make the argument that the combination would effect the pharmacokinetics of creatine, but it's not; creatine nitrate is a salt and readily dissociates upon ingestion - as if they were two compounds ingested separately (an additive effect).

The nitrate moiety has physiological effects that are unrelated to the effects of creatine. If it somehow enhanced intracellular storage, or increased phosphate donation, then it would be considered better than regular creatine. It doesn't.

If it was an ester then one could make the argument that the combination would effect the pharmacokinetics of creatine, but it's not; creatine nitrate is a salt and readily dissociates upon ingestion - as if they were two compounds ingested separately (an additive effect).
    Again, I am well aware of the fact that the physiological effects of creatine itself will be not be altered, and intramuscular PCr concentrations will be identical however, nitrates will elicit enhanced vasodilatory mechanisms. Does this not result in enhanced physiological benefits as I first stated?
    ~

This was never implied. How does the statement "he can recieve better results from creatine nitrate" imply that the physiological effects of creatine itself will be altered? I am well aware of the fact that intramuscular PCr concentrations will be identical however, nitrates will elicit enhanced vasodilatory mechanisms.
    The two have never been tested head-to-head so it's only a guess on your part that creatine nitrate would be better than creatine mono.

Creatine-citrate was tested against creatine mono and shown to be inferior, so combining two seemingly benefical compounds together doesn't necessarily equate to a synergistic, or even additive, conclusion.

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You both make me head spin...

Amazing stuff.....
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

nitrates will elicit enhanced vasodilatory mechanisms. Does this not result in enhanced physiological benefits as I first stated?
    Taking a baby asprin (<81 mg) every day has been demonstrated conclusively to enhance vasodilation, but no one is claiming that an asprin-creatine combo would result in better results than creatine mono.

Taking a baby asprin (<81 mg) every day has been demonstrated conclusively to enhance vasodilation
    On my way to CVS now

Could one of you brilliant minds take a short break and attempt to answer my question above? You both seem very competent on the topic.

Again, dont nitrates generally constrict oxygen in the blood stream?

Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    No.
    ~

Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    Could one of you brilliant minds take a short break and attempt to answer my question above? You both seem very competent on the topic.

Nitrates are heavily metabolised both outside of the body (mouth, intestine), and within the body (plasma, liver, exc).

The nitrate molecule itself will behave similar to 2,3-BPG with reference to hemoglobin.