Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)

Animal Flex -- What is the round pill that looks like an Altoid?

Whatever this pill is, it goes right through me. Doesn't break down/digest.

I found a reference with the pills in Animal Pak, showing what each one was, but I couldn't find the same for Animal Flex.

It is the circular pill in Animal Flex. Looks like an Altoid mint.
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

^ Amounts of Testosterone Preposterous's Avatar
    Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50) Preposterous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kung-fusion View Post
    Whatever this pill is, it goes right through me. Doesn't break down/digest.
    How do you know?

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Preposterous View Post
    How do you know?
    It comes out the other end whole and intact.

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ---what do you mean?

You mean like when you eat corn on the cob and some whole kernels sometimes make it intact from beginning to end?

Btw, how do you like the Animal Flex?
    Can you feel improvements in joint?

Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post
    ---what do you mean?

You mean like when you eat corn on the cob and some whole kernels sometimes make it intact from beginning to end?

Btw, how do you like the Animal Flex?
    Can you feel improvements in joint?
    Yes, like when you eat corn. I don't always see it, but sometimes I do. My joints have not hurt at all since I've been taking it (on my second container). And I've been going pretty hard on my knees especially (hiked 3 hours today with 15 lbs on my back and later on did 1.5 hours of cardio)