Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 202 lbs
    ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ScotchDate's BodySpace

ugh. girl i've been talking with for a month just told me shes going on a date with

another guy. Da fck???? So i met her at this country field party thing (first time, i'm from the city. Im not urban or anything, i fish, camp, etc..) and me and this cuuuuuuute girl hit it off... just hardcore flirting, wrestling around, basically had her eating out of my hand when I left her to go to another party.

texting for a month (she lives far away, like 1.25 hours away, so hard to get us together, and she was on vacation for 2 weeks) so i finally asked about this weekend since we've been texting each other everyday for the past month, and she says about how shes going out with "alex" saturday night. (bertstare) then I try to pull off a sunday thing going horseback riding (i dunno, she said she has horses.. all new to me) and I just got a text about how she might be getting interested in "alex" and she doesn't know how thats going to work out since he wants to hang out sunday too.

is this real life??? did I really just waste all this time and energy on this? What do I say? do I try to say something to stay at the back of her mind for the future?

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ triglyceride's Avatar
    Stats: 10'0", 999 lbs
    BodyPoints: 180
    triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) triglyceride has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit triglyceride's BodySpace
    The rule is: If you haven't porked her meathole up to a week after you've met her, she's gone
    no homo

Stats: 5'4", 160 lbs
    psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psychnurse2012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit psychnurse2012's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ScotchDate View Post
    another guy. Da fck???? So i met her at this country field party thing (first time, i'm from the city. Im not urban or anything, i fish, camp, etc..) and me and this cuuuuuuute girl hit it off... just hardcore flirting, wrestling around, basically had her eating out of my hand when I left her to go to another party.

texting for a month (she lives far away, like 1.25 hours away, so hard to get us together, and she was on vacation for 2 weeks) so i finally asked about this weekend since we've been texting each other everyday for the past month, and she says about how shes going out with "alex" saturday night. (bertstare) then I try to pull off a sunday thing going horseback riding (i dunno, she said she has horses.. all new to me) and I just got a text about how she might be getting interested in "alex" and she doesn't know how thats going to work out since he wants to hang out sunday too.

is this real life??? did I really just waste all this time and energy on this? What do I say? do I try to say something to stay at the back of her mind for the future?
    the distance may have been the downfall of all of this. it's cool meeting someone, and having fun but then when you realize that that person is so far away but another cutie is right across the street...you tend to pick the latter.

it's just circumstances, proximity and all the recipes of dating. it sucks. i wouldn't bother with her, because even if you guys did spark something up, she's away from you....anything could happen between her and the guy, while you guys were around.

i mean at least she was honest to tell you up front, that she's catching more interest in the other dude, than playing you both!

ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ScotchDate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    shes only like 18 or 19 or something... so shes new to everything and shes country, shes confused

MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MentalAssasin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MentalAssasin's BodySpace
    So?

You keep calling/texting her if you really like her.

It's a competition, and you have a loser's mentality.

ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ShangTsung has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ShangTsung's BodySpace
    If you haven't done anything in a month, then it's way too late.

You think those text mean something? Bitches will respond to text forever. They like getting text.
    ***Big E Inseminating Divas Crew***
    ***Keep Saying I'm Going to Replay a Game Until I Die Crew***

ugh. I guess i'll just stop textin her... sucks b/c I just stopped texting 2 others girls in my phone that have been flaking and I told off.

In response to the guy about competition.. I dunno brah, she's kinda good girl. i think thats why she told me about liking him. If I know her, she'll be turned off by it.... unless.... I just play off "friend" guy and text funny stuff and be super flirtatious and be like, ya I know u have a bf... I'm just fcking with ya... and see if that goes anywhere? I've never tried something like this before, would need tips.

Stats: 6'2", 50 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3309
    simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) simion3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit simion3's BodySpace
    maybe you shouldve spent less time talking to her and more time hanging out with her. you would probly have been inside her by now. way to drop the ball i hope the taste of failure is with you always.

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    she gave you plenty of time..........

you got attached to a chick over txts/phone calls

good job on that one **rolls eyes**

why are you pissed at her, you should be upset with yourself........

what were you waiting for????????????????????????

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGrob84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BIGrob84's BodySpace
    Dude. You're 30. Cmon man. You know exactly what is going on and what you have to do.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4406
    hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hublife has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hublife's BodySpace
    She's 18... who gives a fuk. Go stop by another high school dance and try again.
    The answer is to never be full of sh!t

lol im 22... not 30... not sure how that happened.

Originally Posted by simion3 View Post
    maybe you shouldve spent less time talking to her and more time hanging out with her. you would probly have been inside her by now. way to drop the ball i hope the taste of failure is with you always.
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    she gave you plenty of time..........

you got attached to a chick over txts/phone calls

good job on that one **rolls eyes**

why are you pissed at her, you should be upset with yourself........

what were you waiting for????????????????????????
    Originally Posted by BIGrob84 View Post
    Dude. You're 30. Cmon man. You know exactly what is going on and what you have to do.
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    She's 18... who gives a fuk. Go stop by another high school dance and try again.

she was on vacation for 2 weeks, so I really only didn't call her the FIRST weekend after I met her.

BodyPoints: 353
    Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sauce-head has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sauce-head's BodySpace
    Most guys already hit the nail on the head with this one:

Your Errors:

1) Not closing or creating sexual attraction

2) Shot yourself in the foot, head, arm and face by becoming her text buddy for over a month.... this is what sealed your fate because:

a) you were too available, hence communicating to her that you don't have much going outside of liking her

b) most likely said one or several things that decreased your chances of banging her

3) Not setting up a date/hangout session after the first night you met her:

You say she lives faaaaaaaaaaaar away, but a little over an hour is NOTHING!!

Next time less talk more action and you won't be in this situation again.

SH

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1015
    seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit seibert253's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MentalAssasin View Post
    So?

You keep calling/texting her if you really like her.

It's a competition, and you have a loser's mentality.
    There is NO 2nd place.

You either win, or you're the first loser.
    Go Heavy, or Go Home!

Stats: 6'0", 265 lbs
    member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) member67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit member67's BodySpace
    you dont tell them off if their flaking (unless youre really done with them then **** ya go for it), you just stop initiating any conversations, slow reply/dont reply for a while...it drives them bat**** crazy

Stats: 6'5", 228 lbs
    Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ggdograa's BodySpace

"I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

Stats: 6'3", 180 lbs
    twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit twinpeaks55's BodySpace
    In response to the guy about competition.. I dunno brah, she's kinda good girl. i think thats why she told me about liking him. If I know her, she'll be turned off by it.... unless.... I just play off "friend" guy and text funny stuff and be super flirtatious and be like, ya I know u have a bf... I'm just fcking with ya... and see if that goes anywhere? I've never tried something like this before, would need tips.
    ABSOLUTELY NOT. Cut off all contact from her.

Stats: 6'3", 180 lbs
    twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twinpeaks55 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit twinpeaks55's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by seibert253 View Post
    There is NO 2nd place.

You either win, or you're the first loser.
    If you can really pull this off without seeming like you're desperately trying to get with her over this guy. Honestly, there's nothing he can do. She's rejecting any effort to do things together. **** this bish. Really... **** THIS ****ING BITCH.

Srs OP, my condolences, I've been in a similar situation before. Except much longer, like 4 months, so I know how it is. This was back when I was omega as ****. Didn't have the balls to stop all contact because I was afraid to let her go.

OP: Acquire balls. Cut off contact. It's hard man, since it sounds like you like her, but do it.

Stats: 6'0", 218 lbs
    D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) D3th 2 Aw3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit D3th 2 Aw3's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by twinpeaks55 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT. Cut off all contact from her.
    This. Kindly say goodbye and never talk too her again.
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

Stats: 5'7", 205 lbs
    Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vagoda has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Vagoda's BodySpace
    Why the hell did it take you this long to make an attempt to see her?

Stats: 5'7", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1493
    hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit hqa's BodySpace
    ugh. I guess i'll just stop textin her... sucks b/c I just stopped texting 2 others girls in my phone that have been flaking and I told off.

Imo that's a terrible idea. You'll either get into friend zone or she'll just get annoyed. Just walk away. If she changes her mind later she'll talk to you.
    They say a wise man knows nothing, so I know a lot less
    But I been where you at homie, put to the test
    The answer lies deep within, so open your chest
    And find God within yourself and he'll show you the rest

Stats: 5'7", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1493
    hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hqa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit hqa's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Rattlehead18 View Post
    This. Kindly say goodbye and never talk too her again.
    I wouldn't even do that
    They say a wise man knows nothing, so I know a lot less
    But I been where you at homie, put to the test
    The answer lies deep within, so open your chest
    And find God within yourself and he'll show you the rest

Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Athlete218 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Athlete218's BodySpace
    dude, you're 30..... why the ef do you wanna date a 18 year old girl. . i can't see anything positive from that as you 2 are most definitely in two different spots in your life. It's not like you're 40 and 28 (educated/in the real world etc). Can you not get girls at least 21+? That's my minimum and I don't even know I'd go that low to be honest and I'm younger than you. Girls are a pain in the butt to begin with, let alone an 18 year old country bumpkin.

Stats: 5'4", 125 lbs
    traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) traxchix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit traxchix's BodySpace

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Athlete218 View Post
    dude, you're 30..... why the ef do you wanna date a 18 year old girl. . i can't see anything positive from that as you 2 are most definitely in two different spots in your life. It's not like you're 40 and 28 (educated/in the real world etc). Can you not get girls at least 21+? That's my minimum and I don't even know I'd go that low to be honest and I'm younger than you. Girls are a pain in the butt to begin with, let alone an 18 year old country bumpkin.
    this........
    "If you love someone set them Free. If they come back, set em on Fire." Then repeat as needed or until they stop screaming...