Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Last of quality posters Phaggotron's Avatar
    Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Do DRUG DETOX KITS work? (SRS)

Has anyone have any experience with drug detox kits? do they work or not (SRS)
    I'm Phaggotron and wat is this?

daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daddybreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP is a phaggot
    *** BMBC ***

:)

Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Phaggotron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump for answers

BodyPoints: 78
    DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DubV's BodySpace
    What are you trying to clear out of your system?

Originally Posted by DubV View Post
    What are you trying to clear out of your system?
    strong rep power relationship to answer to your question.

Stats: 5'6"
    BodyPoints: 4452
    notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) notorius1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit notorius1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Phaggotron View Post
    reps for eery azz coincidence *shudders*
    Our GOO is an awesome GOO. All praise be to GOO.

One man's absurdity is another's salvation.

"For maybe the phenomena of the stars can be explained by some other schema not yet discovered by men”

DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DubV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DubV's BodySpace
    Lulz. From my experience if you're trying to get weed out, I just drank a ton of water/green tea/coffee/red bull and worked out bc you sweat a bunch.

I was successful both times I needed to pass and I got it all out in less than week. Dont waste your money on a kit.

Originally Posted by DubV View Post
    Lulz. From my experience if you're trying to get weed out, I just drank a ton of water/green tea/coffee/red bull and worked out bc you sweat a bunch.

I was successful both times I needed to pass and I got it all out in less than week. Dont waste your money on a kit.
    I have 48 hours... havent smoked until last week... and last time i smoked was Monday... 48 hours to take the test. Planning on drinking a lot of h20, black tea, cranberry juice, and sweating it out. Should I buy the home drug test kits to test myself?

Visit DubV's BodySpace
    I have 48 hours... havent smoked until last week... and last time i smoked was Monday... 48 hours to take the test. Planning on drinking a lot of h20, black tea, cranberry juice, and sweating it out. Should I buy the home drug test kits to test myself?
    Yes definitely drink all of that and buy a home test to make sure. That's what I did. When you take the piss test though make sure you're not fully basically pissing water out bc it won't be as accurate.

The first time I took my test I basically gave them water bc I drank a ton the day of the test and it messed my pH levels up so my test came back diluted. Luckily my employer let me take it again though and I passed.

Stats: 5'8", 180 lbs
    blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) blip63 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit blip63's BodySpace
    Do cardio too

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xOdin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xOdin's BodySpace
    or you could just not do any ****ing drugs in the first place
    Like - http://www.facebook.com/GirlsTattoosRaves

Stats: 5'8", 158 lbs
    IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit IRONS777's BodySpace
    If you flush with h20 and your urine is too clear, use a B vitamin or multi to add mineral content to your urine. It will look yellow again and pass the specific gravity test. PH is irrellevant unless you're trying to use clean urine that you saved.

Stats: 5'9", 166 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1305
    ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ses1357's BodySpace
    yes, get a test.. those detox kits are basically creatine, b vitamins, and sugar water.. srs.. drinking a ton of water isn't going to do anything, it's only for the testing day... you can over dilute you're sample and then take a multivitamin/b-vitamins to make your piss yellow again to pass the gravity test..

the whole point of the detox kits are to over dilute your sample so it's under the detection point and it makes your piss yellow instead of clear.. if it was clear, they would say it's diluted and you'd fail..

but some people swear by them lol.. Start running and popping niacin, cranberry extract, e/c stack, green tea.. but definitely get a marijuana test from walgreens, it might be out of your system by now if you have a fast metabolism and a decent bodyfat level..

Stats: 5'11", 196 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7680
    lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifeguard_man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lifeguard_man's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by xOdin View Post
    or you could just not do any ****ing drugs in the first place
    this isn't even an option.
    Super Buff Awesome

Stats: 6'0", 227 lbs
    BodyPoints: 999
    HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HYDRAE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HYDRAE's BodySpace
    RIP 789789/SausageMassage

Thanks guys... gonna drink a **** load of antioxidant drinks and grab a home test... the tests are expensive as fuk though lulz.

My friend passed his drug test by using someone elses urine by taping it to his leg for the temperature. Might try that.

Football Mercenary Football_Bill's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 255 lbs
    Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Football_Bill has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Football_Bill's BodySpace
    Yes they work. If you go with just the H2O route, take B vitamins and Niacin, lots of it.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates 400BC

65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

www.keto.org
    www.hannenhealth.com/keto.htm

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OnTheReg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit OnTheReg's BodySpace
    Thanks guys... gonna drink a **** load of antioxidant drinks and grab a home test... the tests are expensive as fuk though lulz.

My friend passed his drug test by using someone elses urine by taping it to his leg for the temperature. Might try that.
    uhhh....if you're down to carry some other dudes piss around in your pants, be my guest.

or you could just drink a ****load of water beforehand and take some creatine and b vits.

Originally Posted by Football_Bill View Post
    Yes they work. If you go with just the H2O route, take B vitamins and Niacin, lots of it.
    Originally Posted by OnTheReg View Post
    uhhh....if you're down to carry some other dudes piss around in your pants, be my guest.

or you could just drink a ****load of water beforehand and take some creatine and b vits.
    I'd do anything to pass it pretty much. i'm gonna keep testing myself before hand to see what's up before I try any drastic measures lol. Thanks though brah.

Stats: 5'8", 158 lbs
    IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IRONS777 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit IRONS777's BodySpace
    Hey bro I have some clean urine I'll sell you, it's frozen. Ill also sell you a system to warm/store/fill da cupp too. Come at me bro.

INB4 wizinator

Stats: 6'1", 191 lbs
    bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bStiffler582 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bStiffler582's BodySpace
    Yeah my buddy put his friends piss in a condom and taped it to his inner thigh. Probably did not feel good man but at least he has a job.

Stats: 5'9", 166 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1305
    ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ses1357 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ses1357's BodySpace
    I'd do anything to pass it pretty much. i'm gonna keep testing myself before hand to see what's up before I try any drastic measures lol. Thanks though brah.
    if you fail the walgreens test, then get a travel sized shampoo bottle, rinse it out really well..

then have a clean friend piss in it, put it in the fridge until test day.. warm it up to 98 degrees (check with a thermometer) right before you go to leave for the test by putting it in a glass of hot water.. Then wear some boxer-briefs, tuck it under your nuts, and that should keep it around body temperature, then pour it into the cup they test in and piss in the toilet as an act..

this will 100% work, unless your being watched, but I doubt it..

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KillDowzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit KillDowzer's BodySpace
    bump for answers
    Not rly....its as bad as the supplementation in bodybui;ding hype.

#1 do not do drugs
    #2 stick with the old school remedy and get going...NOW PHAGGOT QU"IT WAITING!!!!

EDIT: unless your doing a test in private without groups of people waiting, your gonna get caught. Ive done them for people, and the groups were full of people with one stall facing everyone, and this dudes hadda watch me whip out my shlong and pee....SOOOOO.....Godspeed sun
    *DISCLAIMER: Killdowzer is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.

Stats: 6'4", 208 lbs
    NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NOMNOMNONOM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit NOMNOMNONOM's BodySpace
    If you want a real solution for an instant cleanse, there is only one that reliably works. Go to any health store and buy a womens bladder cleanser (for UTIs). Take four of the pills (instead of the regular one or two) and chug water all day. Your piss will turn all sorts of different colors (green, red, orange). When it's back to clear, you're in the clear.

Basically, your body metabolizes all the cannabinoids in marijuana and stores the metabolites in pretty much every cell throughout your body. The UTI pills flush out all of the metabolites from marijuana throughout your urinary system. Ergo, the only part of your body that's clean is your urinary system. If they test hair, you're fukked.

This **** works, it's not broscience. Good luck, OP.

Dilution + minerals works as well. lol. Just sayin', the aforementioned is the only way to actually completely clear out your urinary system. There are other ways of passing the test.

Originally Posted by ses1357 View Post
    if you fail the walgreens test, then get a travel sized shampoo bottle, rinse it out really well..

then have a clean friend piss in it, put it in the fridge until test day.. warm it up to 98 degrees (check with a thermometer) right before you go to leave for the test by putting it in a glass of hot water.. Then wear some boxer-briefs, tuck it under your nuts, and that should keep it around body temperature, then pour it into the cup they test in and piss in the toilet as an act..

this will 100% work, unless your being watched, but I doubt it..

Yeah the labs around my area don't watch you pee, you'll be by yourself in the bathroom so might try this as a last resort... it has worked for a couple friends of mine.

Edit: Apparently by law they cannot observe you taking the test unless you are a convict or on parole.

Originally Posted by NOMNOMNONOM View Post
    If you want a real solution for an instant cleanse, there is only one that reliably works. Go to any health store and buy a womens bladder cleanser (for UTIs). Take four of the pills (instead of the regular one or two) and chug water all day. Your piss will turn all sorts of different colors (green, red, orange). When it's back to clear, you're in the clear.

Basically, your body metabolizes all the cannabinoids in marijuana and stores the metabolites in pretty much every cell throughout your body. The UTI pills flush out all of the metabolites from marijuana throughout your urinary system. Ergo, the only part of your body that's clean is your urinary system. If they test hair, you're fukked.

This **** works, it's not broscience. Good luck, OP.

Dilution + minerals works as well. lol. Just sayin', the aforementioned is the only way to actually completely clear out your urinary system. There are other ways of passing the test.

Will definitely try this UTI thing... any idea what the brand name is?
    Last edited by Phaggotron; 06-23-2010 at 11:20 AM.

bump