Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Going on an extreme cut, bad idea? Why?

Ok so, i'm skinny fat at like 18% bodyfat, and i just want to cut down to 10-12% in the shortest amount of time possible, so in 30 day period i'm gonna try to lose 12 pounds of fat, is this an horrible idea?

Workout routine:
    Monday: Full body workout
    Tuesday: Cardio
    Wednesday: Full body workout
    Thursday: Cardio
    Friday: Full body workout
    Saturday: rest
    Sunday: Cardio

Diet:
    Chicken, salmon, meats, salad and protein shakes.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start with nutrition- learning the basics about calorie and macro/micro nutrients and how they will help you reach your goals, read-

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129523333

Once you have done that select a proven beginner routine, these are made to give the best results, some good routines would be- Starting Strength, BabyLover's Starting Strength, AllPro's Beginner Routine, StrongLifts 5x5, IceCream Fitness 5x5, Fierce 5, or Coolcicada's Push/Pull/Legs.

Read into those and pick the one you like best.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ashe7ia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're gone lose tons of muscle if you have any. Also you might hit a plateau sooner or later, i dunno, might work.

As for the diet, it doesn't matter what you eat, all that matters is a caloric deficit and if you wanna sustain the muscle you have then macros are gonna come into play too, I suppose. Cutting isn't a day to day process, it takes time, be patient and don't go on such a drastic diet/regime and you'll see better results, might take longer but it pays off. Also, from my experience, you're more likely to cheat on an insane diet and lose motivation. Just my 0,02 dollars bre.

GL!

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you absolutely insist on crash dieting then do it the right way, google lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss, it is brutal but it works if you do it exactly as it's outlined

Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ashe7ia View Post
    You're gone lose tons of muscle if you have any. Also you might hit a plateau sooner or later, i dunno, might work.

As for the diet, it doesn't matter what you eat, all that matters is a caloric deficit and if you wanna sustain the muscle you have then macros are gonna come into play too, I suppose. Cutting isn't a day to day process, it takes time, be patient and don't go on such a drastic diet/regime and you'll see better results, might take longer but it pays off. Also, from my experience, you're more likely to cheat on an insane diet and lose motivation. Just my 0,02 dollars bre.

GL!
    Will i lose muscle if my strength is still the same?

darkskuLLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Svenne View Post
    Will i lose muscle if my strength is still the same?
    You will lose muscle if the deficit is too drastic. Trying to maintain your strength helps maintain your muscle so you should be doing that.

Originally Posted by darkskuLLz View Post
    You will lose muscle if the deficit is too drastic. Trying to maintain your strength helps maintain your muscle so you should be doing that.
    Exactly what i was thinking, if i start getting weak as **** that'll be my que to eat more.