Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Official Betancourt BIG BLEND Review Thread

Redefining “big”: BIG BLEND™

Each serving of new BIG BLEND™ contains a myo-augmenting blend of refined proteins and amino acid derivatives from a mind-blowing 22 different sources, all fortified by a low-calorie, low-glycemic infrastructure of brown rice bran, proteolytic enzymes and carbohydrate.

With each ingredient having several potential mechanisms of action, BIG BLEND™ is capable of an incredibly diverse array of anabolic behaviors once it gets inside your body†. The muscle-building possibilities are virtually endless.
    Importantly, BIG BLEND™ supports maximal rates of protein synthesis in the whole body --muscle as well as non-muscle tissues. And it tastes as big as it acts!

Each gram of BIG BLEND™ contains ingredients never before found in a single scoop:

MULTI-SPECIES PROTEINS: BIG BLEND™ prepares your stretched and strained muscle fibers for a perfect “anabolic storm” by feeding them precision-processed refined proteins from Casein, Milk, Brown Rice and Whey†.

AMINO ACID DERIVATIVES: Amino acid derivatives like Nitrated BCAAs, N-Acetyl l-Phenylalanine, Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl and L-Leucine Alpha-Ketoglutarate offer unique pharmacokinetic properties not available from food†.

DIGESTIVE STIMULATORS: Low-calorie, low-glycemic brown rice bran, carbohydrate and enzymes stimulate your digestive tract and help improve the anabolic efficiency of BIG BLEND's many proteins and amino acids†.
    When the perfect workout collides with perfect nutrition, rates of muscle protein synthesis climb mountains. Your muscles go “proteosynthetic”, resulting in wild size and strength gains that make all the blood, sweat, toil and tears worthwhile.

Betancourt Nutrition formulators sourced BIG BLEND’s ingredients from around the world, country by country, city by city in order to ensure that it could support rapid and sustained increases in tissue essential and nonessential amino acid levels, nitrogen balance, whole-body protein synthesis, insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) production, muscle fiber hypertrophy and muscle mass, strength and thickness. And to make sure that BIG BLEND™ makes protein shakes that rapidly quench your appetite every time you drink one, Betancourt developed all of its flavors in-house. From the first to the last gram, BIG BLEND™ tastes as big as it acts!

The Fastest-Growing Brand!
    Creating formulas, sourcing ingredients, flavoring, packaging --we do it all and more inside our own 140,000-sq-ft cGMP manufacturing lab. That’s why our products crush categories and establish new ones. North America’s fastest-growing bodies use the fastest-growing brand –Betancourt Nutrition!

Ingredients:
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Serving Per Container: 35

Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 120
    Calories from fat 0
    Total Fat 2g
    Carbohydrates 3g
    Sugar 0g
    Protein 22g
    Sodium 20mg

Big Multi-Source Refined Protein Blend 32,000mg:
    Whey Pretein Concentrate Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, Whey Protein Isolate, Rice protein, Casein phosphopeptides 19%

Amino Acid Derivatives Blend
    N-Acetyl L-Phenylalanine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamin, L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCL, L-Phenylalnine Methyl Ester HCL, L-Lysine HCL, L-Leucine Pyroglutamine, L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCL, L-Leucine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Lactalbumin Hydrolysate.

Nitrated BCAA Blend
    L-Leucine Nitrate, L-Isoleucine Nitrate, L-Valine Nitrate.

Glutamine Analogues Blend
    L-Glutamine, Akgenuine, L-Glutamin Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1, LeGlutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate.

Big Digestive Enzyme Blend
    Brown Rice Bran, Waxy Maize, Corn Starch Amylopectin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Papaya (Carica papaya) (fruit), Lactase 100,000 LU/g, Protease 200,000 HUT/g, Papain.

Other Ingredients:
    May contain caramel, sucralose, natural & nature's equivalent flavor.
    In the Super Store

Driven Sports

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From TheUnderdog's Log

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post

--Serving #1--

• 1 scoop mixed with 12oz of cold water
      {Pic to be uploaded}

--Reaction--
    A few things to note right off the bat
    1. Mixibility - This mixed easily. No grainy or gritty texture. Smooth with a little foam on top. No issues at all!
    2. Taste - Reminds me a little of BSN Vanilla Syntha-6 except better. Was on the sweeter side but definitely not too sweet. I tasted a hint of the cappuccino but the vanilla was very dominant. With that said the taste is phenomenal for a vanilla. I have had a few vanillas like ON 100% and Dymatize that I don't care for all that much. This on the other hand tasted great. Definitely my favorite vanilla out there.
    3. Stomach issues? - None. No bloat, not upset stomach.

There you have it. 5 stars for my initial reaction. NJBM - Nice Job Betancourt Mans.

--Serving #2--

• 1 scoop mixed with 9oz of 2% Milk

--Reaction--
    1. Mixibility - Mixed perfectly
    2. Taste - Wow...wow....seriously this tasted phenomenal. I tasted a little more of the cappucino flavors with the milk but its still really mild. People who aren't necessarily coffee fans will like this flavor. The milk enhanced the sweet flavor. I really enjoyed it. Only bad thing was I wanted to drink like 3 more of them
    3. Macros are still really good for post workout with 2% milk!

Tomorrow will be a little more interesting and risky...you will see

--Serving #3--

• Waffles Brah
      1 scoop of Big Blend
      4 TBS of milk
      1 egg white
      1/3 cup of oats
      1/4 tsp vanilla
      mix and cook on dat dere waffle iron

--Reaction--
    1. Mixed in just fine...no clumpyness that I have seen with other proteins trying to cook with them.
    2. Taste - This was great. Today was a full rest day. My legs are sore as heck so I ate a ton of food today including this right when I woke up. It tasted great and I was looking forward to it the night before.
    3. Not sure what I did to the stability of Big Blend by cooking it but who cares it tasted great

LEG DOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driven Sports

From cultivateIT's Log

Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post

Day 1: Stirred/shaken in ice-cold water

*As a post workout shake, I stirred 1 scoop Big Blend in 18oz. of ice-cold water.
    I prefer like my supplements (pre w.o. / protein shakes / intras) a tad watered-down; hence the 18oz. of water.
    Some might opt for less water.

Mixability:

*Side view: Absolutely no issues with mixability.
    Stirring with a spoon for approximately 10 seconds produced an uniform, creamy consistency.

*Top view: Again, great mixability from top to bottom.

Taste:

*Nice fusion of chocolate and milk latte. Smooth creamy texure from beginning to end.
    18oz. of ice water seemed to be a nice personal sweet spot.
    Could possibly add more water to around 20 - 22 oz. no problem.
    Neither the chocolate nor the latte seem to overpower eachother in taste;
    instead, just a nice combination that accenuates the flavors of each quite well.
    Slightly nutty, not too sweet, like half choco. milk and half milk latte (creamy).

*It's a home-run in just plain ice-water. Can't wait to see how it tastes in milk.
    Something about this particular flavor wanted me to try mixing it with ice coffee (black).
    Will have to give this a run.

Macros:

120 calories: 3g Carbs / 22g Protein / 2g Fats

Day 2: Stirred/shaken in low-fat milk

*Today I added 1 scoop BigBlend to 16 oz. of milk (2 cups).
    I don't usually drink milk, neither does anyone in my family.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find a smaller size for organic milk than half gallon;
    therefore, I rocked 2 cups to 1 scoop because someone has to drink this.
    Either way, I'm happy with the 16 oz. milk because it came out nice and delicious.

Mixability:

*Side view: Great mix simililar to the mix with ice-water.
    Stirred with a spoon for 12 - 15 seconds. Results is as follows:

*Top view: Mild foaming on top. Other than that, uniform consistency throughout.

Taste:

*This was an absolute treat for me today. Taste was on point: Delicious.
    The milk really added that extra kick to flavoring.
    Tasted like something starbucks would sell at their stores.
    Then stamp a $5.50 price tag for that venti, you know how they do.
    Creamy chocolate milk with milk latte, why didn't anyone think of this before?

*One thing to note is that, 16 oz. of milk to 1 scoop BigBlend seemed like a perfect ratio mix for me.
    Any less milk or any more BigBlend powder would be way too sweet and over-the-top for me.
    I dunno, I don't usually fancy sweet drinks, so others might take a different opinion.

All in all, 1 scoop BigBlend to 16 oz. low-fat milk is a success.

Macros:

360 calories: 31g Carbs / 42g Protein / 7g Fats

Driven Sports

From cultivateIT's Log

Day 3: Blended with Frozen banana

*Today I blended 142g Frozen banana to 1 scoop Bigblend in addition to approximately 12oz. ice water.

Mixability:

*Side view: Using a magic blender, I blended everything for 10 - 12 seconds.
    As expected, everything was blended quite evenly:

*Top view: Absolutely even distribution from top to bottom.

Taste:

*95% of my post work-out meal consists of 1 scoop whey protein + 1 frozen banana (80 - 150g).
    So you can imagine how much I anticipated promising results from today's concoction.
    With that, I am excited to report that 1 scoop Bigblend blened with a Frozen banana was an absolute success

*It starts off with the milk chocolate, followed by the taste of the banana, to a hint of the milk latte, and then BAM! back to the banana taste.
    Nothing but good times from the beginning sip to the end of the cup.
    This is by far, so far, my favorite mix. Highly recommended for you banana nuts.

Macros:

251 calories: 36g Carbs / 23g Protein / 3g Fats

Day 4: Blended in ice-cold Black Coffee

*Originally, today was scheduled for 1 scoop BigBlend plus water Blended,
    instead of shaken / stirred to compare and contrast mixability.
    However, after concluding that the mixability is ACE regardless,
    I decided to mix it up a bit and substituted Blended in ice-cold Black coffee instead.

Today's drink consists of:
    1 scoop BigBlend + 8oz. cold Black coffee + 4oz. Ice water
    (only because I like my drinks a tad watered down).

Mixability:

*Side view: Using a magic blender, I added the ingredients and blended.
    No surprise that everything mixed well in one orderly consistency:

*Top view:

Taste:

*Success! Here is what I enjoyed about this:
    The bitter black coffee blended with sweet chocolate milk / milk latte produced a perfect combination.
    Neither too bitter nor too sweet, it was - in my opinion - the perfect cup of brew.
    The chocolate milk was just added bonus.

*I took this as a preworkout meal/drink to get in not only my protein;
    but also, to get a small added boost for an intense gym session.
    It delivered, I performed.

The party don't stop.

Macros:

122.4 calories: 3g Carbs / 22.3g Protein / 2g Fats

Driven Sports

From lovehasrisen's Log

Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    10 oz water [1 scoop] vs. 8 oz milk [1 scoop]

10 oz water
    Hmm.. I wasn't expecting this.. but the white chocolate flavor tastes similar to cake batter or to vanilla vasolate.. it has the same after taste.. which isn't bad! It was a bit too sweet for me in 10 oz water.. next time I will try 1 scoop in 16 oz water.. Mixed very well.. still drank some protein chunks.. but the chunks were delicious!

8 oz milk
    First.. I would like to say.. next time I'm going to use 12 oz milk with 1 scoop of the white chocolate powder.. the flavoring is very, very strong.. which I like.. but it's also 'too' sweet for me.. Didn't mix well.. compared to when I tried 1 scoop in 10 oz water.. i'm not suprised.. protein powder always tend to not mix well in milk..

1 Scoop white chocolate + 1 cup of oatmeal

Delicious! Ate the whole thing in 3 minutes.. Would recommend this for breakfast, lunch, dinner, preworkout.. only takes 5 minutes to prepare.. Next time I might add some granola bar or salted peanuts/almonds.. it was too sweet for me.. haha! Maybe it's because I'm korean.. and we koreans love salty food

White Chocolate Ice Cream

Recipe: Super-Simple..
    1 1/2 cups of Milk
    3 Scoops of Big Blend White Chocolate Protein
    1 1/2 table spoon cream
    1 tea spoon salt

Then mix for 2 minutes.. place the blend in the freezer.. mix again after 45 minutes.. again, place the blend in the freezer.. mix again after 30 minutes.. repeat 4-5 times.. lol.. This stuff tastes like french vanilla.. can't really taste the white chocolate but it doesn't taste as sweet.. maybe its the salt and the cream texture wasn't that bad.. wish I had one of those Ice cream machines..
    Driven Sports

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^^
    I have been loving all the Recipes that we are getting. Healthy High Quality Meals
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

--Serving #4--

• Coffee and Big Blend
      black coffee
      crushed ice
      1 scoop of the good stuff

--Reaction--
    1. Fantastic. Tasted absolutely great. Better than one of those starbucks frappuccino RTDs
    2. I might have to make it my mission to make this stuff taste bad with something. Maybe tomorrow mix it with split pea soup.
    3. This would be a pretty nice preworkout mix.
    4. LOLCat was not impressed though

LEG DOMS are killin me!!!

Driven Sports

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^bump for a tasty product ^
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

=D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Samples?

Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am gong to be all over the ice cream and waffle recipe as soon as my dieting and prep is done, this is absolutely lovely!!!!!
    Natural Bodybuilding Pro
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete
    Schiek Sponsored Athlete

CEO of Aesthetics Training and Nutrition
    http://ifpaprorjperkins.net/aesthetics-training-nutrition/

RJ Perkins official WEB-SITE!
    www.ifpaprorjperkins.net

RJ Perkins official FAN PAGE!
    http://www.********.com/ifpaprorjperkins

RJ Perkins is on Twitter FOLLOW ME!
    http://twitter.com/Mr_Aestheticz

RJ Perkins official YOUTUBE!
    http://www.youtube.com/ifpaprorjperkins

Originally Posted by =D View Post
    Samples?
    send me your info

Originally Posted by Mr_Aestheticz View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am gong to be all over the ice cream and waffle recipe as soon as my dieting and prep is done, this is absolutely lovely!!!!!
    LOL these guys are delivering some epic meals
    Driven Sports

Day 6: Blended with ground oats

*Today's concoction consisted of:
    1 scoop BigBlend blended with 0.25 cups of ground oats.
    I used the ol' coffee grinder to grind up the oats into a powder consistency.
    Turned out the same as the protein powder except in color.

Mixability:

*Surprised how well the two blended.
    Asolutely zero issues in terms of mix. Coffee grinder FTW!

Taste:

*Great Taste!
    Solid, balanced, and so simple to prepare.
    Very similar to the proatmeal; yet one is served hot and other served cold.

*Able to prepare it, down it, and head out to the gym in less than 5 minutes flat.
    Minimal preparation time is always good.

Macros:

195 calories: 29g Carbs / 24g Protein / 3g Fats

easy & delicious MRP
    Driven Sports

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been loving the reviews and recipes the guys have created.

Has gone beyond what the standard protein shake has been that's for sure.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^That MRP is making my mouth water. THIS STUFF LOOKS DELICIOUS!
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post

Beyond good. I have to limit myself otherwise i'll burn through my tub too quickly
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    It truly is!!!

Got my White Chocolate today and it is like nothing I have ever tasted. As Tmac said, you will really have to exercise control and refrain from ripping through it as it is THAT good, srs.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Only thing with the MRP is that I think he meant to say that he used 1/2 Cup of Oats because that reflects the Macros he placed at the Bottom

I use 1 Cup with 1.5 Scoops of Big Blend Chocolatte and it is Amazing
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000) Onlyexstasy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Betancourt Nutrition's Big Blend - White Chocolate

First off, I want to say thanks to Tmac for sending me a sample of Betancourt's newly introduced Big Blend - White Chocolate. I have truly been looking forward to trying this flavor since it's announcement.

Notes:
    For reference, I mixed one of the 32 g servings with a 1/2 cup of oats and 12 oz of 2% milk.

Profile:
    The overall profile for this protein is really impressive, I really love the variation of the sources of protein used in this. MPI, WPI, Egg, and also the inclusion of rice protein. It truly makes it a solid choice for an all around time-release protein.

Mixability:
    I use a smoothie mixer for my protein shakes, so my ability to judge the overall mixability of is a bit skewed.....it mixed good in a blender though

Taste:
    The taste to me wasn't an exact representation of white chocolate, while there was a slight hint of chocolate, the main player to me was a caramel taste. The flavoring is really sweet, and on some levels reminded me of a cold Starbucks drink. Another thing that stood out to me was the apparent taste of rice bran, you definitely will pick up on it's subtle but unique taste.

Last edited by Onlyexstasy; 06-22-2010 at 10:07 PM.
    "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

US Army Firefighter

2014 MISC Bench Press Competition 1st Place Winner 425lbs@198 BW

Originally Posted by Onlyexstasy View Post

Taste:
    The taste to me wasn't an exact representation of white chocolate, while there was a slight hint of chocolate, the main player to me was a caramel taste. The flavoring is really sweet, and on some levels reminded me of a cold Starbucks drink. Another thing that stood out to me was the apparent taste of rice bran, you definitely will pick up on it's subtle but unique taste.

Thanks for the review, man. It's definitely a much less expensive (and much more nutritious) alternative to Bucks.
    Driven Sports

^^^^^^
    Thanks for the review man. I glad you enjoyed the Big Blend
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

--Serving #5--

• 4oz water

--Reaction--
    Nothing fancy today...just 4oz of cold water. Very good. I am really enjoying this stuff.

One other thing to note that surprised me was the tub when I originally opened it was filled nearly to the top. Most proteins out there the tub is almost half empty. I like the fact there are a few more servings included in here for the additional price. Why not right? fill the tub!

been really busy at the end of this week...plan on getting some more nice recipes up. stay tuned.

Driven Sports

Originally Posted by cultivateit View Post

Big blend sludge (peanut butter / frozen blueberries)

*today we're doing bigblend sludge!
    1 scoop bigblend adding small amount of water slowly to gauge consistency.
    After finding desired consistency, add in 1 tbsp of peanut butter
    (i like mine chunky baby, extra chunky). Then throw in frozen blueberries (100 g).

mixability:

*it mixed well.
    Couple of stirs and wah-la~!

taste:

*this is possibly the most delicious concoction so far.
    Nice peanut butter taste mixed with choco-latte love.
    Followed by the sweet and tartiness of the blueberries.
    I think freezing the blueberries was a good idea.
    A cool and refreshing treat right after hitting the gym.

*perfect timing for the summer time~!

macros:

270 calories: 21g carbs / 27g protein / 10g fats
    [i really be liking these macros ]

big sludge
    Driven Sports

^^^^^^
    Looks like a nice healthy Bulking meal
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr_Aestheticz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

that looks so frigen good right now lol!
    Natural Bodybuilding Pro
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete
    Schiek Sponsored Athlete

CEO of Aesthetics Training and Nutrition
    http://ifpaprorjperkins.net/aesthetics-training-nutrition/

RJ Perkins official WEB-SITE!
    www.ifpaprorjperkins.net

RJ Perkins official FAN PAGE!
    http://www.********.com/ifpaprorjperkins

RJ Perkins is on Twitter FOLLOW ME!
    http://twitter.com/Mr_Aestheticz

RJ Perkins official YOUTUBE!
    http://www.youtube.com/ifpaprorjperkins

dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Big Blend not only tastes great, it's proven safe!

The Certificates of Analysis are in, spread the word, and check out the attachments, Big Blend protein meets all standards for heavy metals and contaminats. Based on the Research from CBS news, you would have to consume 11 servings of Big Blend in one day to reach the levels of arsenic in other proteins.
    Attached Files
    Betancourt Nutrition Brand manager
    "Competition Breeds Innovation" www.BetancourtNutrition.com

Training, Nutrition & Lifestyle blog:
    www.LiftandPray.com

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm having a hard time finding the flavor used in each review...

Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    I'm having a hard time finding the flavor used in each review...
    Reviews from the logs:

LHR is White Chocolate
    cultivateIT is Choco-Latte
    TheUnderdog is Vanilla Cappuccino
    Driven Sports

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Reviews from the logs:

LHR is White Chocolate
    cultivateIT is Choco-Latte
    TheUnderdog is Vanilla Cappuccino
    Thanks Pinchy.

DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Must say, I found my new favorite protein! I love everything about it especially the profile (taste is excellent too)!!!

Only thing is , between the French vanilla, vanilla cap, and white chocolate they seem to all have a very strong vanilla taste and not so much the cappuccino or white chocolate flavor, French vanilla is the absolute best vanilla I think I've had !

Highly recommend

Originally Posted by DragOn133 View Post
    Must say, I found my new favorite protein! I love everything about it especially the profile (taste is excellent too)!!!

Only thing is , between the French vanilla, vanilla cap, and white chocolate they seem to all have a very strong vanilla taste and not so much the cappuccino or white chocolate flavor, French vanilla is the absolute best vanilla I think I've had !

Highly recommend
    Thanks for the positive feedback, man. Checkout some of the recipes from the logs... the sweetness makes these flavors great for baking, IMO.
    Driven Sports