Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000) YeaRightBuddy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by denbrkln View Post
    HAHA bfx that's pretty funny. My mom and I have a rule that we can fart next to each other and we don't make a big deal out of it all actually, we play around sometimes. It can be hard to retrain myself when I visit places, tho. Like when I'm at my uncle's/grandparents if I fart everyone looks at me and I'll usually look at the dog lmao.

I can't think of any fart stories atm but I got a good stink tale.

A few yrs ago my stepfather was moving into our apt so we brought in boxes of all his stuff and sorted through it. I was in the living room watching some family guy with my feet on the footrest in front of me.

My mom complains of something smelling nasty (they're about 20 feet away mind you) and start sniffing everything in those boxes. And there was A LOT of shiit there. Find nothing stinky. Go through it again. And again. Finally, the third time done my mom realizes it must be somethign else. She goes to the kitchen, shakes her head, and goes into the living room.

She takes a whiff, cringes, takes another, sniffing the furniture, the floor even...then she comes towards the footrest and the expression on her face is one of utter horror.

Turned out it was just my feet
    WTF is your mom teaching you????

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I share a room with my brother and for dinner I had a TON of salmon and a protein shake. I went to bed about 15 minutes before him and in the morning he told me that the room was about 5 degrees warmer and it was the worst smell ever. He had to go downstairs to sleep.
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Normally during school I'll hold my farts in because I have a personal rule against school/public bathrooms (just ****ting in them, not peeing). So half of the year I'll have the most compressed and smelly fart held up in my intestines for the later part of the school day, sometimes it hurts like fawk to hold it in.

One day in spanish class, we were taking a test and everyone was silent and I moved to adjust my seating position and BOOM that compressed fart just shot out like a cannon, loud fart, didn't smell too bad but no one acknowledged it, but I laughed at it for about 10 minutes.

Another story was from study hall, this senior who sat 2 rows away from me was sleeping with his head down while me and a friend were talking about something. I looked over at the senior (he has a reputation for bad hygiene) and he let out THE LOUDEST fart I've ever heard in my life (while he was sleeping) . He woke up from feeling his butt vibrate off of the chair, stood straight up and looked around (he knew he farted), no one said anything so he went back to sleep. I could not stop laughing for the rest of the period, I almost cried it was so funny
    ^^^EXTREME PULLUPS CREW^^^ BJJ Crew, Marathon Crew
    Principes Non Homines

Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BFX43 View Post
    it was gym class freshman year. The AC in the gym was broken, so they brought out a huge fan, to get some air circulating. BAD IDEA. I had just started drinking protein shakes, so i had never ending protein farts. I stood in front of the fan for a while, just releasing my payload. after about 15 minutes of non stop protein farts, the gym teacher yelled for us to leave the gym because the smell was so horrible. The fan had circulated the smell across the whole gymnasium. People were crying and gagging. When i told my friends, they congratulated me. It was a great honor for me, i had cleared out a whole gym! How many people can say they did that?!?!?!
    i almost cried reading this. thank you man hahahhahahhahah

tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjn17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    actually i have a gift that makes me store all the farts of the day and release it at night to keep the mosquito away

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by denbrkln View Post
    HAHA bfx that's pretty funny. My mom and I have a rule that we can fart next to each other and we don't make a big deal out of it all actually, we play around sometimes. It can be hard to retrain myself when I visit places, tho. Like when I'm at my uncle's/grandparents if I fart everyone looks at me and I'll usually look at the dog lmao.
    That reminds me of this one time I was in the park with my mom walking. At that time of the year there wasn't a whole lot of people around walking, it was mostly just a scattered few and a lot of small wildlife running about.
    Nobody else was around but one popped. She just looked at me so I said er, it was the ducks... The next couple of times, I just started saying things like "the squirrels are having a fight" or "the ducks are #$*%ing" (because one time my dad and I saw an amorous male duck chasing a female around like crazy).

I suppose if you're around someone and they hear a loud one and say "what was that?" You could always blame it on a car backfiring.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just came back from walmart
    gettin some green tea and i let out this really nasty silent one
    about 20 seconds later the entire half of the aisle stank like eggs, ass, and dead ****
    haha best part is like 4 different people entered the aisle after my massive bomb went off and they all passed by with disgusted looks on their face haha

ive also had this one during a computer class that smelled so bad everyone on my side of the room had to walk away while i sat there laughing my ass off

everyone likes their own brand

except when theyre so bad u have to leave ur own room...
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    7 whole eggs + 3 sausage links + protein shake = horrible idea

BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigo72 View Post
    7 whole eggs + 3 sausage links + protein shake = horrible idea
    sounds like a great idea to me!!
    Wants to be 200 lbs. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Been BSing for too long. I WILL SUCCEED. GWIOGL (Get With It Or Get Lost)

My quest to dine with the Gods of Olympus: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/BFX43/

bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like a great idea to me!!
    Well, horrible repercussions...

BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BFX43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigo72 View Post
    Well, horrible repercussions...
    i can picture the "repercussions," and i think i can win the farting contest i have next week with those "repercussions." Thanks for the recipe.

Originally Posted by most_dedicated View Post
    just came back from walmart
    gettin some green tea and i let out this really nasty silent one
    about 20 seconds later the entire half of the aisle stank like eggs, ass, and dead ****
    haha best part is like 4 different people entered the aisle after my massive bomb went off and they all passed by with disgusted looks on their face haha

ive also had this one during a computer class that smelled so bad everyone on my side of the room had to walk away while i sat there laughing my ass off

everyone likes their own brand
    except when theyre so bad u have to leave ur own room...
    lol great story. and its great when your brand is so bad that you cant take it, that means the effect will be even worse on others.

paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Took an AP exam in a gym, had to be silent for 4 hours. -______________- w/ 250 other students.

oh man that was hard.
    but i held it in ;D and farted when walking out haha.

Originally Posted by paolo234 View Post
    Took an AP exam in a gym, had to be silent for 4 hours. -______________- w/ 250 other students.

oh man that was hard.
    but i held it in ;D and farted when walking out haha.
    man, you should have released it in the gym!

GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bottom Burp
    Cut the Cheese
    Trouser Cough
    Speak up Brown, ya through
    Turd Honking
    A message from Turd Castle
    Trump
    Pieru
    Trouser Ghost
    Heinee Burp
    (floating an) Air biscuit
    Janet
    Phoofs
    Poots
    Blast
    Woofer
    Fluff
    Stepping on a duck
    Mud duck
    A prelude to ****
    Framping
    Barking spider
    A message from ****
    Thunder from down under
    Nature's little surprises
    Nature's musical box
    There goes a mouse on a motorcycle
    Oops! I let Fluffy off the leash
    A sneeze from the turtle's head
    Tree frog
    Panty Burps
    Pant stainers !
    Speak to me ol' toothless one
    Tooters
    Gassius Assius
    Bucksnort
    Who dropped their guts?
    Turds slamming on the brakes
    Flatulence
    Crack splitters
    Butt burner
    Botty burp
    Fecal Fluffies
    Anal AudioThe Brown River!
    Anal Airwaves
    **** Slivers
    Turd Tooties
    Happy Honkers
    Barked
    Trouser Rippers
    Hotties
    Disappointments from down under
    Natural Gas
    Chinese Barking Spiders
    Bench Warmer
    "I smell sulfur, wait a minute, that's my ass!"
    **** snore
    Draw Mud
    "Dropped a shoe"
    Bips
    Stinkies
    The Great Brown Cloud
    "Thar she blows!"
    "Cracking a rat"
    "grep"
    One turd honking at another for the right of way!
    Rosebuds
    Pull my finger
    Rat Bark
    Ooh, that's a nasty cough
    Who opened their lunch box?
    S.B.D. Silent but deadly
    Exercising the meat nozzle
    Exploding turds
    Firing Scud Missiles
    Quakers - 9.5 on the Rectal Scale!
    Nuclear Farts- 40% fallout
    Blow-Holes
    S.A.V. Silent and Violent
    Cheesers
    My butt has something to say
    Blowing the ol butt trumpet
    Silence in the court, my bums about to talk...
    **** Siren
    Mud crickets
    Underthunder
    Gravy pants
    Shootin' Bunnies
    Who stepped on the Duck
    Sidewinder
    Makin' Beans
    Blowing Mud
    Mind over Matter

paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    man, you should have released it in the gym!
    haha if i would, they might have took my exam away x) haha