Swaggin916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swaggin916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HGH for injuries?

OK so I have had all sorts of Tendon problems for the past 2 years or so. It was only my chest for a about a year... but it has since gone to my biceps (my triceps and shoulder also hurt but I'm not sure if that's a tendon thing or what). By far the worst one is my knee tho... patellar tendonitis.

Basically, I am wondering what I can take to promote healing of this MF cus it's been months and there has been progress, but it's not fully healed and if it's anything like my chest, it probably won't ever be the same unless I do something. I have heard HGH can help repair tendon injuries as it increases collagen synthesis (what tendons are made out of). I have also heard things about Cissus and IGF-1... and numerous other things... but those what I see the most.

Does anybody know anything about this stuff? Can anybody recommend me anything? I've been depressed this whole year pretty much because of all these damn injuries (I have hamstring and groin issues too) and I really need some help.

tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try talking to a doctor...not people on bodybuilding.com those guys and girls who goto school for a lot of years, generally pretty knowledgeable.

youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000) youngt is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you can afford it
    My Story:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114889111

Swaggin916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swaggin916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tendy39 View Post
    Try talking to a doctor...not people on bodybuilding.com those guys and girls who goto school for a lot of years, generally pretty knowledgeable.
    I don't have health insurance and can't afford to pay for visits and supplements (as well as my other expenses). Have to wait for this Obama thing to kick I guess (I'm 21). My hope to is gain all the knowledge I can from members of different forms so I can make the right decisions.

dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to hear man, have you been doing anything for this up to now or have you just been resting? I don't know about HGH but all I've ever heard for tendonitis is anti-inflammitorys, rest, and physical therapy. You could probably look up some things to do for therapy online

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    REAL HGH is about the only thing that will truly speed up the regrowth of your injured connective tissues. You can't buy real HGH in a store, or online through bb.com. You need to get it prescribed by your doctor, and it's very expensive. Supplements that claim to increase natural HGH are mostly gimmicks. If they do have an effect, the effect is likely negligible.
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

Originally Posted by dan188 View Post
    Sorry to hear man, have you been doing anything for this up to now or have you just been resting? I don't know about HGH but all I've ever heard for tendonitis is anti-inflammitorys, rest, and physical therapy. You could probably look up some things to do for therapy online

Yea I've done icing, taken IB Profen and physical therapy but it didn't seem to do a whole lot. The last couple weeks I have made a lot of progress in terms of pain decrease, but my right knee still feels different and weaker for sure. At this point... I just want that extra giddy-up that will help build my knee back up... cus if it's pain free well then ok... but I need it to be in prime form again.

Originally Posted by Kung-fusion View Post
    REAL HGH is about the only thing that will truly speed up the regrowth of your injured connective tissues. You can't buy real HGH in a store, or online through bb.com. You need to get it prescribed by your doctor, and it's very expensive. Supplements that claim to increase natural HGH are mostly gimmicks. If they do have an effect, the effect is likely negligible.
    How much are we talking here? Cus I only make about 400 bucks a month net profit... and yea I'd much rather get it prescribed by a doc so I know what I am getting... but what is the real HGH? What is the HGH they would prescribe me?

i would think I could get it someplace else tho... there are definitely people selling that stuff I'm sure.

dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To my knowledge, HGH is injections, other than that you're on your own finding it without a doc and run some pretty serious risks

J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Swaggin916 View Post
    OK so I have had all sorts of Tendon problems for the past 2 years or so. It was only my chest for a about a year... but it has since gone to my biceps (my triceps and shoulder also hurt but I'm not sure if that's a tendon thing or what). By far the worst one is my knee tho... patellar tendonitis.

Basically, I am wondering what I can take to promote healing of this MF cus it's been months and there has been progress, but it's not fully healed and if it's anything like my chest, it probably won't ever be the same unless I do something. I have heard HGH can help repair tendon injuries as it increases collagen synthesis (what tendons are made out of). I have also heard things about Cissus and IGF-1... and numerous other things... but those what I see the most.

Does anybody know anything about this stuff? Can anybody recommend me anything? I've been depressed this whole year pretty much because of all these damn injuries (I have hamstring and groin issues too) and I really need some help.
    dude ive had the same problem in my left tricip, tricep tendonitis i think, for about a year and a half. i took these past 2 weeks off lifting to get some treatment and im still gonna take time off til its healed, im tired of ****in with this problem. ive tried ART therapy, laser cooling and heating therapy and tried ultra sound today along with ART and cold laser therapy. also icing everyday. so far ive probably noticed a little improvement but its probably gonna take a while. i also bought 2 bottles of super cissus and took it and it didnt do shiit. ive thought about the hgh thing to but i couldnt afford that stuff. i was looking at this stuff called repair gold by enzymatica that i was thinking about giving a shot but im not sure. it'll probably just take some time off to heal

Originally Posted by J,G View Post
    dude ive had the same problem in my left tricip, tricep tendonitis i think, for about a year and a half. i took these past 2 weeks off lifting to get some treatment and im still gonna take time off til its healed, im tired of ****in with this problem. ive tried ART therapy, laser cooling and heating therapy and tried ultra sound today along with ART and cold laser therapy. also icing everyday. so far ive probably noticed a little improvement but its probably gonna take a while. i also bought 2 bottles of super cissus and took it and it didnt do shiit. ive thought about the hgh thing to but i couldnt afford that stuff. i was looking at this stuff called repair gold by enzymatica that i was thinking about giving a shot but im not sure. it'll probably just take some time off to heal
    Let me know if you take that dude... cus yea I'm open to anything I just want to be sure that what I take works. I heard Cissus could help... but got mixed results on other forums so I'm not surprised it didn't help you. Yea I think I am developing a problem in my triceps as well... definitely have it in my right bicep and and pec... left shoulder has felt bad for the past couple workouts. It's brutal dude... I can't do anything anymore hardly. I've been doing eccentric workouts (which are supposed help tendons) for the past past few workouts... but who knows if they are really helping or not hard to tell when you are doing hardly any weight.

dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcastellanos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tendonits + rotator cuff problems. Prima force cissus at two to three grams a day + animal flex + Fish oils (1200 EPH a day) has helped my elbows and knees and shoulder ALOT, I was also taking IGF-1 by NOW FOODS(deer antler) which could have been a placebo effect but I swear I felt my joints feel almost pain free, this is what Im doing is kinda working for me, as we speak I ust finished icing my shoulder lol.

Originally Posted by dcastellanos View Post
    I have tendonits + rotator cuff problems. Prima force cissus at two to three grams a day + animal flex + Fish oils (1200 EPH a day) has helped my elbows and knees and shoulder ALOT, I was also taking IGF-1 by NOW FOODS(deer antler) which could have been a placebo effect but I swear I felt my joints feel almost pain free, this is what Im doing is kinda working for me, as we speak I ust finished icing my shoulder lol.
    Yea IGF-1 is supposed to be really good... you think that what you were taking might have been bull****? But yea dude thanks for the advice... I'd love to be pain free and feeling like I was for the first 20 years of my life lol.

these are a bunch of HGH supplements... or they claim to be. Anybody know if they are legit?
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 06-22-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HGH prescribed by a doctor is very expensive, around $1000-$3000 a month. So for almost everyone it is not an option. There are a few things that you might be able to find from research companies that are suppose to work but they are expensive as well. Good luck, its hard not being able to workout.
    University of Florida Alumni

Originally Posted by Dan1313 View Post
    HGH prescribed by a doctor is very expensive, around $1000-$3000 a month. So for almost everyone it is not an option. There are a few things that you might be able to find from research companies that are suppose to work but they are expensive as well. Good luck, its hard not being able to workout.
    **** man... yea that is out of my budget for sure. what about those things from that website I posted? Are those anything to consider? Sure doesn't seem like anything legit to me but i don't know.

crap I can't post websites... but it's a bunch of HGH supplements on Tiger Fitness... are those legit?

Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** man... yea that is out of my budget for sure. what about those things from that website I posted? Are those anything to consider? Sure doesn't seem like anything legit to me but i don't know.

crap I can't post websites... but it's a bunch of HGH supplements on Tiger Fitness... are those legit?
    Those are basically the same stuff that is here on BB.com. Some people say it helps, others that they dont do anything. If it does help it will be small, nothing compared to what real HGH will do.

Originally Posted by Dan1313 View Post
    Those are basically the same stuff that is here on BB.com. Some people say it helps, others that they dont do anything. If it does help it will be small, nothing compared to what real HGH will do.

For sure that's what I figured. Thanks a lot for the help Dan... I think I have just about all the info I need. There is an anti aging clinic in my area that I'm going to check out... like an HGH place. I figure what they have there is the real HGH. Seems legit. It's Ann J Peters Anti Aging clinic... they have like 7 of em across the the country. What do you think?

I have heard people recommend going to anti ageing clinic because they will prescribe HGH and/or testosterone to almost anyone who has the money to pay. Some times they might provide the HGH cheaper, doesn't hurt to ask.

2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Andy pettite? is that you?

not srs