J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J,G has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question enzymes for soft tissue damage?

ive got this injury in my left lower tricep and tendon and have been getting it treated for a couple weeks and was wondering if enzymes could help with recovery? specifically a product called repair gold by enztmedica. this is what it has:
    serving size - 2 capsules
    serratiopeptidase - 80,000 SPU
    bromelain - 1,200 GDU
    protease (thera-blend) - 130,000 HUT
    amylase (thera-blend) - 8,000 DU
    catalase - 100 Baker
    papain - 3,000,000 PU
    lipase (thera-blend) - 600 FCCFIP

on the bottle it says its for muscle, tissue, and joint recovery.
    i dont know what some of these are besides the protease for protein, amylase for carbs, and lipase for fats. to me it just looks like its just got alot of protease to help break down the protein for better recovery i guess. could something like this help with my injury?

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is a two year old thread but since there are no others talking about Repair Gold I wonder if anybody has any input on it at all. I've never heard about it and assume it's snake oil like most sups, but I've seen it touted as a supplement to assist in tendon repair.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would try a good Turmeric product, that stuff is like magic for joint pain.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    I would try a good Turmeric product, that stuff is like magic for joint pain.
    Thanks.

What I'm really looking for is any kind of supplement to assist with tendonosis, but there appear to be no changes in diet or supplementation unequivocally related, in double-blind studies, to superior outcome specifically for this condition. I'm already very, very familiar with the conventional approaches to addressing this but looking for some kind of an edge as well.