Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Simpy Takes on a Deadlift Competition with Double T!

First, let me begin by stating that I am a Double-T rep. There are many things about being a rep that I love, but the two best parts are:

1) Getting to know the contestants in the Double-T transformation contests. I truly enjoy helping them through their transformation process. It's the best perk of the job.

2) All the Glutacene my heart desires.

As a rep, I get to use most all of the Double-T products. Currently, I'm using:

Ketocuts -

Creadyl - I like the orange the best

Glutacene - Love me some wildberry, but the strawberry is great too.

Betacene - the orange rocks my socks!

No Beta - Great pumps

Ketocuts - My lazy butt hasn't used this one for a few weeks because I knew I'd be eating like crap on vacation, and what's the point in wasting it if I'm going to be feeding my body junk? I'm ready to get this one going again!

And NitroMine (no pic in the store for this one).

The Goal:
    I had planned to compete in my first deadlifting competition in August. A few weeks ago, I pulled 250 lbs, and considering I started at 205 sometime in March, I was pleased. But I've injured my low back, and then reinjured it on vacation. After talking to Eric (formerly Arlecchino) I decided that my body needs some R&R. I'm now shooting for a local event in September. For the next two weeks I will be walking a lot, doing tons of reverse hypers and good mornings, and as much non-weighted ab work as I can stand. I have no desire to play around with low back pain. I have a messed up MCL, and that's bad enough. But low back pain effects every single thing you do - from sleeping, to sitting, to walking. No need to cripple myself at the age of 34.

Current Pics:

Um, yeah. . . Not so much. My lovely friend's husband left my camera at a Muddy Buddy race a few weeks ago. It was my fault, really, for not just keeping it with me. I thought it was a goner and had made plans to purchase a new one. But lo and behold, I got a call that the camera had been found and they were going to mail it back to me. I recieved it in the mail the day before we left for vacation (about a week ago). But it seems as if the gods of photography were trying to tell me something. Because three days into my vacation, my lovely 6 year old son dropped the camera in the ocean!

I took out the media card, but I haven't had a chance to see if it survived. The camera mostly certainly did not survive. It got crazy hot and would shock you when you touched it. So. . . I guess a new camera is in order. Sucks because I'm changing phone companies and have to throw down some cash for the Droid phone. *sigh*

The plan:

As stated earlier, for the next two weeks, I will be doing a lot of active recovery stuff. There is not a reverse hypers machine in my podunk gym, so I'll need to figure out a way to rig this up. I've looked up a lot of options on the internet, but haven't decided which one seems the best for me and for the layout of my gym. I also plan to hit the chiropractor a few times during the next few weeks.

After that, I imagine that I'll start back on the Coan-Phillipi 11 week deadlift program. I saw great success with this the first time I tried it. And I enjoyed the anticipation of going up in weight each week. In the mean-time, I need to buy some chalk.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st! Looking forward to your journey!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2nd!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Reigning Pong Champion HappySnowBunny's Avatar
    HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3rd but by far the coolest!!
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

My all around awesome journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122223251

jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm here now, lets get this party started

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In and Subbed

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im looking forward to seeing your progression..
    I trained a girl last year that wanted to try powerlifting, she weighed in 142lbs and ended up pulling 315 without even trying, she should have gone heavyer and she knew it.
    Trained her for a few months prior to this, she had never deadlifted before.

I really like watching the will power and strength levels of woman rise beyond what most guys can do if they want it bad enough so im subbed to this ..
    if you have any questions at all or wanna go over your training for deadlifts let me know i can give ALOT of pointers , its my best lift and my favorite lift lol.

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You Go Girl!!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN for nudes taken with new camera
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Day One of Active Recovery:

First, the main exercise I was to focus on was reverse hypers. My current gym doesn't have a reverse hyper machine, so I was forced to jerry-rig one. I think I've come up with a decent plan for the next workout, but I didn't think of it until after this one. I'm very limited with resources and eventually put a pilates ball on a flat bench. I leaned my hips over the ball, held on to the bench, and did the reverse hypers that way. After trying it out with no weight, I decided to add a mere 10 pounds. The problem was that the belt and chain at the gym wouldn't exactly work for this. Hmmm. I ended up tying a band arounda 10 pound plate. That worked ok, but it caused the weight to bounced like Pinocchio, and I would get very off balance. So, I ended up dropping the weight for today, and going a bit higher on the reps.

Ghetto Fabulous Reverse Hypers: +0 x 20, +10x15, +10 x 15, +0 x 25, +0 x 25
    Arched back Good Mornings: Bar x 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
    Crunches on Pilates ball, feet on a beam: 25x5
    Crunches on Bosu Ball: 25x3

Okay, so after the fourth set of RH's, I was miserable. My low back cramped up and it took a long time of stretching and using the foam roller to work it out. It did it again after the fifth set. However, after stretching, I noticed that my low back, though very tight, didn't have the pain that I started with. I know that newbs have difficulty distinguishing between pain and discomfort. I started with pain, I ended with discomfort. So I was rather pleased.

Eric told me to not worry with the weight on the GMs and focus on a good stretch and form. So I just did the bar, but got really good range of motion on these. I also really concentrated on exagerating the arch in my back. This was tough because I'm so damned tight.

Supplementation:
    I've been skipping these while on vacation, so today was my first day back to them. Because of the tightness and pain in my low back, I chose not to add NO Beta today, and I probably won't for a while.

2 Ketocuts: 8 AM
    1 Scoop Creadyl: 30 minutes prior to workout
    3 scoops Glutacene: Intraworkout
    8 Nitromine: post workout
    2 Ketocuts: in about an hour

Energy today: despite the pain and discomfort, I felt like I had a ton of energy for this workout. I want so badly to do some sprints, just for the hell of it, but I know my limits and I can't go there at the moment.

Pump: Even though I didn't use the NO Beta, I had a serious pump going in my low back. Then the cramping started. Oh my.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jovinni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I typically don't add weight to the bar when doing GM's...then again I'm not a Beastess like you. But I like focusing on form and range of motion with those.

Liking the innovativeness going on in the gym, may have to give that ball/bench/hyper bit a try.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    13rd!
    Psalm 121

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm in, Leah!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Day One of Active Recovery:

First, the main exercise I was to focus on was reverse hypers. My current gym doesn't have a reverse hyper machine, so I was forced to jerry-rig one. I think I've come up with a decent plan for the next workout, but I didn't think of it until after this one. I'm very limited with resources and eventually put a pilates ball on a flat bench. I leaned my hips over the ball, held on to the bench, and did the reverse hypers that way. After trying it out with no weight, I decided to add a mere 10 pounds. The problem was that the belt and chain at the gym wouldn't exactly work for this. Hmmm. I ended up tying a band arounda 10 pound plate. That worked ok, but it caused the weight to bounced like Pinocchio, and I would get very off balance. So, I ended up dropping the weight for today, and going a bit higher on the reps.

Ghetto Fabulous Reverse Hypers: +0 x 20, +10x15, +10 x 15, +0 x 25, +0 x 25
    Arched back Good Mornings: Bar x 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
    Crunches on Pilates ball, feet on a beam: 25x5
    Crunches on Bosu Ball: 25x3

Okay, so after the fourth set of RH's, I was miserable. My low back cramped up and it took a long time of stretching and using the foam roller to work it out. It did it again after the fifth set. However, after stretching, I noticed that my low back, though very tight, didn't have the pain that I started with. I know that newbs have difficulty distinguishing between pain and discomfort. I started with pain, I ended with discomfort. So I was rather pleased.

Eric told me to not worry with the weight on the GMs and focus on a good stretch and form. So I just did the bar, but got really good range of motion on these. I also really concentrated on exagerating the arch in my back. This was tough because I'm so damned tight.

Supplementation:
    I've been skipping these while on vacation, so today was my first day back to them. Because of the tightness and pain in my low back, I chose not to add NO Beta today, and I probably won't for a while.

2 Ketocuts: 8 AM
    1 Scoop Creadyl: 30 minutes prior to workout
    3 scoops Glutacene: Intraworkout
    8 Nitromine: post workout
    2 Ketocuts: in about an hour

Energy today: despite the pain and discomfort, I felt like I had a ton of energy for this workout. I want so badly to do some sprints, just for the hell of it, but I know my limits and I can't go there at the moment.

Pump: Even though I didn't use the NO Beta, I had a serious pump going in my low back. Then the cramping started. Oh my.

I really think some sort of digital documentation is in order for the ghetto fabulous innovation, and the Pinocchio bounce. Not because I want to giggle or anything. I'm genuinely curious.

Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

My all around awesome journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122223251

Originally Posted by jovinni View Post
    I typically don't add weight to the bar when doing GM's...then again I'm not a Beastess like you. But I like focusing on form and range of motion with those.

Liking the innovativeness going on in the gym, may have to give that ball/bench/hyper bit a try.
    I felt them, even without the weight. Ouch.

Originally Posted by HappySnowBunny View Post
    I really think some sort of digital documentation is in order for the ghetto fabulous innovation, and the Pinocchio bounce. Not because I want to giggle or anything. I'm genuinely curious.

I would love to video it, but I have no camera right now.

I felt them, even without the weight. Ouch.

I would love to video it, but I have no camera right now.

build one out of um....bubble gum, paper clips, a magnet, some chalk, a not quite dead d cell battery and a bit of fur from an alpaca. It's so easy...
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

build one out of um....bubble gum, paper clips, a magnet, some chalk, a not quite dead d cell battery and a bit of fur from an alpaca. It's so easy...
    WTF? I admitted to not even being able to rig up a proper ghetto reverse hyper system.

WTF? I admitted to not even being able to rig up a proper ghetto reverse hyper system.
    That's ok. This is so totally McGuyver....oh, and you'll also need not completely WHOLE wheat bread...for the casing.

Trust me. It's a cinch.
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

That's ok. This is so totally McGuyver....oh, and you'll also need not completely WHOLE wheat bread...for the casing.

Trust me. It's a cinch.
    So I'll need some Hole Wheat bread, then.

And apparently, a tight belt. Hmmm.

So I'll need some Hole Wheat bread, then.

And apparently, a tight belt. Hmmm.
    and a frosted mullet, and maybe a theme song....but that might be optional.
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boostthis89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personaly once you get the form down with your good mornings id start adding weight... thats one of the BEST excersizes for increasing your squat and deadlift due to increasing all supporting muscles that keep your vertical in your squat and deadlift.. they will help a TON

Originally Posted by boostthis89 View Post
    Personaly once you get the form down with your good mornings id start adding weight... thats one of the BEST excersizes for increasing your squat and deadlift due to increasing all supporting muscles that keep your vertical in your squat and deadlift.. they will help a TON
    I usually do them with weight. But right now I'm doing some active recovery. I hurt my back a few weeks ago and it's gone from bad to worse. I'm putting deads on hold for two weeks and focussing on some therapy type exercises. Then it should be back to deads as usually.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do reverse hypers on a bench, and just put the plates across my calves. Works great for me....I sure hope your back gets better so you can kill some deadlifts in a couple weeks!

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First!!!

Wut?
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo, I am all up in this.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    In before Simpy
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I do reverse hypers on a bench, and just put the plates across my calves. Works great for me....I sure hope your back gets better so you can kill some deadlifts in a couple weeks!
    That would work very well for the concentric portion of the lift. But part of why I'm doing these (at least from what I can determine from reading about it) is that hanging my legs with the weight will help to pull the back into allignment. Because the bench would be so low to the ground, there wouldn't be a way to hang my legs in such a way.

ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In!
    Semper Fi

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in!

hope your back heals fast!