Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodymax CF415 Squat and Dip Rack With Spotter Catchers

Does anyone have this and if so can you tell me if its worth buying or not as im looking to build a home gym in my garrage. i would put a link in to it but i dont have enough posts

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/...r-catchers.php

its not terrible but if you are taking the time to actually set up a decent home gym a full cage is a much better option.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in the US, this looks almost exactly like something the 'garage gym store' is selling now.

http://www.theg2scart.com/Garage_Gym.../g2ssqtdip.htm

Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whyman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its not terrible but if you are taking the time to actually set up a decent home gym a full cage is a much better option.[/QUOTE]

yeah but the only thing is with a power cage is that my garage has a low celling (only can fit something max height around 160cm) and most cages are taller then that

Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the cheaper version without the spotter catchers and dip attachment things, it does the job, I only bought it because I didn't have enough money to buy a rack at the time. I bought it from their ebay store, they have free delivery and you can use paypal.

If you can, just wait and save up for a good rack.

Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cythraul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd be carful if your getting anything from powerhouse fitness, took more then a month for me to get a power cage from there, when i got it parts where missing too.

when phoning customer service, i think 6 times someone on the other end just picked the phone up and put it straight back down.

Just a heads up

star1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would it be possible to use the 'Bodymax CF415 Squat and Dip Rack With Spotter Catchers' with a bench for bench presses, i.e. could it be used as a "spotter" for brench pressing?

(sorry if stupid q, I don't know much about lifting)

Originally Posted by star1989 View Post
    Would it be possible to use the 'Bodymax CF415 Squat and Dip Rack With Spotter Catchers' with a bench for bench presses, i.e. could it be used as a "spotter" for brench pressing?

(sorry if stupid q, I don't know much about lifting)
    yeah i looked in to that as well yeah it can be done the spotters go low enough, need to try and find a bench now

star1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Whyman93 View Post
    yeah i looked in to that as well yeah it can be done the spotters go low enough, need to try and find a bench now
    wouldn't any bench be compatible?

Originally Posted by star1989 View Post
    wouldn't any bench be compatible?
    Yeah any bench should be fine tbh

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if the height is the only issue for not getting a cage you should look at newyorkbarbells.com...power cages->sumo rack.

Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    if the height is the only issue for not getting a cage you should look at newyorkbarbells.com...power cages->sumo rack.
    im from UK thuo :/

im from UK thuo :/
    well just move to the us then

irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    in the US, this looks almost exactly like something the 'garage gym store' is selling now.

http://www.theg2scart.com/Garage_Gym.../g2ssqtdip.htm
    The garage gym ones are much heavier more commercial ones, if I remember correctly the garage gym ones are made from 4mm steel and the bodymax are 2mm.

gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gruvismalt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

well...

Does anyone have this and if so can you tell me if its worth buying or not as im looking to build a home gym in my garrage. i would put a link in to it but i dont have enough posts
    before u buy gym equipment, i think u need to read this article in the link blow...try to find Cheap Gym Equipment: Advantages and Disadvantages
    Here’s a Quick Way to know about everything about Abs workout, Pregnancy workout, gym equipment, cardio and many more! -
    http://www.all-about-workout.com