Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Dead friends mom wants to fuk me (very srs guys)

GUYS, SHE HAS NO PICS ON HER FACBEOOK. SHE HAS NO PROFILE PIC. NOW KINDLY FUK OFF.

Guys, I am caught up in this serious situation and im not sure if i can handle it. PLEASE respect srs tag.

my friend just recently died of a drug overdose. I have always been close to his family. His mother has been calling me ever since his death and just seems like she always come to me for emotional support or whatever. It has been getting really weird though because when i first called her (she gave me her number over facebook and told me to call her b/c her family needs me) and when i called, she didnt know who i was so i said like "its the kid that you like" and she goes "o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o the kid that i LOVE......"

She also said that she cant wait to see me so she can give me a big hug.......the only thing i could think of to say was "yea...im looking forward to that too." also sh wants me to be a bodyguard at his funeral because there are a few people that she doesn't want there.

im not gonna lie, i've fapped to her but i felt really disgusted after every time i did...i try to remember that feeling whenever i think about her now. the fukked up part is that his dad is also dead (also died recently) and his siter is terminally ill. i feel really sorry for the mother because its literally like she lost EVERYTHING....her husband, son, and is losing her daughter. is there any advice you guys can give me on how to handle this?
    Last edited by Bk2KtchnDumWmn; 06-20-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Dickhordishay:
    "Plus, a bf with a condom is better than nothing at all, dimwit"

know how i know you're gay?

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) trackblonston has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit trackblonston's BodySpace
    do the right thing brah

smash her

Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bk2KtchnDumWmn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ronniecoleman21 View Post
    do the right thing brah

smash her
    why is that "right"? i certainly would not feel like it is
    Dickhordishay:

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jmoh's BodySpace
    urreddidnotreadlulz

Originally Posted by jmoh View Post
    urreddidnotreadlulz
    fUKKIN SERIOUS TAG GODDAMN IT
    Dickhordishay:

Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SnappleTroll is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SnappleTroll's BodySpace
    Pics

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slowteg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit slowteg's BodySpace
    hit it and quit it
    11B

US soccer

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 587
    AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AntiGlobalist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AntiGlobalist's BodySpace
    Pics
    11B, NASM Certified Personal Trainer

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151104133

Stats: 5'10", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14798
    InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit InvidGurab's BodySpace
    That's a tough spot. Obviously she needs someone but seemingly only has you. If you feel that taking advantage of her in this vulnerable situation is the right thing to do then what can we say? If you feel it isn't the right thing to do then you've already answered the question. I don't know man does she have immediate family like a brother or sister she can confide in?

Originally Posted by InvidGurab View Post
    That's a tough spot. Obviously she needs someone but seemingly only has you. If you feel that taking advantage of her in this vulnerable situation is the right thing to do then what can we say? If you feel it isn't the right thing to do then you've already answered the question. I don't know man does she have immediate family like a brother or sister she can confide in?
    would it really be taking advantage though? maybe. but at times i think i want to rationalize it by saying that i feel sorry for her and this will make her feel better.

she probably has a sister or something but i feel like i just have that....masculinity about me that makes her see me as a mate or just someone who will make her feel secure.
    Dickhordishay:

Stats: 7'11", 180 lbs
    ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ptotheb's BodySpace
    Strong username brah.

Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    Strong username brah.
    GODDAMNIT i wasnt thinking about the consequences ok?
    Dickhordishay:

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) McPeePants1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit McPeePants1's BodySpace
    This is actually pretty common.... she's looking for comfort and that most likely leads to dick in vagina.

If she is hot I would just go with it.....

Stats: 5'10", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14798
    InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InvidGurab has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit InvidGurab's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bk2KtchnDumWmn View Post
    would it really be taking advantage though?
    Only you can answer that. Do what you feel is right for both of you I guess.

Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bk1Jammin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bk1Jammin's BodySpace
    Just **** her, she'll forget about her problems for that short while. you're doing her a favor brrah.

Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 03Venomous has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 03Venomous's BodySpace
    Woah

Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Loke23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Loke23's BodySpace
    pics of mum first

Originally Posted by InvidGurab View Post
    Only you can answer that. Do what you feel is right for both of you I guess.
    for me, its right not to fuk her. for her, its right for me to fuk her. for both of us, its best if we fuk and get our memory wiped clean of the event which is impossible
    Dickhordishay:

byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) byoushin has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit byoushin's BodySpace
    record it and post on misc

do it phaggot

Stats: 6'0", 215 lbs
    TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TwistedTeak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TwistedTeak's BodySpace
    pictures
    To whom much is given, much shall be required

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sherenk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Guys, I am caught up in this serious situation and im not sure if i can handle it. PLEASE respect srs tag.

my friend just recently died of a drug overdose. I have always been close to his family. His mother has been calling me ever since his death and just seems like she always come to me for emotional support or whatever. It has been getting really weird though because when i first called her (she gave me her number over facebook and told me to call her b/c her family needs me) and when i called, she didnt know who i was so i said like "its the kid that you like" and she goes "o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o the kid that i LOVE......"

She also said that she cant wait to see me so she can give me a big hug.......the only thing i could think of to say was "yea...im looking forward to that too." also sh wants me to be a bodyguard at his funeral because there are a few people that she doesn't want there.

im not gonna lie, i've fapped to her but i felt really disgusted after every time i did...i try to remember that feeling whenever i think about her now. the fukked up part is that his dad is also dead (also died recently) and his siter is terminally ill. i feel really sorry for the mother because its literally like she lost EVERYTHING....her husband, son, and is losing her daughter. is there any advice you guys can give me on how to handle this?
    Dont do it. She is going to very emotional time and you would not want to **** it up. Meet her, console her then just bail out.
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE

Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ken-O has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ken-O's BodySpace
    If you dont understand what she is trying to do you are a fukin idiot OP.

Your friend's mom doesnt want to fuk you. You say you were pretty close to the family when your friend was alive?

Then its fukin obvious that for your friend's mom, you are who reminds her the most of her son. You are the closest thing to her son she has now.

Have some respect please

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40
    AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AVOJAMACADA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AVOJAMACADA's BodySpace
    Tough one OP.

Ummm simple anser...no man.Im a pig as is I admit...but my dead freinds MOM??Nay brah nay!Give her the emotional support but leave it there IMO.No penis in vag!(never thought id say that!)

sry to hear bout your freind and shyte.
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) diemtay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit diemtay's BodySpace
    If I were you, I seriously would not pass up the opertunity to bang a milf. Go for it brah (srs)

you mad Im stylin on you? davidhogan34's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) davidhogan34 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit davidhogan34's BodySpace
    i'd say just eat her out...srs
    Never forget the fallen 767

Stats: 9'0", 300 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) skitd103 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit skitd103's BodySpace
    she needs emotion and love dude give it to her or your hurting her even more...

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41761
    Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big Slim DaDDy's BodySpace
    You beat off thinking about her she doesn't wanna fuk you you wanna fuk her. You're sick in the head.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Outside the gilded cage.. Infinit350's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Infinit350 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Infinit350's BodySpace
    If she's not ugly then go for it.
    Serious if she wants it then there is nothing wrong with it.
    I rep back all green miscers regardless of rep power, but only the first 5 daily. LEAVE A LINK.

Stats: 7'11", 180 lbs
    ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ptotheb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ptotheb's BodySpace

We do need some pics to critically evaluate the situation OP

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    If you dont understand what she is trying to do you are a fukin idiot OP.

Your friend's mom doesnt want to fuk you. You say you were pretty close to the family when your friend was alive?

Then its fukin obvious that for your friend's mom, you are who reminds her the most of her son. You are the closest thing to her son she has now.

Have some respect please
    thats possible but i doubt it. i may remind her of her son, or the sexual void that has been present ever since her husband died....and now that her son died, she has hardly any emotional support and probably hasnt been effed since her husbands death.

Originally Posted by diemtay View Post
    If I were you, I seriously would not pass up the opertunity to bang a milf. Go for it brah (srs)
    this crossed my mind, but over a dead friend whose dad ALSO died on top of that with a terminally ill daughter???
    Dickhordishay:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast